Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

IDAN Season 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IDAN Season 1 (118 Views)

Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith / Idan (MAGIC) A Short Yoruba Fiction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IDAN Season 1 by Joshuakel(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
The world you’re about to embark is one of total fiction and is strictly ®️rated, contains extreme violence and has high sexual content. Readers under the age of 18 are advised to back out thank you
©️copyright Joshua kel.
PARADOX STORIES
IDAN (CAPTAIN NIGERIA)

Once upon a time, in a world where the unimaginable is real. A world where man had advance it’s technology beyond …..well, what we have right now at the time you’re reading this story. A time of heroes and villains, it was the year 2023 when war broke out in Nigeria. A group of terrorist known as the Alphas from Tramsvaal South Africa, claimed to have been fighting a war of some kind. They broke into Northen Nigerian borders murderd hundreds, raped wives and girls, slaughtered children and men. It was bloody. And Nigeria wouldn’t hold back Alphas took an eye We went for the head. Transvaal was destroyed. Leveled to the ground. Call for ceasefire were made but they all turned on deaf ears. Soon the war escalated countries took sides, heroes took sides, villains saw it as a perfect time to rule the world. Wanna know where I fall in this story?.

My names Joshua Augustine Kel, and I’m the one and only son of the Augustines. My father was extraordinarily wealthy, I mean the nigga had 377 trillion quates not dollar not pounds quates. I don’t even know how. Well they died when I was 12, and I got everything when I tuned 18 which was about last year. I used the money in funding a little crime fighting of my own going by the name “IDAN”. and then continued running my dad’s company since I was now the richest kid in existence. Well remember when I said crime fighting?, and remember I’m a Nigerian and we’re currently at war… well this is my Adventure, my predicament and my blessing. This is my story and this is how it goes.

Ghana >Kumasi.

A meeting is being carried out by the United States of Africa (U.S.A). An organization formed by four main countries of Africa. Egypt, Nigeria, Algeria, and South Africa discuss the on going rift between the two countries Nigeria and S.A (South Africa). Tensions build up as various countries vote over the call for ceasefire and discuss the current calamity the wars are causing.

“This is going too far and if it doesn’t stop now the world is going to turn in chaos “ said Nelson the prime minister of Ghana with fear and concern written clearly over his face.

“As if it hasn’t already” Said bola Sanusi without even giving any space for any other answer from anyone. He was the prime minister of Nigeria.

“It turned the moment civilians from your country slaughtered our men, killed innocent children, and raped young girls. For a war that doesn’t even affects us I’ll be dammed if I don’t turn all of S.A to dust not even to ,emotion the bombings” he said this time with much more anger.

“That was a honest mistake and we apologized for it. It was clearly a terrorist action” said the prime minister of S.A as things were clearly getting out of hands in the room. But the comments didn’t do much to help matters as it all sounded more of an insult to Sanusi.

“Mistake you say. Slaughtering children terrorist action you say, be like you wor crase for this hall I dey see am. Blood go soon flow for here” he said in pidgin getting up on his feet. ( TAKE TO NOTE A NIGERIAN WILL ALWAYS BE A NIGERIAN NO MATTER THE SITUATION THAT PIDGIN MUST BE AVAILABLE )

“Well you aren’t wrong. But you aren’t also right” Ramsey the minister of defense in Egypt said this time calming the tension at hand.

“The alphas were a problem of South Africa and it was their responsibility to take care of them. Several reports were givin from various countries especially Nigeria which received no call for response from You”
“ Exactly” “sure” echoed the hall

“So it is fitting seeing the retaliation fit and just.” He continued but trust me that didn’t come out well to Ibrahim Kuweti who is the minister of S.A.

This is absurd and cruel.” He blurred out cutting Ramsey off his speech “you’re killing innocent civilians with your bombings back home at my country you’ve already turned Transvaal into a desert what different are you from those terrorist”

“My point exactly if you’d let me finish” said Ramsey as he made to continue “ but there is one thing that disturbs though that needs to be put into consideration” he said like an opinion.

“Which is ?” Asked Kahman kaholdy who was representing Kenya.

“These terrorist they’re a group of low level thieves who happened to have a couple of kids show super powers. But all of a sudden turned out into a red notice for all of Africa as they seem to be getting larger and lately been receiving some sort of power ups from someone…or somewhere “ Ramsey said this time more seriously and making more sense cause the whole place was now as silent as a graveyard.

“So you’re saying a country’s involved “ Bola said looking at Ibrahim with an eye that says (this bastard is guilty)

“Well not necessarily a country as it could also be an organization but yeah and it’s not South Africa just to clear your eyes and mind” he cut in seeing the eyes through which Bola was staring at Ibrahim with

“And how are you sure about that?” Asked the Prime minister of Algeria

“How many hero’s or villains can you tell is from The S.A’s?….yeah slim as non. And they don’t have such equipments.”

“So what is it you’re thinking” asked an impatient Bola

“Well I have a plan, and I’ll need both and all your cooperation for it to work out”………

Kel Estate, Warri, Delta state, Nigeria.
My pov>
Remember the amount of money I told you I had? Yeah wasn’t really enough to buy friends or happiness. I was a sadistic freak and depressed soul. Yh I saved my neighborhood once in a while. some nigga’s had really cool powers like electric and blah blah… and least i remind you I’m an ordinary human (Asian 0% powers or even signs of them)but with my cool gadgets I was able to fare myself. Well not all went well but, I was popular cause I never really hid my identity. Rich kid cool hero.
I had a party at my estate over this cool business deal I just closed with a Russian military general. Well all was goin well cause tough I didn’t have friends, I had fans (rich and sexy ones ya feel me). Until this particular girl named Mia showed up (she be igbo girl wey papa carry American name give all these radarada people). She’s always been like a thorn in my flesh. always lookin for one way or the other to Bleep me (lemme just make it blunt) like she’s after my dick. (and money of course) but mostly my balls. Well I was high and all and not in the mood neither in my right senses to reject her advances this evening so (her water don pass garri this night) I lead her upstairs to one of my rooms.. where the noise wouldn’t affect us. Take off your clothes I said which she did well…….(willingly……like I’m surprised).Well she wanted a d*ck she’s gonna get one.

I walked away from her then came back with a blindfold. I covered her eyes with it. 
I tightened the ropes and stepped back to have a better sight of her body, Mia couldn’t see a thing and it bothered her. 
I moved closer to her and slammed my lips against her, I had my way into her mouth and kissed her till she lost her breath. 
Mia gasped softly as he parted the kiss, my tongue traveled from her chin to her collar bone and then to one of n*pples. 
Mia shuddered and squirmed as my tongue rolled around her n*pple, I made sure I bit it making her moan out. 
I lowered himself and my tongue enveloped her belly button sucking it. Mia was squirming and her butt slightly b*cking against the bed stand. 
Mia felt my tongue close to her p*bic hair and she quivered uncontrollably. Her hips were moving involuntarily. 
She suddenly felt her legs raised up and resting on something she presumed to be my shoulders. 
My tongue found its way into her p*ssy and she moaned. Well loudly… a little too loud 
“Ahhh…” Mai moaned and moved uncontrollably. 
My lips took in her cl*t and began sucking it rapidly. 
“Ash… Yh…more…”mia pleaded as pleasure washed over her. 
I didn’t stop nibbling on her sensitive spot, driving her nuts.
” Kel …please… Ouch”
That’s what I really wanted to hear; her moaning.
Every sound she made were like a melody to my ears, I didn’t want her to stop for a second. 
I delved my tongue around her flesh, licking and sucking every bit of her. I loved the taste of her cl*t as it hardened the more; 
“Aah…please” Mia moaned senselessly, she was squirming involuntarily and struggling to untie the ropes around her hands. 
It made her entire body become heated with what I was doing. Mia had never felt this way before, it brought tears to her eyes.
More moans escaped her lips as I stroked her lib*a with my tongue, my hands pressed down her hips to keep her still. 
“Joshua,ah…”
Mia’s mouth parted so wide as she was gasping for air. She had the urge to wet herself, it was strong and uncontrollable. 
More breathless moans escaped her widened mouth. 
She finally c*mmed and i swallowed each bit of her juice into his mouth. I licked her till she was clean. 
Her taste could be compared to cherries;sour, sweet and fresh. 
I let out her deep breath and dropped her legs off my shoulders before rising up. 
Mia finally closed her mouth but she felt too aroused to even close her legs properly, her center of gravity had become swollen as her nub. 
I started her tattooed body; the webs, stars, signatures. Like damn my lips yearn for her pinkish n*pples and i enveloped one of them in my wet mouth well she wanted a devil… she’s got it.
“Haaa…ha” 
I sucked her nipple like a hungry baby while my hand tortured the other. I pressed her other br**st so much that it turned red with my finger prints. 
Whimpers and moans escaped Mia’s lips, she had completely lost it. 
I sucked and bit her to my satisfaction then stopped… I trailed my tongue to her mouth and shoved my tongue into her and this time she nearly swallowed my mouth.
Our tongues rolled around each other, having the most breathtaking and passionate kiss ever shared. It took both of our breaths away. 
Mia desperately licked my saliva into her mouth, it tasted good and sweet. 
I gasped and covered my lips. I didn’t understand himself one bit. 
I never kissed any of my slaves or touched them so softly; it was strange but I wanted to do it.
I sighed and went to take a c*ndom. I unbuckled my belt, unzipped and pulled down my trousers; walked up to her and wore the c*ndom.
I grabbed her laps up and the tip of my c*ck touched her wet p*ssy. Mia moaned even before it could get in because she was soaking wet. 
I grabbed her b*tt and my d*ck found its way into her entrance, with one thrust she let out a scream.  
I was large and long(Yh I boast of it), her walls tightened against my mamba but I made sure to adjust myself properly. 
I held up her thighs and began thrusting senselessly into her. My sick kept driving and out of her p*ssy, meeting her in each point that her body itched for. 
As i bucked her, her head and back kept banging against the bed stand causing it to shake. Shrieking moans escaped Mia’s lips, she could hardly say a word coherently. 
“F*ck” I grunted as I drilled further into her.
“Ahh…” Mia wailed in pleasure, it was like i had taken her to the eighteenth place of hell.(if there is one) 
Mia felt helpless with her hands tied, in her pleasurable helplessness she struggled to untie the ropes (didn’t see that coming). She finally united the ropes and sweaty hands fell on my shoulders. 
“Aahhh…f*ckkk…” Mia cussed. 
I knew she had loosened the ropes, he held her up and sauntered to the wall, instantly slamming her back against it and bucking her more furiously there. 
Mia shivered as her back kept slamming against the cold wall. 
Gibberish sounds, wordless moans emanated from her throat while her hands squeezed my shirt tightly even ripping it off  
“A… aarg!” 
Her legs were shaking. 
I sucked her n*pple again making her dig her nails into my neck (oh it’s on). After a while, I grabbed her hands and pinned it above her head. 
“Mas… ter!” 
With my strength I held her with one hand and thrusted faster and faster to her center of gravity. I pushed myself further in making her release a low scream. 
“Aahhh” 
After about 45mins I caught my breath and stopped. I released her hands and she fell tiredly on him. 
Her eyelids were becoming heavy and her eyelashes were wet along with her face. I pulled out of her and she almost found it difficult to stand. 
I disposed my the c*ndom and wore my underwear back. 
I turned to see her sitting tiredly on the floor, she had removed the blindfold from her eyes. 
Mia was still shocked she about everything that just happened to her ( ion know maybe she taught I’ll be a work over). 
“Get up and leave,” I ordered. 
Mia struggled to stand even though she was aching and sore between her legs. She walked back to the room and went to wear her dress. 
Mia exhaled sharply and stared at me like she was expecting something. 
“Get out” 
I heard the door close and palmed his face. 
“Why the f*ck did I do that?” I questioned myself.

Mainwhile Ghana>kumasi

After the meeting Ramsey and his assistant went out of the hall and headed right for their limo. With lots of securities behind and before them heading right for the airport.

Assistant ; so what was your plan?
Ramsey; The alphas wants to start WWIII and sending in soldiers and nukes to fight them will only cause casualties and nothing to them
Assistant;their powers almost make them as if they’re invisible
Ramsey; that’s why we need people like them to stop them
Assistant;……….
Ramsey; I’m putting together a………
!BOOOM!!
just in the middle of their conversation they were hit by a missile..well the car was bullet proof but (common that’s a missile)and a second one landed right on top of them just as if it was sent to finish the job and for a while there was nothing but smoke,fire and darkness (but I don’t think they’ll be coming out of that darkness anytime soon….!

To be continued……..
Next > BEGINNINGS

Joshua Kel

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Country Mobile: Wholesale Bandwidth - Boost Your Data Capabilities / I Need A Game Story Writer / Peter Obi Joins Anambra Young Writers To Celebrate Achebe In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.