Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

How To Remove And Change Background Of An Images Using Gradient I #shorts #photo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Remove And Change Background Of An Images Using Gradient I #shorts #photo (178 Views)

How To Create White Borders On Images Using Your Phone(canva)) / Learn How To Color Grade Your Images Using Camera Raw On Photoshop / How To Remove Background Of Image In Photoshop CC 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove And Change Background Of An Images Using Gradient I #shorts #photo by Meetgodone: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
These Unique simple photoshot tutorial will tutor you and explain the process of how to remove background from an image add gradient using adobe photoshop. Please watch to the end and subscribe for more tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4rP3_IyUMA

(1) (Reply)

Prepering 2024 Art Goals ~ By Minnie Small / Logo Design / Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Check This Out .. ❤️�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.