Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help (566 Views)

Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) / Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by horsepower102: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by Tobichimezie: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
Video of the Oyo residents recounting their horrors in the hands of the armed herdsmen

https:///TheYorubaTimes/status/1721817237927940180?s=20
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by BrodaBenad: 12:05am On Nov 08, 2023
angry
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by meum: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2023
Where are the cows?

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by Dafresh: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2023
No their problem is Biafra, the state of the economy doesn't matter insecurities in the South West doesn't matter what matters most to them is Biafra
Na so una go de poke noise for Biafra matter so tee Herdsman go chase all of una for una community and towns

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by BitterTruth01: 3:20am On Nov 08, 2023
meum:
Where are the cows?

How are we even sure they’re herdsmen ? Is Evans a herdsman ?

Instead of joining hands to build Nigeria, they’re blaming Fulani for everything angry

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by goodnessme1(f): 4:14am On Nov 08, 2023
You won't see foolish people here.

But mention I and see them rush in.

Where is Amotekum terrorists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by Antivirus92(m): 4:14am On Nov 08, 2023
They are protesting for PALESTINE in Lagos, leaving their land vulnerable to herdsmen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by Uyomiya: 4:15am On Nov 08, 2023
Where are the cows ?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by goodnessme1(f): 4:17am On Nov 08, 2023
meum:
Where are the cows?
Is Evans a herdman grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by rdokoye: 4:28am On Nov 08, 2023
Dafresh:
No their problem is Biafra, the state of the economy doesn't matter insecurities in the South West doesn't matter what matters most to them is Biafra
Na so una go de poke noise for Biafra matter so tee Herdsman go chase all of una for una community and towns

The Yoruba people in those villages aren't the same idiots on this forum insulting Igbo people.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by optionalY09: 5:03am On Nov 08, 2023
Keep begging the government, he’s coming to bury you and your children. Beg the government very well or call Allah and Jesus to come down.

My honest advise is that you should ambush them, after that lay siege for their savior they’ll invite over, after that mark the land to deal with any strangers that steps on it.. i mean deploy fight to finish technique and show 0 respect for any irresponsible government representatives that will speak in favor of the criminals.

Deploy war mindset to reclaim your land

My kind advise

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by Racoon(m): 5:16am On Nov 08, 2023
I guess they were at Monatan - Iwo Road protesting and standing with their Palestine killer terrorist brothers? And the useless Nigerian NASS is busy advocating for the government intervention for a cease fire in the Hamas - Isreali crisis? Your house is burning you are busy chasing rats? God will never deliver Nigeria from foolishness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by Iamanoited: 5:19am On Nov 08, 2023
TINUBU IS PRESIDENT NOT BUHARI. WHAT ARE HERDSMEN STILL LOOKING FOR IN ODU-DU-IWA LAND THAT MAKES THEM SO LOOSE AND UNCHAINED.

MAKINDE PLEASE EMPLOY AMOTEKUN TO DO THE JOB.
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2023
cry cry cry
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by Lovemeharder(f): 5:47am On Nov 08, 2023
cry
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:49am On Nov 08, 2023
This is serious!
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by LokoH(m): 5:55am On Nov 08, 2023
optionalY09:
Keep begging the government, he’s coming to bury you and your children. Beg the government very well or call Allah and Jesus to come down.

My honest advise is that you should ambush them, after that lay siege for their savior they’ll invite over, after that mark the land to deal with any strangers that steps and it.. i mean deploy fight to finish technique and show 0 respect for any irresponsible government representatives that will speak in favor of the criminals.

Deploy war mindset to reclaim your land

My kind advise

Teaching yoruba man how to handle fulani is like teaching rat how to fight cat.
Last time, When fulani killed amontekun and opc in numbers, in the same oyo, I know that yoruba are as effective as fart

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by chiiraq802(m): 6:03am On Nov 08, 2023
Who dey deceive who

You dey go quench fire for another man country whereas Fire don raze your own house to the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by Yujin(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Yorubas destroying Yoruba farms and blaming it on herdsmen. Like Tinubu will say, "where are the cows"? Is Sikiru a herdsman?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help by mytime24(f): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2023
Master and servant business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Demolition: Lagos Won’t Bow To Propaganda – Commissioner / Is Nigeria The Most Corrupt Civilization That Has Ever Existed? / #igbolandindependence - Igboland Map Published In 1921.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.