Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

God Is Not That Thing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not That Thing (540 Views)

What's That Thing Said By The Preacher That Compelled You To Repent? / What's That Thing You Want Them To Stop Doing In Your Church? / What Is That Thing You Can Die For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Not That Thing by LordReed(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Whose independence?
Answer: ours.

Hence the independent proof of God is in the fact that no man or thing in this world ever created itself as is seen.

Wrong. Many things come about without orchestration by any sentient being so you failed. Try again.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by FRANCISTOWN: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2023
Templee333:
FALSE IDEA #21
Some people think that if they cut grass and sweep a church environment, GOD will bless them more than HE would if they had perform the same service in their neighbour's resident.
You are speaking from the viewpoint of the Abrahamic gods.
There are several other religions that don't view their gods from the above mentioned lens of eyes.
So when you use the word "god", be very careful. There are several gods in the heads of the religionists of which Allah and yhwh both don't amount to 0.5%
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
LordReed:

Wrong. Many things come about without orchestration by any sentient being so you failed. Try again.

I did not say orchestration twisty twisty, I said no man or thing in this world ever created itself.

Not even Satan can argue against it. No Road!
Re: God Is Not That Thing by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not say orchestration twisty twisty, I said no man or thing in this world ever created itself.

Not even Satan can argue against it. No Road!

I don't have to use the word "created" to describe something that wasn't created.

I have already disproved your nonsense from the root so there is indeed no argument. LoLz.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Dtruthspeaker: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
LordReed:

I don't have to use the word "created" to describe something that wasn't created.

I have already disproved your nonsense from the root so there is indeed no argument. LoLz.

You prove you had nothing to say for orchestration is not the same as creation and clearly you dodged it because it is impossible to argue against it.

Your twisting can never work. No Road
Re: God Is Not That Thing by LordReed(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You prove you had nothing to say for orchestration is not the same as creation and clearly you dodged it because it is impossible to argue against it.

Your twisting can never work. No Road

LoLz. They are not created so you have no argument.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Dtruthspeaker: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. They are not created so you have no argument.

Hahahahaha! Now that your orchestration twisting no work and you no fit talk again, you don kon shift post go "they are not created". See Confusion! hahahahaha. No Road! Loser Hahahahahahaha
Re: God Is Not That Thing by LordReed(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Hahahahaha! Now that your orchestration twisting no work and you no fit talk again, you don kon shift post go "they are not created". See Confusion! hahahahaha. No Road! Loser Hahahahahahaha

You don't understand English so I don't blame you, lemme spell it out for you. They are not created because their orchestration doesn't require sentient involvement. Which utterly destroys your argument since we can see things come into being without any person making it.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
FALSE IDEA #22 GOD loves human more than every other things that exist.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
FALSE IDEA 23 GOD wants us to worship him.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by tctrills: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Templee333:
FALSE IDEA 23
GOD wants us to worship him.
And these ideas are false because God told you they are false or because you decided for God that they are false or someone else told you they are false?
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
tctrills:

And these ideas are false because God told you they are false or because you decided for God that they are false or someone else told you they are false?
it's all your choice whether to take what we say or not. You are free to your idea/opinion/belief. We cannot force our experiences on others.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by tctrills: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Templee333:
it's all your choice whether to take what we say or not. You are free to your idea/opinion/belief. We cannot force our experiences on others.
Oga, that has never been the issue. We know it's my choice to make but then it's not out of place to ask the source of your information.
Wouldn't you advise your kids to verify the source of any information before accepting it?
I believe if you really know what you are teaching, you should be happy to let others know your source.
Anyway that's just what I think.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2023
@tctrills
I'll like to say that i don't really know what i'm teaching. As for the source of my information, i agree that i don't know,tho, u can help me. Please just answer: who taught u to breath thru ur nostrils? Who informed u to fart thru your anus? Among all the holes in a woman body,y did u choose to be birthed thru the one b/w her tights? Who taught u how to sneeze? Who taught u to close ur eyes when sleeping? How did you learn to make tears come out from ur eyes when crying? Who taught you how to make ur heart beat endlessly? I'm sorry to put all these questions to you, but i feel that if u can give an answer to them, then, u already have an answer to the question asked me.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by tctrills: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2023
Templee333:
@tctrills
I'll like to say that i don't really know what i'm teaching. As for the source of my information, i agree that i don't know,tho, u can help me. Please just answer: who taught u to breath thru ur nostrils? Who informed u to fart thru your anus? Among all the holes in a woman body,y did u choose to be birthed thru the one b/w her tights? Who taught u how to sneeze? Who taught u to close ur eyes when sleeping? How did you learn to make tears come out from ur eyes when crying? Who taught you how to make ur heart beat endlessly? I'm sorry to put all these questions to you, but i feel that if u can give an answer to them, then, u already have an answer to the question asked me.

Good let's discuss
I get you are trying to be smart and to equate some of these activities you wrote above to your personal interpretation of who and what God is. But being smart does not make you correct. In fact it's just a deflection.
So to the answer to your question, these activities you mentioned are learnt via human instincts.
For a definition, human instincts are tendencies that humans have innately, without having to learn them. These inclinations guide our behavior in a variety of situations, often without our realizing it.
So you mentioned a few human activities that are learnt by natural instincts but it is totally deceptive to compare these knowledge to your knowledge about who God is and here are some simple reasons why.
1. It would be foolish and unnecessary to create a post about how to shed tears when crying or how to breathe from the nostrils because we all get it. That's why it's called natural or human instincts. The fact that you needed to create a post explaining your understanding of God shows that is was not a knowledge obtained via your instincts.
2. All the activities you mentioned above are universal. Most normal and healthy humans are capable them. On the other hand, your complicated views about God are not universal hence we can't classified as such.
3. Thirdly your ideas are prone to change. You have not always believed in these ideas so what would you say is responsible for all other believe systems that don't align with your present ideas. Again, as your ideas and beliefs continue to change and refine would you also call that natural instincts?
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
tctrills:

Good let's discuss
I get you are trying to be smart and to equate some of these activities you wrote above to your personal interpretation of who and what God is. But being smart does not make you correct. In fact it's just a deflection.
So to the answer to your question, these activities you mentioned are learnt via human instincts.
For a definition, human instincts are tendencies that humans have innately, without having to learn them. These inclinations guide our behavior in a variety of situations, often without our realizing it.
So you mentioned a few human activities that are learnt by natural instincts but it is totally deceptive to compare these knowledge to your knowledge about who God is and here are some simple reasons why.
1. It would be foolish and unnecessary to create a post about how to shed tears when crying or how to breathe from the nostrils because we all get
thanks. All is well.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
FALSE IDEA #24 some people say that GOD can be provoked either by their words or action.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
FALSE IDEA #24 Some people say that they can love GOD while still hating their fellow man.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by tctrills: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
Templee333:
thanks. All is well.
You welcome.
I love the fact that you humbled yourself and admitted that you don't know what you were talking about.
But then it's not late to start learning searching and asking.
It's not late to make an effort to learn. Only then should you write a post about people's false notions about God, only then.
For now, seek the path of a student not a teacher.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
FALSE IDEA #25 Some people say that they can invoke GOD to kill their enemy.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
FALSE IDEA #26 Some people say that GOD created them to come and make money on earth.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
FALSE IDEA #26 Some people go to a "man of GOD" to pray for them.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
FALSE IDEA #26 Some people spend their resources building places for the worship of GOD.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
FALSE IDEA #27
If nobody sees me during the act, I'm free from punishment because GOD is merciful.
Re: God Is Not That Thing by Templee333(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
FALSE IDEA #28 We know and worship GOD more than our ancestors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Witchcraft Wickedness Proliferation In Western World As Africa Pleases GOD More / People Healed By Jesus / The Good Shepherd And His Flock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.