Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Breaking - Israel Soldiers Trap Hamas Leader Dubbed ‘gaza’s Bin Laden’ In Bunker - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking - Israel Soldiers Trap Hamas Leader Dubbed ‘gaza’s Bin Laden’ In Bunker (2540 Views)

Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking - Israel Soldiers Trap Hamas Leader Dubbed ‘gaza’s Bin Laden’ In Bunker by engrchykae(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2023
Floky215:

No check Russia, China, North Korea, Japan and others...!!

Nobody want Islam in their backyard...!!
Anywhere Islam is, death resides..!!
the main problem of Islam is mental retrogression.
Imagine an adult moving around with kettle?
Is it not madness

Re: Breaking - Israel Soldiers Trap Hamas Leader Dubbed ‘gaza’s Bin Laden’ In Bunker by engrchykae(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
For sure I knew it was just a matter of time before he is caught.

He can hide, he can run. But Israel has the resources and intelligence to locate him anywhere in the world dead or alive.

The man is indeed a dead man walking.
Netanyahu will never let this man go scot free.

This man has his family members hiding and enjoying in Europe. But stays back in Gaza creating problems and war.

Palestinian terrorists are dieing and his family is enjoying. Yes, as long as you are in Gaza, you are a terrorist.

He will have a taste of what he created any time soon.
if Israel can hunt down Nazi big shots after WW2,who be Hamas?

Re: Breaking - Israel Soldiers Trap Hamas Leader Dubbed ‘gaza’s Bin Laden’ In Bunker by Oakenshield: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
ojobek:
Death to Jews, Death to Christians, Death to haters of Islam.
death to head slammers too. Is the fight between Islam and religion? U get small data u dey type trash
Re: Breaking - Israel Soldiers Trap Hamas Leader Dubbed ‘gaza’s Bin Laden’ In Bunker by iSense247: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
ojobek:
Do you know... Jesus loves you?
Re: Breaking - Israel Soldiers Trap Hamas Leader Dubbed ‘gaza’s Bin Laden’ In Bunker by IamAtikulate: 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
So they don finally catch this one.

I knew Israeli will catch him one day, but I thought it will take days.

Fear Israelis

Re: Breaking - Israel Soldiers Trap Hamas Leader Dubbed ‘gaza’s Bin Laden’ In Bunker by gannod(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
ojobek:

grin grin grin cry more, it is music to my ears

Agent Orange. American Chemical And Biological Warfare / Brave Woman Poses Next To A Police Car Without Her Hyjab In Iran And This Happen / Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid