Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman (10538 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At A Crowd In Anambra, Three Killed (Graphic Pix) / Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Lawyer, 5 Others Attempt To Kidnap Businessman In Ogun, Get Arrested (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by NCBLOG: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Gunmen Suspected to be kidnappers invaded Gandu community located about two kilometres away from the Federal University of Lafia (FULafia) Nasarawa State, and shot a 300-level student of Sociology Department.

It was gathered that the gunmen who stormed the community around 8.30pm on Monday, November 6, 2023, also kidnapped a popular businessman during the attack.

An eyewitness who spoke to Punch said the incident has caused fear among residents of the area.

The student was shot by the bandits and was immediately rushed to the hospital where he is taking treatment. Our prayer is that he recovers fast because the situation was a serious one,” the source said.

"Our lives are no longer safe, owing to the persistent attacks and kidnapping of students, and other criminal activities in this environment.

"Our examinations are around the corner and we cannot go to class to read in the night any more for fear of being attacked or molested by people suspected to be kidnappers.”

Reacting to the incident, the State Governor, Abdullahi Sule, expressed concern over the growing insecurity around tertiary institutions in the state

The Governor stated this on Tuesday during a visit to the Vice Chancellor of the Federal University of Lafia over Monday night’s attack.

While registering his sympathy with the management of the institution over the sad incident, Sule reiterated his administration’s commitment to ensure that security is enhanced around student residential areas in the state to curtail the issues of insecurity.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/gunmen-shoot-nasarawa-varsity-student-abduct-businessman/%3famp

Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by NCBLOG: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Only God Almighty, Can Help Us Out For Here

Don't Forget, NC BLOG, Bring This BAD NEWS

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by Shalommy(f): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
Gunmen or bokoharam? Make una dey play. Chaii... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by NaijaCover(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
Shalommy:
Gunmen or bokoharam? Make una dey play. Chaii... undecided

See More Bad News @ www.naija.cover. com
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by Klington: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
"The forest was shrinking but the trees keep voting for the Axe 🪓 for the Axe was clever to convince the trees🌲 because it's handle is made from wood, therefore it's one of them."

RIP to the Dead....

I rest my case.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by Omezif(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
Where's this country heading to?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by southsouthking(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nigeria is finished

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by NaijaCover(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
IQatmosphere1:
Crime everywhere

Are You Shocked?
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
If you think you've seen or heard it all then another crime pop up again.

Different states with different crime agenda, oh Lord safe our souls
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by legitnow1: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
IT WILL GET WORST SEE, JOHN 10 10

THE THING SITTING IN ASO ROCK IS A DEMON.

NA BLOOD E DEY DRINK AND IT IS A BIG DESTROYER.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by SpatialKing(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
Interesting

The only people that need operational vehicles are our security personnel
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by Mayor88(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
NCBLOG:
Only God Almighty, Can Help Us Out For Here

Don't Forget, NC BLOG, Bring This BAD NEWS
Brought.
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by Blaze14k: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kidnapping is now a lucrative business. Poor boy just die for nothing. Rip to him
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by VinnyBaba: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
This News, hope it is Not from Naija.Cov.er again? 😏😏
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by SeeWahala: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Okay . . . Everybody just wait, give me space. I am booking this area for the headslamming agbadorians to drop their comment.

I know they will view this thread, hide and jump the first and second page to cowardly comment on the 3rd page because this incident didn't happen in the south east or Palestine but I am my brothers keeper . . . So I will personally copy their post from the hinter-pages and paste it here for them undecided

You people should also learn to be your agbadorian brothers keeper like me cool

Hypocritical tatawats ALL OF THEM

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by obinna58(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
No good news again for this country, what is all this kwanu

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by Resetinc: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
our empty head senators are busy bushing for seize fire in Gaza 😂😂

while their own country is under siege by kidnappers and bandits
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by lawalosky(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
No be small gunshots yesterday oo.

It was all over WhatsApp statuses,

Never knew there was kidnapped victim
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by Okiton: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
angry

For some few idiots here typing with their short broken dirty fingers on how Ebola Tunibu will fix Nigeria, insecurities and economy, I pray Nigeria happens to you all
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by Chetas81(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
I CONGRATULATE THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT 😳🦍😳
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by tunjijones(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
Security situation in Nigeria is getting worse by the day
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by Fatbam005: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
Emilokan where art though. Innocent blood will be on your head
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by Generalyemi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Re: Gunmen Shoot Nasarawa University Student, Kidnap Businessman by Generalyemi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Klington:
"The forest was shrinking but the trees keep voting for the Axe 🪓 for the Axe was clever to convince the trees🌲 because it's handle is made from wood, therefore it's one of them."

RIP to the Dead....

I rest my case.

Deep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Now Available: Bird Flying Turns Into A Old Witch Woman In Lagos(pic+video / One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community / Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.