Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta (31144 Views)

15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note / 300-Level FUTA Student Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photo) / UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by Sirianese: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by chaloskyx: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
the real cause of your hardship is due to the number of children ou brought to this world even the rich dont have this number of children Nigerian lower class need to be educated on family planning. as far as im concerned she is selfish and wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
Antoeni:
Anything Tinubu Touches , Dies, When An Evil Man Mount Position of Authority, The Nation Suffers,
Liar, it's people that born children full house dey suffer, let them die!

Sex is sweet abi, after 9children may poverty kill all of you.

Tinubu is just months old, and he is heading higher with best of plans...

Let those that will suffer suffer, those that will die let them die.

I wish fuel jump to 3000 and dollar 10,000 per Naira so that we can reduce to 100million on our population.

Shey una Sabi born children, I see how girls are crying on the streets, men only promise but won't pay for hook up after Bleep again, the girls are frustrated. Let them locate their parents and kill them.
I want more hunger war and tragic violence...
Nonsense people, na to Bleep born Children una sabi

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
God will continue to punish Buhari, Tinubu and all APC supporters
May God continue to allow more hunger, until African stop having more than one or 2children.

The major cause of poverty is over population.

Germany was 70million in 1970 and Nigeria 40mlion.

Today, Nigeria 220milion and Germany 130Million.
Can you see that Nigeria have no other purpose but to Bleep and give birth to children and be crying to governornment. Once a Man and woman in Nigeria don get small house and change, mumu marriage don start, before you say jark, children don reach 4.... Will dey eat sand?

Or Government will come and feed you?

Let them die...
I need more hardship...
Fuel should rise to 3000 so people will die more

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by Roozzaay(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
SafariHunter:
How can I blame her when I was almost where she is 2 months ago. Still just hanging by a thread

Life's struggles is different for everyone.

On God.
Just keep your head up bro, trust me you will soon beat it ๐Ÿ’ช some of us have had to go through such stage before but still on still, you have to keep fighting.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by abah001: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ameach said it that Nigerians prefer to commit suicide than to hold there leaders or politicians accountable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by Evolutionism: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
The Cleaning Up has started.

Mother Earth doesn't need Stupid and Foolish beings.
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by Evolutionism: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

May God continue to allow more hunger, until African stop having more than one or 2children.

Can you see that Nigeria have no other purpose but to fvck and give birth to children and be crying to governornment. Once a Man and woman in Nigeria don get small house and change, mumu marriage don start, before you say jark, children don reach 4.... Will dey eat sand?

Let them die...
I need more hardship...
Fuel should rise to 3000 so people will die more.

1000% Supported.
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by marlow1962(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
Enskynelson:
Hardship everywhere yet 9ja government dey buy yachts. Where is the water way for the yacht?
There is no hardship anywhere, you're just in the wrong ship. Hello on the agbadorians ship and experience a life filled with milk and honey.
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by havecycle: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2023
Tinubu thank you o. You have done this one.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by Enskynelson(m): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2023
marlow1962:

There is no hardship anywhere, you're just in the wrong ship. Hello on the agbadorians ship and experience a life filled with milk and honey.
grin
Na them suffer pass.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by nony43(m): 12:49am On Nov 08, 2023
Johnn78:

Same here.
But headline says septuaguarian. That's a 70sth years old mama. By 50most women have clocked menopause.
My own mother hit menopause at 45yo.
A septuaguarian is already quarter ๐ŸŒ› to go from earth ๐ŸŒŽ, Ideally, her youngest child should be in her twenties and all her older children left home long ago and married.

Maybe the children nor dey care for her or mama is just depressed/mental illness .
My grandmother was very depressed in her eighties and refused to eat!!!

She found no pleasure in life ๐Ÿงฌ and just wanted to die. According to my grandmother, all her friends and most people she knew are already dead. And she felt a sense of loneliness and strong depression.

When she died finally in her mid eighties, Omo na she call God nor be God call am . She neglected herself a lot and refused to eat several days on end ,her body immunity weakened due to lack of food and she fell ill and died quickly
Everybody was certain she would have lived longer with better quality of life had she not been depressed and starving for no reason

Omo. This your post don change my view of old age. So one day all our fun friends will not be here anymore . Nawa ooo. Then we will be lonely , imagine oneโ€™s without kids. Chaii.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by GUNITGuy: 1:45am On Nov 08, 2023
SafariHunter:
How can I blame her when I was almost where she is 2 months ago. Still just hanging by a thread

Life's struggles is different for everyone.

On God.
hold-on keep believing even against no hope..... Draw closer to God
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by Bigchristo: 2:13am On Nov 08, 2023
Abolodje:
I know she committed suicide but she should be killed for not thinking about her kids abandoning them.
stop smoking colos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by jimcaddy(m): 2:17am On Nov 08, 2023
Omo the way everybody is ending it all in this Nigeria is so alarming. Honestly like Nigeria is so hard. And it shows no sign of getting better. Only looking like it will get worse with time. God help us all oh.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by HITsquad: 2:53am On Nov 08, 2023
9 children for what exactly? Is children Edible?
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by Mosba: 3:05am On Nov 08, 2023
Abolodje:
I know she committed suicide but she should be killed for not thinking about her kids abandoning them.

Already dead person should be killed again? Supreme Court must hear this
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by Mosba: 3:07am On Nov 08, 2023
HITsquad:
9 children for what exactly? Is children Edible?

Probably the harsh economy reality couldn't let her get buyers and she decided to Bulabahlize her life
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by YoshihideSuga: 4:00am On Nov 08, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
The economy is hard, if I was a girl, I would have ventured into hook up now.

Nothing wrong with that. When the economy gets bad, women venture into selling their bodies, while men go into crime. It's historical in mankind.
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by Brushstrokes20: 4:07am On Nov 08, 2023
Rip woman!๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™
# eBOLA on rampage
.... The shyyythole from fry pan to fire๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by ubimagos: 4:57am On Nov 08, 2023
nony43:
Chaii harsh economy has dealt with them. Who will train the kids now? Poor kids. I am wondering how parents with two kids in School now are managing let alone nine.

Which kids are you training, Abi na night school you go! She already had grand children, nine children to herself yet no one of them is taking care of her, you blame the government.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 5:23am On Nov 08, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Can you see that Nigeria have no other purpose but to Bleep and give birth to children and be crying to governornment. Once a Man and woman in Nigeria don get small house and change, mumu marriage don start, before you say jark, children don reach 4.... Will dey eat sand?

Let them die...
I need more hardship...
Fuel should rise to 3000 so people will die more

The last part is not a good thing to say.
As much as I understand this issue of illiteracy and over population, the population itself, helps to boost the economy just the government is never holistic in governance. Don't defend any of this evil men in power

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by charlsecy(m): 5:43am On Nov 08, 2023
Resetinc:
Suicide is not an option....
Someone already chose it.
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by Free2Fly: 6:15am On Nov 08, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Mother of 9...

...in Nigeria

...in 2023?

Say no more

You should have tried to find out the meaning of septuagenarian
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/mother-of-nine-commits-suicide-in-delta/

Which one is โ€œThough fingers are pointing to the Evonomic hardshipโ€ฆโ€

Do you know how many people that are jumping into Lagos lagoon weekly?
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by PHAYOL81: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2023
Whenever I see SUICIDE news like those hanged, I always suspect FOUL PLAY. Somebody may surely be trying to cover up a murder. Although in this case, I guess she defined her path with her previous attempts.
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

The last part is not a good thing to say.
As much as I understand this issue of illiteracy and over population, the population itself, helps to boost the economy just the government is never holistic in governance. Don't defend any of this evil men in power
Yeahhhh, for the last part, I know I was wrong.

But for the population, my brother, this people need a though hardship, I got to a house in PortHarcourt, 5children including the mother and father in one room ( AkwaIbom people)

They have only one daughter Abigail so the mother gave me the girl since she was 13years...

They are just reproducing like they have a Company to fix them.

Even governornment should make a law not to employ more than two children from same Parent again.

Like me, I just want two kids, my children will have kids too, my sibling have kids too. So when you calculate all the kids, you realise population already.
And most people don't farm again, so what exactly do they want to use to feed this children, school now is like trekking to a river and when you get there, you can't cross any longer!
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by soccerlite: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2023
tunjijones:

U, u no know any other thing than to dey spread bad news.

When last you see good news

If you have it spread it too
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by tobstarizhia(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2023
Good for her. Why will she give birth to nine children. Shebi she was saying children is god's gift
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by Gandrova: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Suicidal thoughts is on the rise now

What must be done to avert such mindset happening around.

Hope she's at rest now
@ rest? Hmm!
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by Gandrova: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2023
Simeony007:
Lapo might be the suspect in this case.
You mean Lapo is a dangerous Micro Finance bank?
Re: Mother Of Nine Commits Suicide In Delta by ufuosman(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
D hardship is getting harder each day

So painful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. / Why You Shouldn't Send A Minor Abroad To Study On Her Own - Nigerian Lady / Woman Suffers Heart Attack Trying To Explain Math Problem To Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.