Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments (1805 Views)

Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments / North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments by Christistruth03: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Can you just see how mature Northerners are

Non of them care about loopsided appointment even with the highest vote

Except Gumi
Re: Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments by NutritionGuru: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2023
Donaldoni:
Thank you Farouk!
If Tinubu does not give Yorubas those appointments, no one else will!!
My brother, let the Hypocrites wail till "Thy Kingdom come!" Someone just quoted the Link below for me now and every indigenous Nigerian would be extremely shocked at how Igbos trampled upon Yorubas and all other Tribes except Fulanis in every Political way possible during Jonathan's Presidency! Even their comments on this Thread when Yoruba Elders went to Complain on why Igbos have pocketed him and used him to Marginalize Yorubas to unprecedentedly shocking Level makes all Nigerians that truly love Nigeria to shudder in Anger seeing the level of the wickedness of their hearts towards Yorubas and all other innocent Tribes of Nigeria. See: https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments by Donaldoni: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2023
NutritionGuru:
My brother, let the Hypocrites wail till "Thy Kingdom come!" Someone just quoted the Link below for me now and I was extremely shocked at how Igbos trampled upon Yorubas in every Political way possible during Jonathan's Presidency! Even their comments on this Thread when Yoruba Elders went to Complain on why Igbos have pocketed him and Marginalize Yorubas unprecedentedly makes me shudder in Anger seeing the level of the wickedness of their hearts towards Yorubas and all other innocent Tribes of Nigeria. See: https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Actually, Yorubas led by Awolowo used to play opposition politics right from independence. And it was okay with the parliamentary and regional system iof government we practised at the time.

Unfortunately, after we transcended into the presidential cum centrist system of government, we still continued to play opposition politics. Our people in the centre were in the minority and got crumbs.

I hope all that will change forever now.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments by NutritionGuru: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2023
Ok.
Re: Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments by WealthyNigerian: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
Donaldoni:

Actually, Yorubas led by Awolowo used to play opposition politics right from independence. And it was okay with the parliamentary and regional system iof government we practised at the time.

Unfortunately, after we transcended into the presidential cum centrist system of government, we still continued to play opposition politics. Our people in the centre were in the minority and got crumbs.

I hope all that will change forever now.
Yes you have a point, but we were forced into that position because of Nnamdi Azikiwe's cancerous Envy for the Great Obafemi Awolowo. Did you read History of how Awolowo went to plan Partnership with Azikiwe just before independence that Azikiwe should be the Prime Minister and he would be his Deputy because as Awo foresaw and called his attention to, that it would be too Disastrous to allow Fulanis to Lead the Post-independence Nigeria. Azikiwe and Awolowo took an Oath as Southern Brothers to together become the First Leaders of Nigeria since Nigeria is a Political Scripture of Gangup of 2 against 1 among the 3: Yoruba, Igbo, HausaFualni.

Awolowo was shocked to marrow when he saw Azikiwe with Tafawa Balewa on TV the following morning Launching alliance with the Fualni to become the first Leaders of Post-independent Nigeria. Azikiwe hates so much that all European News Papers, American, Western World and other African Countries News Papers have been Praising Awolowo as the first-ever Genius African Leader that was Creating Western World kind of Industrial and Technological Advancement on African Land for the first time in History of Humanity, achieving things in Yoruba Land that were only in Top Countries like America, Germany, UK, etc and not even yet in many European Countries as at then. Azikiwe felt so intimidated despite that Awo submitted to be his Deputy to save Southern Nigeria from future Fulani Destructions that later happened for several Years down the line just as Awolowo the man that Saw tomorrow has warned. Azikiwe the father of Betrayals in Nigeria betrayed Awolowo, and rather went to submit himself to Fualnis as their slave compensated with figure-head Position. He did that just because he knew that Nigeria is guaranteed to surely Develop if he adopted the Partnership with Awolowo, but he felt the whole World would still have known that Awolowo despite being his Deputy is the Real Brain behind the Greatness that would have happened, by now all Africans, Philippines, Pakistanis, etc would be begging for Nigeria's Visa. So, he myopically think Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo would have still gotten all the Praise and Glory indirectly even just as a deputy.

You can see how Igbos wickedly Selfish Desire to see nobody else shine except themselves made them to plunge Nigeria into Crisis that the Great Obafemi Awolowo strive to prevent even before it was foolishly birthed?! Only GOD ALMIGHTY knows how many hundreds of thousands of indigenous Nigerian Tribes that Fulanis have killed, slaughtered maimed since that evil union that Azikiwe orchestrated and Aguyi Ironsi further Strengthened by using unprecedented Military Decree to abolish and destroy the Original Regional Federal Governmental System in his demonic hope to corner all the Supreme Authority over other Tribes under himself as the selfish greedily wicked Soul that he is, Fulanis soon took over at took maximum Advantage of that satanic Change that Aguyi Ironsi made against innocent Nigeria and Nigerians. The innocent Blood of all Nigerians slaughtered is upon the head of this wickedly Greedy People that has always from onset seek their ulterior motive and evil plan to Dominate and Enslave the innocent Tribes and Lands of indigenous Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments by APCNig: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
tommy589:

He won election without Yoruba Inec Chairman. To avoid rigging stories,let him choose elsewhere

You mean he should make Peter Giringori Obituar's wife the INEC Chairman or he should appoint one of Atikulation Abubakar's several wives? Are Yorubas constitutionally bared from heading INEC? Anybody wey go cry, make e cry, the next INEC Chairman is going to be one of Tinubu's former Commissioners

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments by Shattuck(m): 4:23am On Nov 08, 2023
ganye1:
The piece by Mr Kperogi forgot that the North is made up of three geopolitical zones and that not every northerner is Hausa or Fulani. Limping the three northern zones into one and treating the three zones of the south as one makes his analysis flawed.
If one criticised Buhari for lopsidedness of his appointments it is also fair to ctistise Tinubu for the same. Are Tinubu's appointments balanced? Definitely not. If Tinubu's appointments are not balanced and fairly distributed what is wrong in pointing out that?
Farooq's argument is very flawed, even by his analysis the only thing it proved is that the north has enjoyed major share of these appointments, but what he failed to realize is that it cannot be termed fair to other southerners who have been victims too to the north's dominance in public appointments, it maybe fair to the north, but not to other southerners who aren't from the south west, furthermore, each administration is a clean slate the federal character act, or the call for fairness is appointment, is not to maintain historical aggregate, so justifying ethnic bias in appointment because your tribe has never held such appointment before or has held it for less years, is a very foolish argument, by Farooq's logic if I as an Edo indegene becomes president I am free to appoint every bini man into all sensitive position as heads because historically a bini man has never held those positions, so by Farooq's logic also if obi had won the presidency, obi would have been justified if he had picked a fellow Igbo man as vice president because historically an igbo man has never been president and has never been vice president also, by Farooq's logic Obasanjo eight years president, yemi osinbanjo eight years vice, so if an igbo man were to be president he would have been justified if his vice also was from the south east, Farooq's logic fail to understand that each administration is meant to balance federal character, and not to be bias by trying to make up for past administration suppose bias.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments by overall90: 4:29am On Nov 08, 2023
I doubt if Kperogi wrote this.
Re: Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments by sotall(m): 5:11am On Nov 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
A beautiful, balanced & factual submission from Farooq.

The North is well represented in Tinubu’s government, and most of his southern appointments are justified, considering the North’s dominance of some key positions over the years and the fact that it’s a southern presidency.

The rotation is good for national unity and the appointment of “minorities” to key positions is also commendable.

This is not a Southern presidency but a South west presidency.
Point of correction.
Re: Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments by Hpesoj: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2023
nedu666:
Dumb op. Imagine blaming Obidients and atiku for fall in naira.

Well, like Kperogi, like Reno and Ogbeni Dipo.

I never knew that politics could make seemingly intelligent individuals make people very illogical statement. Who would have imagined that a Professor in a US university and the cry baby on Arise TV have same size of brain. Politics is very interesting walahi.

Edit: I observe that the post the not appear on Kperogi's blog or Twitter page. Morever, it only appear on NL. Als not that most Kperogi's articles are published on Saturdays. My best guess is that the post was doctored.
Re: Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments by Hpesoj: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2023
I just checked Kperogi's blog, there's nothing like this bullcrap there. His last post was about Rufai and crybaby Jesustega.In fact, aside from Nairaland, this piece did not appear anywhere.

I challenge NutritionGuru, the OP, to drop the link to the original post.
Re: Farooq Kperogi's Truthful Defence Of Tinubu Appointments by overall90: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hpesoj:
I just checked Kpeogi's blog, there's nothing like this bullcrap there. His last post was about Rufai and crybaby Jesustega.In fact, aside from Nairaland, this piece did not appear anywhere.

I challenge NutritionGuru, the OP, to drop the link to the original post.

Me I didn't need to check.
This bulshi.tt is way below standard of Kperogi's write up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s 49th Independence Anniversary: Celebrating What’s Not There / Nationwide Black-out Continues – Phcn Workers / My People Am In Asaba Watine My Eye See Na Whao O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.