Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die (1113 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? / Orji Uzor Is Free From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by odoemelamemmanu(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2023
Just In: "Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die". - Billionaire Sunday Ekwelum.

Emmanuel Odoemelam, Abuja.

A well-known businessman who operates from Aba, known as Sunday Ekwelum, aka General Okombo has come out to unequivocally berate those who are ungrateful to the International businessman, a billionaire in dollars, and politician, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu who is the Chairman of SLOK Group and former Governor of Abia State (1999-2007).

General Okombo made this revelation in a video that was seen on social media and different blogs which has gone viral.

In the video, Gen. Okombo, boldly revealed his Mother is an 'Akara' (Beans cake) vendor. He said he had nothing in his bank account until he came in contact with the former Chief Whip of the 9th Assembly, Orji Kalu.

Showing his displeasure with the way those the former Chairman of The SUN Newspaper, OUK, helped and brought up from ground zero, betrayed him, he lamented that it's so unfortunate that those who couldn't boast of one (1) Naira in their bank account as at 1997, 1998 and 1999, until Orji Uzor Kalu discovered them and cleaned them up from destitute, are now grandstanding and flexing muscle, without recognizing and showing respect to the man God used to lift them from life of penury.

He said the Igbere-born billionaire made all the politicians in Abia State. He reiterated that OUK made those who were Laundry persons, photographers, and Akara sellers billionaires.

He further confessed that the current Chairman Senate Committee on Privatization and Commercialization, Orji Kalu, made him who he is now.

He promised never to disappoint or drag shoulders with the Senator representing Abia North Senatorial District.

In his words he said;

"I am a son of an Akara seller, in Aba, and Orji Kalu made me, most of the Abia politicians Orji made them, but they will never come out to tell you Orji made them.

Anywhere you see an Abia politician, ask him or her who made them. Were you made by Orji or you made yourself? 90% of them were hopeless as of 1997,1998 and before 1999 era.

Orji Kalu came as a big boy in our midst and today they don't want to show gratitude to the man who made them. It's not fair. It's not fair to humanity, it's not fair to mankind. Orji made you, show gratitude, come out and tell the whole world that Orji made you.

Orji made a laundry man to become somebody, Orji made a photographer to become somebody, my own, my Mama 'dey sell akara', I am proud to tell you, my Mother is an akara seller and Orji made me and I will remain grateful to Orji till I die.

This is gratitude, I must remain grateful to Orji Uzor Kalu till I die. Orji is a good man, anytime, any day, but he found himself among ungrateful people.

Today, they are grandstanding as political big boys. Anywhere you see them, ask them, what was their account balance as of 1997 and 1998, and who made you.

Oga politician of Abia who made you? God will bless Orji Uzor Kalu for me, in Jesus name I pray 🙏. Amen!"

Recall Orji is the current Senator representing Abia North in the Red Chamber who just won his Appeal Court case against Iro Orji of LP and Mao Ohuabunwa of PDP.

He has been excellently amazing in the discharge of his duties as a lawmaker of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Emmanuel Odoemelam

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by MS247: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2023
grin

Omo Babangida

Re: Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by Hazard457: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2023
Interesting
Re: Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by abobote: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2023
You can't show your gratitude, without calling out others
Re: Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by Bethcomm: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2023
People celebrate corrupt politicians because of what they benefit from them and not what they offered their constituents.
Re: Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by benuejosh: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2023
General Okombo, if you're a Christian then you've done exactly what happened in Luke 17:11-19 when Jesus healed those 10 lepers and only one came back to say thank you to Jesus and his healing was sealed and perfected. You have done well. Not many people are so grateful, not many people will come back and say thank you for what you did for them. Sorry and thank you have become scarce commodities this days. You did well by publicly coming out to say thank you to OUK. God loves a thankful and grateful heart.

Secondly, they say even a dead clock is correct twice a day. Not every Igbo man is bad but the majority of the bad ones have overshadowed the good ones like Sen. Orji Kalu and Arthur Eze who from time to time help out. They should be commended.
Re: Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2023
In essence, he offered you help with the money he stole as a politician!
Re: Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by MrTed(m): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2023
Senator Orji Uzo Kalu: A Legacy of Impact

In the tumultuous landscape of Nigerian politics, few names have resonated with the same consistency and impact as that of Senator Orji Uzo Kalu. His political journey, spanning over two decades, reflects a tapestry of achievements, unwavering commitment, and a profound influence on the nation he has served. This narrative delves into the multifaceted dimensions of a leader whose name has become synonymous with progress and positive transformation.

An Auspicious Beginning

Senator Kalu's political odyssey commenced in 1999 when he assumed the mantle of leadership as the Governor of Abia State. This marked a turning point in the state's history. During his two-term tenure, he embarked on a comprehensive program of infrastructural development, enhancing road networks, healthcare facilities, and educational institutions. These improvements provided the citizens of Abia State with a renewed sense of optimism and opportunities for advancement.

Economic Stewardship

Beyond the realm of politics, Senator Kalu is a shrewd entrepreneur who has wielded considerable influence over Nigeria's economic landscape. His business ventures have not only flourished but have also contributed significantly to job creation, thereby addressing the critical issue of unemployment in the nation. His dedication to economic growth has translated into concrete benefits for the populace, creating a ripple effect that resonates across the socio-economic strata.

In the Halls of Legislation

Upon his foray into the Nigerian Senate, Senator Kalu brought with him a wealth of experience and an unyielding commitment to the betterment of the nation. His legislative contributions have been pivotal in shaping policies that touch the lives of Nigerians. He has been a vocal advocate for improved security, educational reforms, and enhanced healthcare, with his efforts culminating in tangible positive outcomes for the citizenry.

Philanthropic Prowess

The hallmark of a true leader lies in their ability to extend a helping hand to those in need. Senator Kalu's philanthropic initiatives have been pivotal in transforming lives and communities. His support for educational and healthcare endeavors has illuminated a path of hope for countless individuals, particularly the less privileged.

Unity and Peacekeeping

Senator Kalu has also been a proponent of unity and peace, seeking to resolve conflicts and promote harmonious coexistence among Nigeria's diverse ethnic and religious groups. His endeavors in this realm have been instrumental in fostering stability and solidarity within the nation.

International Diplomacy

In the global arena, Senator Kalu's involvement has led to the strengthening of Nigeria's diplomatic ties. His engagement on the international stage has not only elevated Nigeria's standing but has also cultivated beneficial alliances that have translated into concrete advantages for the nation.

Empowering the Youth

Recognizing the pivotal role of youth in the nation's future, Senator Kalu has championed initiatives aimed at empowering young Nigerians. By offering opportunities for skill development and entrepreneurship, he has contributed to the self-sufficiency and upward mobility of the younger generation.

Senator Orji Uzo Kalu's life's work is a testament to his dedication to public service and the betterment of Nigeria. His multifaceted impact has reached far and wide, reshaping not only the landscapes of his political domain but also the lives of the citizens he has served. In the ever-evolving tapestry of Nigerian politics, his name will undoubtedly continue to shine as a beacon of progress and positive change.

Written by Comrade Ibrahim Aliyu
Comradeibrahimaliyu@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by crackhouse(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2023
He made some and destroy some..
Re: Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by odoemelamemmanu(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2023
Thank you so much. He will see your message
MrTed:
Senator Orji Uzo Kalu: A Legacy of Impact

In the tumultuous landscape of Nigerian politics, few names have resonated with the same consistency and impact as that of Senator Orji Uzo Kalu. His political journey, spanning over two decades, reflects a tapestry of achievements, unwavering commitment, and a profound influence on the nation he has served. This narrative delves into the multifaceted dimensions of a leader whose name has become synonymous with progress and positive transformation.

An Auspicious Beginning

Senator Kalu's political odyssey commenced in 1999 when he assumed the mantle of leadership as the Governor of Abia State. This marked a turning point in the state's history. During his two-term tenure, he embarked on a comprehensive program of infrastructural development, enhancing road networks, healthcare facilities, and educational institutions. These improvements provided the citizens of Abia State with a renewed sense of optimism and opportunities for advancement.

Economic Stewardship

Beyond the realm of politics, Senator Kalu is a shrewd entrepreneur who has wielded considerable influence over Nigeria's economic landscape. His business ventures have not only flourished but have also contributed significantly to job creation, thereby addressing the critical issue of unemployment in the nation. His dedication to economic growth has translated into concrete benefits for the populace, creating a ripple effect that resonates across the socio-economic strata.

In the Halls of Legislation

Upon his foray into the Nigerian Senate, Senator Kalu brought with him a wealth of experience and an unyielding commitment to the betterment of the nation. His legislative contributions have been pivotal in shaping policies that touch the lives of Nigerians. He has been a vocal advocate for improved security, educational reforms, and enhanced healthcare, with his efforts culminating in tangible positive outcomes for the citizenry.

Philanthropic Prowess

The hallmark of a true leader lies in their ability to extend a helping hand to those in need. Senator Kalu's philanthropic initiatives have been pivotal in transforming lives and communities. His support for educational and healthcare endeavors has illuminated a path of hope for countless individuals, particularly the less privileged.

Unity and Peacekeeping

Senator Kalu has also been a proponent of unity and peace, seeking to resolve conflicts and promote harmonious coexistence among Nigeria's diverse ethnic and religious groups. His endeavors in this realm have been instrumental in fostering stability and solidarity within the nation.

International Diplomacy

In the global arena, Senator Kalu's involvement has led to the strengthening of Nigeria's diplomatic ties. His engagement on the international stage has not only elevated Nigeria's standing but has also cultivated beneficial alliances that have translated into concrete advantages for the nation.

Empowering the Youth

Recognizing the pivotal role of youth in the nation's future, Senator Kalu has championed initiatives aimed at empowering young Nigerians. By offering opportunities for skill development and entrepreneurship, he has contributed to the self-sufficiency and upward mobility of the younger generation.

Senator Orji Uzo Kalu's life's work is a testament to his dedication to public service and the betterment of Nigeria. His multifaceted impact has reached far and wide, reshaping not only the landscapes of his political domain but also the lives of the citizens he has served. In the ever-evolving tapestry of Nigerian politics, his name will undoubtedly continue to shine as a beacon of progress and positive change.

Written by Comrade Ibrahim Aliyu
Comradeibrahimaliyu@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by Artiiclebeast: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
He made you wear 2 watches on your wrist at the same time.

Money-miss-roads.
Re: Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by mrvitalis(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
grin

Omo Babangida

Off mic senator
Them plenty for that 1999 set

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Is A Good Man, He Made Me, I Will Remain Grateful To Him, Till I Die by MrTed(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
I will be so delighted and honoured. Also kindly note that just in case there happen to be any vacancy or job opening, please I am readily available for hire.
Aside from various certifications that I possess, I also have a MBA in Management and even a first stage PhD in Strategic Management and Leadership, I had to stop due to paucity of funds.
I will be so delighted and open to any opportunity to serve my father land and make Nigeria greater and better.

Thank you and God bless you Sir

Comrade Ibrahim Aliyu
Comradeibrahimaliyu@gmail.com

odoemelamemmanu:

Thank you so much. He will see your message

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rail Network Should Look Like This / Atiku Remains The Vp! Obj Reverses Decision On Sack / National Voters Forum (NAVOF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.