Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. (641 Views)

How I Was Defrauded By One Helen Johnson / Any Help On How Not To Get Defrauded By My Clearing Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 08, 2023
This entity called tojahh is a thief and no one should have any business dealings with him.

I contacted him since august we had a deal of a car he sold to me at 1'2 million naira a Toyota Coroll
I have actually wanted buying from another popular auto guru from here but tojahh told me not to buy from the gentleman.

Immediately I gave him the money and the car documents were handed to me,barely 40 minutes later some young boys came pointed a gun at me and stole the car which I believed this criminal call tojahh sent them.

Do business with tojahh at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 08, 2023
tojahh return back my 1.2 million naira.
Stupid criminal.

1 Like

Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:06am On Nov 08, 2023
vavine:
This entity called tojahh is a thief and no one should have any business dealings with him.

I contacted him since august we had a deal of a car he sold to me at 1'2 million naira a Toyota Coroll
I have actually wanted buying from another popular auto guru from here but tojahh told me not to buy from the gentleman.

Immediately I gave him the money and the car documents were handed to me,barely 40 minutes later some young boys came pointed a gun at me and stole the car which I believed this criminal call tojahh sent them.

Do business with tojahh at your own risk.

These are weighty accusations.

@tojahh kindly come clear the air .
Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by tojahh(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by iwriteall: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2023
tojahh:

I am here.

But the way, this will not sleep!

Please right questions should be asked.

I Tojahh, I don't know this person, I don't know anything about any Corolla of 1.2m sold in August at any time in any place.

I am very much interested in this case and I must see the end.

1. Who are you (Vavine)
2. You registered this account just yesterday and immediately you've known Tojahh.
3. You have no comment or post but you had a deal with Tojahh?
4. Where was this deal held?
5. Which day in August?
6. What type of Corolla?
7. What model of car is that?
8. Who sent you to do this?

I am here and I am waiting for you to come explain this nonsense you wrote here. You no know me o, but you go know me soon.

I am waiting
grin grin
are you new in nairaland??

you're waiting for a mad person

2 Likes

Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by tojahh(m): 6:50am On Nov 08, 2023
grin
Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by tojahh(m): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2023
grin
Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by Pussyisgud: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2023
Criminals everywhere, why would he sell a car for you and then send arm robbers to come and collect the car.
Wicked people everywhere, please send me his phone number i want to run investigations.

1 Like

Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by carzeem1: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2023
This thread should be deleted. Unsubstantiated allegations and character assassination should not be allowed.
Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by tojahh(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2023
grin
Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by 3ice9ce: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2023
tojahh:

I am here.

But the way, this will not sleep!

Please right questions should be asked.

I Tojahh, I don't know this person, I don't know anything about any Corolla of 1.2m sold in August at any time in any place.

I am very much interested in this case and I must see the end.

1. Who are you (Vavine)
2. You registered this account just yesterday and immediately you've known Tojahh.
3. You have no comment or post but you had a deal with Tojahh?
4. Where was this deal held?
5. Which day in August?
6. What type of Corolla?
7. What model of car is that?
8. Who sent you to do this?

I am here and I am waiting for you to come explain this nonsense you wrote here. You no know me o, but you go know me soon.

I am waiting

It is Ahnie who opened a new moniker to troll you.

Write a petition to the DSS, it is free. She may deny being the one. They will compel NL to release both IP details (Ahnie & Vavine). From the IP details, they will get her location and device info. That way, she will be invited to give full information on the accusations.

If you fail to involve the DSS, such weighty accusations can affect you in the future. You have been accused of armed robbery, if you like sleep on it.

1 Like

Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by tojahh(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2023
grin
Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by ahnie: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tojahh Defrauded Me Since August. by tojahh(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / 2002 Toyota Sienna Neat Used Registered Toks Standard / 2 Units Of Very Clean, Used Hilux Trucks With Low Milage, Best Bidder Gets It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.