Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours (51152 Views)

Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record / Ooni Of Ife Hails Hilda Baci For Breaking Guinness World Record / Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by emnite(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2023
See better foods na not that indomies and eggs wey dem fry for us here using big yansh to attract people. See 150jrs of electricity

3 Likes

Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by BadBradley: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2023
Dumbest competition ever.

1 Like

Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by bitbillionaire: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2023
His own is for men category mbok. Our dear Hilda remains indisputable winner in women category!

1 Like

Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by asanausana91: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2023
Congrats. But man is different from woman
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by Magnetic010: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2023
Them no even allow this girl enjoy her reign reach 1 year

1 Like

Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by CondemnBattery(f): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2023
How far with Chef dammy Guinness record?

Hater spotted.
3ice9ce:
Shakara don end
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by sexiestharam(f): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2023
kelvindj98:
White man don end the record now, una don gentle. If na another Nigerian (or African) now una go dey drag am. Useless people.
grin
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by Ikpunnegi01: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2023
Every record had an Expiring date, if I lie ask Ebola, he had broken every bad records of Ajala traveler and his own is even worst.
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by Ara21(f): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2023
Feintline:
Records are created to be broken.
That is why tinubu and his criminal gang are breaking every record of institution, economy and country collaspe set by buhari.

But Buhari never set anything, he just wasted our 8 years. To me both of them has done nothing, maybe with time Tinubu will sit up.
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by kmaster007: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2023
Him no even get shame...
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by iamtardey: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2023
If I say make we do the smoking marijuana own now!… πŸ‘€
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by chiiraq802(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2023
No noise.
If to say na for Nigeria nw, person no go hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by BlackFlamefromP: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2023
You this stinking son of a bitch. You are still vomiting this your rubbish from your rotten heart and rotten belly.

The fact that you are a bloody liar from the pit of hell can easily be proven by the fact that if Hilda's food were as bad as you like to paint it she would have closed the business a long time ago since nobody would have patronize her.

I know there must be something about that lady that arouses your insecurity but if I have my way I would have loved Hilda to sue you for damages or have you locked up in jail.

jeromestarks:
This is the person who truly cooked not that coded olosho who used pvssy to draw attention while having no real cooking skills.

Taste her food in her restaurant and vomit. Very bad cook.

1 Like

Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by 7arrows: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2023
Feintline:
That is why tinubu and his criminal gang are breaking every record of institution, economy and country collaspe set by buhari.

Very true. And making nigerians look more stupid

1 Like

Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by Angelfrost(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2023
What of our Ekiti chef?!! Didn't she cook for 1 week?!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by Unbreakable26(f): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2023
Just here to read comments πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

Ayam available for the tasting of the food.. should incase the Allen want to share the food to his fans
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by blowjohn(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2023
This is the real chef.

Not to cook and cook food that is not delicious.
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by finallybusy: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2023
Nice one to him. That Naija boy with multiple records never upgrade in life. What point is a record if it doesn’t bring finances?
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by CorrectionFLuid: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
youngreezy:
white people don vex say Black African monkey break that sweet record,so Dem rush replace her

You're a monkey.

1 Like

Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by themanderon: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
It's all fun and games till someone ends up dead.
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by CorrectionFLuid: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
legitnow1:

FOR MEN CATEGORY NOT WOMEN. angry grin grin grin grin

HILDA IS STILL HOLDING THE WOMEN CATEGORY.

Overall.
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by martinzjay(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by Procashtips(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
For those insulting Dami for trying, what's the difference?

Self hate is a terrible disease.
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by tranxo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
kenbee:
Congrats to him but ...
When is Guinness book of Records going to give Nigeria citizens the award of longest endurance from Greedy and Clueless leaders?
When Nigerian citizens wake up and decide that enough is enough.

So far, we seem to be enjoying the ride.
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by Azazyel: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
E don happen
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by pocom35: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
Chigozie321:
Nobody is calling him Bad belle because he's not a Nigerian. Na we dey do ourselves.
Nigerians are bloody hypocrites
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by callmevirus(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
kenbee:
Congrats to him but ...
When is Guinness book of Records going to give Nigeria citizens the award of longest endurance from Greedy and Clueless leaders?

LolπŸ˜‚
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by acmev2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
kenbee:
Congrats to him but ...
They spend years to get to the seat of power, only to reach there and be doing trial run.
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by Emyogalanya: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
Make dem give me small make i Taste
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by ufuosman(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
Congrats to him
Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by DrChukki: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
Feintline:

I agree with you but Buhari never set any record

1 Like

Re: Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours by Omoawoke: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
Bethcomm:
At least the cooking marathon have made our own Hilda a celebrity, that alone is enough for us, any other person can Cook as long as they care that's non of my business.
Congratulations to you Alan.

Who are the us

Una no get sense for Nigeria na. Una dey celebrate something whey be normal thing for other countries.
GWR is not a national achievement, it’s a fun fact for kids. Lmao e reach Nigeria una carry am for head.
You people really embarrassed us. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. / Contaminated Water Causes Scare In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.