Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

2012 Grammys Submissions! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2012 Grammys Submissions! (2269 Views)

Malawian Prisoners Recorded Songs That Got Nominated For The Grammys PICS / Why Nigerian Artistes Can Never Win The Grammys (opinion) / Headies 2012: List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012 Grammys Submissions! by GagaBoy: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2011
The grammy awards submissions are out. So find out what songs your fave submitted over here;
http://m.thatgrapejuice.net/2011/10/grammy-awards-2012-submissions/
Personally I am angered That lady Gaga didn't submitt The edge of glory which is one of her best songs ever and also one of the most critically acclaimed.
Re: 2012 Grammys Submissions! by ElmA1(f): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
@Gagaboy: Are you a ladygaga fan?
Re: 2012 Grammys Submissions! by amblors(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
ElmA, :

lol, is that not obvious? Gaga is prob his religion.
Re: 2012 Grammys Submissions! by GagaBoy: 1:48am On Oct 27, 2011
ElmA, :

Yes I live for Lady Gaga.
Did u guys notice how beyonce submitted 6 songs and she wasn't even that sucessful dis year. She prob think she can win another 6 grammys. Too bad adele is clearing the 2012 grammys. She was Super sucessful dis year. Even the grammys cnt ignore that!
Re: 2012 Grammys Submissions! by amblors(m): 2:43am On Oct 27, 2011
J. Cole , best rap song - Mr. Nice Watch, is he for real?
Re: 2012 Grammys Submissions! by amblors(m): 2:46am On Oct 27, 2011
and y are some albums from 2010 on there?
Re: 2012 Grammys Submissions! by ElmA1(f): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2011
GagaBoy:

Yes I live for Lady Gaga.
Did u guys notice how beyonce submitted 6 songs and she wasn't even that sucessful dis year. She prob think she can win another 6 grammys. Too bad adele is clearing the 2012 grammys. She was Super sucessful dis year. Even the grammys cnt ignore that!

Huh? Gaga boy u live for ladygaga? Are you aware of the fact that shes demonic? Can you tell what you really like about her?
Yea adele had a successful year. Number1 hits,sold out concerts.
Beyonce is obviously decieving herself,but she might probably get 1grammy though.
Re: 2012 Grammys Submissions! by GagaBoy: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2011
I was also suprised by Jcole submission buh His album is great it went #1. The albums of 2010 that were submitted r the ones released after the grammy norminations were out. We all know of the grammys love for beyonce so she will leave with one or two awards even though she had a flop year. I'm dying to see the norminations its commin out late november!
Re: 2012 Grammys Submissions! by GagaBoy: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2011
@Elma what I love about gaga? Well everything. She is one of the most talented artist out there. She writes her music and she's a good singer and she tries to dance and put on a show unlike the boring pop girls (katy perry, Rihanna). And she evolved musically from the generic yet beautiful sound of The fame to the fame monster and to Born this way. I also love the way she take care of her fans and spoil us with the most awsome music.I love the way she collaborates with legends( Tony bennette, cher, sting) and nt with Nicki minaj. I love the way she tackle society issues like religion, discrimination, bullying ecetra in her music and make inspirational songs e.g half of her new album (Born this way) and the fact that she culd put out such a comercially unfriendly album like Born this way and still sell millions is amazing. Even beyonce floped with her risky album 4. I culd go on an on buh dis thread is nt about why I love Gaga its about the Grammy norminations
Re: 2012 Grammys Submissions! by ElmA1(f): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
@GaGa boy: okay,now i see why you like her. I also think shes unique in her own way. But you left out the devilish part of her. Her videos are always scary and has been ban in alot of christian countries. People say shes satans bride. Like her alejandro video where she swallowed a black rosery. What do you ve to say about that.
Re: 2012 Grammys Submissions! by GagaBoy: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2011
ElmA, :

@GaGa boy: okay,now i see why you like her. I also think shes unique in her own way. But you left out the devilish part of her. Her videos are always scary and has been ban in alot of christian countries. People say shes satans bride. Like her alejandro video where she swallowed a black rosery. What do you ve to say about that.
Well everyone in d music industry has been connected to the illuminati or whatever from beyonce to Jay z to rihanna etc. Well I av no opinion about that I'm just here for the music. Now Lady Gaga always has an explanition for her videos like in d alejandro video she said she swallowed the rosary as the need to take in something holy. So wat I'm trying to say is that they r 2 sides to every story. And I'm gonna remain skeptic unless I see pictures of her going to church of satan or she admitt it herself.

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: Check out ASAI LYRICS By Phyno here / Gbenusoun - Razor Blee G ::: Ofoka Gets Mudered / 6ix9ine - YAYA (mp3 & Video Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.