Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Sister And I (Episode 1) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sister And I (Episode 1) (264 Views)

Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) / Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister And I (Episode 1) by Storymack: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2023
Mom gave birth to twin, congratulations to her, they are all girls the first child name Beauty was very beautiful, a carbon copy of her name, very plumpy, fair, loved by all compared to the second girl.

Her name is Queen sickly looking child, black like charcoal, ugly and scary. I don't know if she's the queen of the ghost, how can a child be this ugly and why is she looking different from her sister even when they came out from the same placenta, People began to ask questions?.

Because she was ugly people didn't like her they all preferred Beauty nobody wanted to associate with her, pregnant women avoided her because they don't want to give birth to a beast. Hmmm

My name is Queen I am that ugly girl that scares almost everyone around me, people hate me and run away from me even in school I don't have friends, sometimes I wonder why I am like this, I'm not beautiful, I'm not educationally sound, I'm rejected by all except my family, life is so unfair with me
Meanwhile my sister Beauty is so beautiful, intelligent, bright, loved by all. In school it's other students who begged to be her friend, other students serve and worship my sister like God, this life can be cruel sometimes.

One thing I love about my sister is she doesn't ignore me. If she ever hear that someone make jest of me she will fight with her blood, she is proud of me and always talk good about me Infront of others, she brag about me every now and then, she can't just discuss with you without mentioning my name for good in the conversation
that's why she's my best and only friend

We grew up in that manner Beauty the beautiful lady and Queen the queen of the ghost as people secretly call me.
I faced alot of rejection growing up my childhood was the worst season of my life I don't even want to talk about it, anytime I go out with my sister I could see the way both guys and ladies rushed my sister and no body will even notice me

She get alot of gift from people but no one has ever.

TO Be Continued
https://storymack.com.ng/my-sister-and-i-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

Young Duu Link Up With Portable GREATEST ENEMY Shillipopi As He Shock Carter Efe / Face Behind Bitcoin Exposed!!! / If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Yhemolee Responsible – Singer Lil Frosh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.