Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

How People Communicate Via Nature - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How People Communicate Via Nature (118 Views)

How To Communicate With Your EGBE / Rabbi Schneider – Communicate Deeper With God / Paintings Of How People In The Past Envisioned Life Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How People Communicate Via Nature by chieveboy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
Culled from " The Man Ben Anyaeji" by Samuel Obiechina

" People with extreme affinity can readily communicate through thoughts and feelings.

At a tender age, I accompanied my father to a meeting at the village square. When the meeting was over and we walked home father and son.

His hands was on my shoulders"
Re: How People Communicate Via Nature by chieveboy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
"Then I requested that we should go to my granny's house.

I could smell the egusi soup boiling on the fire. I could see the orange balls in one basket and plantain in another kept for us.

When we got there, she was pounding fufu besides a pot of simmering egusi soup."
Re: How People Communicate Via Nature by chieveboy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
" The basket of oranges and plantain fruits where there waiting for us. The old man was silent for a while before saying aloud "So my so can now smell egusi soup like my pet dog?".

We laughed together"
Re: How People Communicate Via Nature by chieveboy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
" My grand mother could instantly transfer the imagery of the surroundings to me just by thinking of me and wishing I was there to enjoy the food with her"

And I cought the imagery so clearly even with the smell of the delicious soup.

Love conquers everything"
Re: How People Communicate Via Nature by chieveboy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
The end.

(1) (Reply)

What A Woman Truly Needs / Jehovah's Witnesses Jesus. / Communion Of Defiled Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.