Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul (5979 Views)

Hardship: 2 Days Nationwide Protest Must Go On - NLC / All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Falana: El-Rufai Declaring Ayuba Wabba, NLC Chairman Wanted Is Laughable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2023
Human rights activist and author, comrade Paul Njoku, has described the attack on the chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Mr Joe Ajaero in Imo State, as an act of terrorism.

Mr Paul said this in a terse statement he made available to IGBERE TV.

According to Paul, the recklessness action of governor Uzodinma has left the entire state in darkness, frustration and panic.

He wondered if Uzodinma’s administration must kill, maim, attack and intimidate to prove they are in power.

The statement reads, “Beating up Comr. Joe Ajaero, the labour leader is an act of terrorism and overzealousness. Those hopeless appointees of the Imo State governor who are skillful in bringing hardship to the clueless 3R government of the state are happy now.

“Look out how their recklessness has left the whole state in darkness, frustration, panic and insecurity.

“Must they kill, maim, attack and intimidate to prove they are in power?”

Recall that the NLC chairman was allegedly abducted and brutalized by suspected security operatives during the organised labour protest in Imo State last week Wednesday.

Ajaero was whisked away and later appeared with injuries on his face, revealing that he was beaten.

Though, Imo State Police command denied masterminding his abduction.
Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1456719/attack-nlc-chairman-act-terrorism-activist-paul/

5 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by MS247: 5:31am On Nov 08, 2023
cool

Oshiomole must be laughing really hard at this weaklings called NLC

15 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:32am On Nov 08, 2023
For the police to deny being the masterminders of the ugly incident, means the attack on the NLC president is political

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:32am On Nov 08, 2023
A whole NLC president nai them capture and beat like this, this one na confirm seefinish o eweleeeee 😂 😂 😂

24 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by LAXconfidential(m): 5:34am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
Oshiomole must be laughing really hard at this weaklings called NLC

You're just everywhere menstruating from the brain as usual.

34 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by MS247: 5:35am On Nov 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:

You're just everywhere menstruating from the brain as usual.

Good morning to you my friend, and I hope your channel your energy in a positive way rather than looking for cheap cyber fight early in the morning

17 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by LAXconfidential(m): 5:39am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

Good morning to your, and I hope your channel your energy in a positive way rather than looking for cheap cyber fight early in the morning

Good morning to your, and I hope your channel your energy in a positive way rather than being an Internet lackey for APC for 30k per month. And may the souls of the lives lost due to this incompetence you're defending hunt you and your children till you commit to mother earth. Amen.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by Manny21: 5:43am On Nov 08, 2023
Las las the president go collect something behind from government when una still they fight for him. No be NLC, they are already used to compromising and selling out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by Lovemeharder(f): 5:43am On Nov 08, 2023
undecided
Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by Dreal1247: 5:44am On Nov 08, 2023
If NLC and TUC fail to take concrete steps in driving home their grievances in this issue, it's then crystal clear that the trade unionism in this country has been compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by MS247: 5:44am On Nov 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Good morning to your, and I hope your channel your energy in a positive way rather than being an Internet lackey for APC for 30k per month. And may the souls of the lives lost due to this incompetence you're defending hunt you and your children till you commit to mother earth. Amen.

And if I never collected one dime from politician and my support is based on personal conviction may all you wish me be the portion of your loved ones

I dey my dey , hustle as freelancer and trade my forex baba God dey bless me, I dey comment

One Chinedu dey hate and carry my matter for head because of Bitterness

Even if nobody curse you karma would do you justice

7 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by 96ACE: 5:45am On Nov 08, 2023
grin
Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by LAXconfidential(m): 5:46am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

And if I never collected one dime from politician and my support is based on personal conviction may all you wish me be the portion of your loved ones

I dey my dey , hustle as freelancer and trade my forex baba God dey bless me, I dey comment

One Chinedu dey hate and carry my matter for head because of Bitterness

Even if nobody curse you karma would do you justice

Yeah, and I'm the Prime Minister of Lala Land.

Fork off abeg, we know your modus operandi.

That curse I placed on your head remains on you, doesn't even matter weda you change or not. Moh247, you will receive retribution for the results of what you and your colleagues do daily on this forum.

17 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by Uyomiya: 5:46am On Nov 08, 2023
Maaaaad republic
Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by Macphenson: 5:47am On Nov 08, 2023
okoo
Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by peacettw: 5:49am On Nov 08, 2023
Simpletons
Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by MS247: 5:50am On Nov 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Yeah, and I'm the Prime Minister of Lala Land.

Fork off abeg, we know your modus operandi.

You have chosen your path

Bitterness, attack on strangers online

Wailing about life

Abeg leave me alone and don't infect your bitterness here

Peace my guy

3 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by LAXconfidential(m): 5:50am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

You have chosen your path

Bitterness, attack on strangers online

Wailing about life

Abeg leave me alone and don't infect your bitterness here

Peace my guy

Moh247, you're no stranger to nairalanders. People know you and they know the efforts you and your ilk put into misinforming the general public daily. They know how you roam from thread to thread lying and trying to deceive the gullible for breadcrumb 30k BMC money.

Shey you read that Nigerians are now committing suicide in droves? Don't worry, you will get what's due to you. Mark this post.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by MS247: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Dude stop harrassing my mention abi wetin be your problem

Must everyone support Biter Obeer and his terrorist Party

I am APC

You can wail all you want

How human being go wake up with this kind of bitterness they shout about

6 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by donjahsy(m): 5:52am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

Good morning to you my friend, and I hope your channel your energy in a positive way rather than looking for cheap cyber fight early in the morning

Common get out! You cheap for nothing boy!

13 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by Philipponzaghi: 5:53am On Nov 08, 2023
The only thing wey pain me pass be say them no beat am well.

Ajaero is a dog. He has since deviated from NLC mandate and he is now fully a LP politician.

Tinubu should just implement “no work no pay” for any NLC worker that go on strike because of this nonsense. If a president don’t have the balls to stand up to this useless NLC leaders, they will soon declare strike because NLC president deek no stand to bleep his wife.

They beat someone mercilessly in Imo, you dey call for nationwide strike. Where the bleep is the correlation? God bless Margaret thatcher soul, useless union member see shege for her hand.

7 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by Dannydavito: 5:54am On Nov 08, 2023
This is typical example of what is happening in imo state since this supreme Governor came in,Killing here and there. I wonder why he has not blame it on Rochas okorocha or ipob
Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by Grinasomi: 5:57am On Nov 08, 2023

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by MS247: 5:58am On Nov 08, 2023
donjahsy:
Common get out! You cheap for nothing boy!
Na by force to vote for Labor party hahahaha

The sugar in your tears is too much

3 Likes

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by Chekwume16(m): 6:00am On Nov 08, 2023
We don't even care if they kill him. He has shown over time that he is not sincere with this labour movement. I bought fuel at 680 yesterday and up till now NLC has not had any sensible strike to even make the government reduce the price at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by oyeb15: 6:13am On Nov 08, 2023
Ajaero and his officials have rubbished NLC. It's either they are fools or very corrupt.

I think this country leadership should come from either Ikwere tribe ,Esan tribe or Anambra .

Have seen Rotimi Ameachi, Osiomole and Chris Ngige at d peak of their leadership. They are good leaders.
Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by epainos: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2023
It is political and not terrorism. The Nigeria Labor Congress (NLC) decided to follow the steps of Oshiomole the ex president who became a governor....since then, no one takes the labor congress serious again. They keep blackmailing government for their selfish game. They threaten govt with strike, and then go behind doors to collect brown envelope. When they feel they need more, they use workers. There are many strikes workers are ready for that he backed out from after collecting brown envelopes. Do they think workers are stu.pid?
Re: Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2023
dis ppl dey make noise too much!

Strike if u wan strike!
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria / Gunmen Hijack 4 Boats In Warri / Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.