Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,855 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Project Of Building The First International Airport For Igbos In Enugu State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Project Of Building The First International Airport For Igbos In Enugu State (1057 Views)

Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / First International Flight Lands At Enugu Airport Amidst Jubilation / First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Project Of Building The First International Airport For Igbos In Enugu State by henrychubayo: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2011
The project of building the first
international airport in Enugu
state has been awarded. Please
do anyone have an idea of the
level of the project as at now?
Please let me no because am
currently not in igbo land now.
Report to mode[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Project Of Building The First International Airport For Igbos In Enugu State by henrychubayo: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2011
i hope the money has not been misapplied
Re: The Project Of Building The First International Airport For Igbos In Enugu State by henrychubayo: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2011
i hope the money has not been misapplied

(1) (Reply)

Travelling With A Newborn Baby / I Want To Sell My Flight Ticket (from Lagos To Abuja) / UK Deports 5yr-old Nigerian Boy Born In UK And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.