Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Data Entry Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Data Entry Online? (907 Views)

Please Do You Know Any Geniue Data Entry Jobs Online / Need Info On A Data Entry Online Or Work At Home Job In Naija. / Quickpaid Surveys And Data Entry Jobs: Scam Or No Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Entry Online? by Matured26(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2007
Hello Friends,
Pls I need your help.
I want to know if there are actually free sites online that you can work for a few hours and then you get paid for the work done.
Also would prefer the ones that don't require me making an initial payment before I start working.
Looking forward to ur response.
Thank you
Re: Data Entry Online? by dodochi42: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2007
i think most times you may need a setup fee.but i feel they cant be tusted cos you may end up working and they wont pay.the one i came across was an indian firm ready to pay but for only indian residents.why dont you go into affiliate marketing
i am sure its 1000 times
Re: Data Entry Online? by Matured26(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2007
Thanks dodochi42,
But what is affiliate marketing?
I just hope it's not Multi-level marketing like Diamondcash club or club freedom
Hate anything marketing.
If there is a site that you know that I can work for few hours online then they pay me you can send that but first explain affiliate marketing.
Thanks
You're a true brother.
Re: Data Entry Online? by dodochi42: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2007
forget all those enticing clubs.
Affiliate marketing is very common.just type "Affiliate marketing" in google and you will see a lot of results.Just make sure you dont pay for any of the info you see.make sure you look for free info,there quite a number of books you can dowload.

it's all about
1. having a website
2.displaying products of any company that makes you their affiliate after you apply
3.driving traffic to your site so that they can buy from your site and the company tracks the sales electronically
4.you get paid for each sales you make,some good stores pay 20% commision,others pay as little as 5% commision.
5.you just need a website and a paypal account or a dom account here to receive your payments
6.i am talking too much now but you need just 3500naira to register and host your website.
7.you dont need to pay that to me at all just find out online there are tons of places that can get your site running for that ammount
8.Don't worry about contents of your sites,the company(ies) you market for might and some may not give you a free website.
9.I read alot before i got started
10.You can sell shoes,bibles ,anything you can think of , you are only displaying them for another company
and you get paid just when someone clicks to buy through your site
and many more, things to talk about

some peple just sell drugs on their site and they make close to 80,000 monthly or evn over night.

BUT YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND ADVERTISEMENT TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE.its not has easy as i say it
when you start you will never want to stop especially when you make your first sale
Re: Data Entry Online? by dodochi42: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2007
I guess you have almost unlimited access to the net thats why you insist on getting some kind of hourly paid job.
i remember that some webmasters need people for data entry.Just join forums consisting of webmaster only and advertise your service there one website,let me remember i think "getfreelancerjob " or something.they bring data jobs to the site and people bid for them.you state how much you want to be paid and if you are the highest bidder you win and get the job but there is alot of competition and chances are narrow.and so on,

Just join a company and market their product on your site,but mind you ,some good companies might also turn down your applications but many will accept while some may request you pay a little fee to become their affiliate just becos their own setup is unique.

i'll leave you to do some research.you can even market for popular ebay.com if you want.
Re: Data Entry Online? by dodochi42: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2007
hey, also hourly online jobs are for US residents only on some sites.they prefer you work online from within the states

All this informations am giving are just crossing my mind ,i have so many more,may be when i remember i tell you

i'll get back to work now.tak kia
Re: Data Entry Online? by Matured26(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2007
Hey dodochi42,
Thanks a lot.
You've loaded me with quite a lot.
Will check out affiliate marketing on google and see how it goes.
If I need further clarifications, will holla you.
Re: Data Entry Online? by Matured26(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2007
Hi Ololade247,
Which one be getaway club?
Will google search sha
and any thing I need will tell you.
Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

Dv - 2009 US Visa Lottery / Online Payment Solutions And Biz Opps For Nigerians / Gazprom, Nigeria Discuss Gas Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.