Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,165 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

My Past Mistake (Episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Past Mistake (Episode 1) (176 Views)

Nonsense Mistake (Episode 1) / Ghost Of The Past / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Past Mistake (Episode 1) by Storymack: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2023
Hi everyone, my name is Susan, but people call me THE BOSS LADY. I'm here to tell you about my past mistake so you can learn and never treat people like I did.

I am the only child of my late parents. My parents had stayed for twenty years without a child, they were praying and waiting patiently for me to come.

Meanwhile my parents were the richest couple in their time but without a child. Both mom and dad were rich, my dad was a billionaire and mom a multi millionaire, so I was not just born with a silver spoon but a golden spoon.

My dad bought houses in different countries of the world, his company had branches in almost every part of the world, so traveling was a normal thing for us.

How did my parent wealth influenced me negatively?

Because we were rich, our domestic worker were plenty enough to form a community, so my dad instructed them to do everything for me, Mom wouldn't even allow me pick a pin on the floor.
I usually watched my mom beat our domestic worker when they made mistake and that made me believe that any human that was not in our class or level doesn't deserve to live ,or I would say they don't worth it.

I was very rude as a child, I had no respect for anybody especially when dad told me he had everything in the world and that there's nothing anybody would do to me, at least not when they know who's child I was.

Infact this word alone turned me to a BOSS.
I believed I was the boss and so I started acting like one. I would slap my nanny and any other person and they couldn't do anything, instead my parents would cautioned them for making me angry

I remember in my secondary school days, teachers don't dare touch me, even when I was the one who went around insulting my elders. I usually had students who worshipped me and followed me around like body guards. I remember the day I injured my classmate and one teacher was like (what kind of golden egg are you?
Somebody cannot touch you, yet, you're rotting away)

TO Be Continued
https://storymack.com.ng/my-past-mistake-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

His Obsession (Chapter 1) / Cost-benefit Dynamics of Mobile-based AIS Training in 'FUGAZ' Banks / Amazon KDP, What Am I Not Doing Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.