Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme (59966 Views)

90,000 Schoolgirls Aged 10 To 19 Fall Pregnant In 2023 - South African Minister / Israeli Ship โ€˜Galaxy Leaderโ€™ Hijacked By Yemenโ€™s Houthis In Red Sea / South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by PureFace1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Simple sentence you can not read and understand. I am sure you had to go to a special center to pass English in WAEC.

You are the one that don't even understand what you are typing on the internet.

You said that tomorrow he may claim to be a red piller and that mean you are insinuating that red pill support rape, you don't have to mention it clearly.

Where's the attack on red pill coming from anyway the topic is different

2 Likes

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by MduZA: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
finallybusy:
โ€ฆand? Thamza, how does this better the life of the average West African? Useless news.

grin grin
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.... Na who yansh help? She no fine sef. angry

Most of them are usually not facially fine with their characteristic forehead but if it's curves, they got it.

1 Like

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by TheSuperX(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
tollyboy5:

SA Ladies and this their forehead lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Samantha124
they got big ass foreheads ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
DDIA:

Hey! WTF is wrong with you? grin

Why will you say they should have spread her legs, lubricated the kukunase and invaded it by doing some thrusting pole to hole action on her? angry

Samantha124 what do you say about this? angry

grin grin grin

From one graphic imagery to another more explicit graphic imagery. Wat...da...frig?!
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by DDIA: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
Elucidate321:

From one graphic imagery to another more explicit graphic imagery. Wat...da...frig?!
It is called 'ART'. cool
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by finallybusy: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
MduZA:

grin grin
One of his many alternates. One South African boy owns 99% of the SA accounts in this forum.
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by Elonmuzk(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
SA, wild wild west ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by Guyman01: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
Stargangz:
WTF! Those robbers should have take turns to bleep her.
You are an imbe-without-cile
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by Ikpunnegi01: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
TMKsouth:

You're gross๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ
not trying to back you up or siding you but the boy is Ediot.
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by ProtonX: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
Stargangz:

Said like a demented rapist and clearly, an empty skull.

1 Like

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by Kingjite1: 12:13am On Nov 09, 2023
Stargangz:
Guy you are sick

1 Like

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by ComeToJesus: 12:19am On Nov 09, 2023
Stargangz:

You should be in jail. Lowlife!!

1 Like

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by Farmerforgoats: 2:26am On Nov 09, 2023
You are not as anonymous as you think.
Stargangz:

1 Like

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by BALLOSKI: 3:59am On Nov 09, 2023
TMKsouth:
Transport Minister Sindisiwe Chikunga claims she was hijacked in the early hours of Tuesday on a Johannesburg highway and her bodyguards' pistols stolen. Some reports suggest her security detail was reduced because she was not on official government business and used a hired car.
Ramaphosa! angry

1 Like

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by KingCold: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2023
Elucidate321:

Most of them are usually not facially fine with their characteristic forehead but if it's curves, they got it.
South Africa has by far the prettiest women in Africa fam, with glowing skin..diverse women too

https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls/153#84502061
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by KingCold: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2023
PaulH07:

Honestly, that their Xenophobia just weak me.

Enough guys wey be even doctors don return back to Naija, even women oh, wey just dey talk about the rubbish their eye see for SA...
Does your rampant tribalism also "weak you"? You Nigerians are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by KingCold: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

SA Ladies and this their forehead lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Samantha124
Still far stunning than your masculine women

1 Like

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by KingCold: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

South African Girls can have big Yanch but they look STRONG.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Real Bouncy African YANCH Belongs to Ghana Girls! ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Tell me these women look strong..we have by far the most feminine-looking women my guy, west African women are the ones that look strong, even the way they talk

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by KingCold: 6:46am On Nov 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So long South Africans won't blame Nigerians for this,no problem undecided
Trust me, we know what Nigerians in SA excel in...
Scamming
Ritualism
Drug pushing
Fake pastoring
Prostitution rings
Arrogant behaviour
Human Trafficking, etc, etc
We are under no illusions

1 Like

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by tsdarkside(m): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2023
chaii....this woman is hugh....
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by tsdarkside(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2023
TMKsouth:

You're gross๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ

he is a stvpid idioot....
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by KingCold: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2023
dkidd:

Na their trademark head be that naa undecided
Um, No. East African nations are the ones with pronounced foreheads not South Africans. THe same East Africans still look good notwithstanding. You guys don't know SA or South Africans it's kinda funny
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by dkidd: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2023
KingCold:
Um, No. East African nations are the ones with pronounced foreheads not South Africans. THe same East Africans still look good notwithstanding. You guys don't know SA or South Africans it's kinda funny
Oh okay... I guess I'm confusing the two
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by KingCold: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2023
dkidd:

Oh okay... I guess I'm confusing the two
Go check images of Rwandan, Burundian, etc women..and see what I'm talking about, then check the thread below and tell me if you see huge foreheads

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by olisaEze(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2023
Omoh, na forehead abi na fivehead be dis?? grin If she was in the military, I bet she'd be starting her salute from the centre of her skull! undecided. See desertification of hairline!! grin. Perfect subject for step mom & step son bluefilm scenes. Na say southie women no get dress sense ni abi wetin, that 'sound of music era dress' alone is enough to disqualify her from any Ministerial screening if she were to be Nigerian. grin

1 Like

Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by riczy(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.... Na who yansh help? She no fine sef. angry
noted, but try get e get why!
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by MduZA: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2023
finallybusy:
One of his many alternates. One South African boy owns 99% of the SA accounts in this forum.

Trolling ,doing it for the love of fun!
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by PaulH07: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2023
KingCold:
Does your rampant tribalism also "weak you"? You Nigerians are hypocrites

Yes we're your problem, your nightmares.

Better go check into a facility before you run amok.

Nitwit.
Re: Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2023
KingCold:
South Africa has by far the prettiest women in Africa fam, with glowing skin..diverse women too

Hahaha. I've seen the pics you tagged. Come on na. Those are the scarce fine ones in SA. And the level of beauty in these pics are very basic in Naija. Naija gat the highest facial beauty. I mean facial. East naija? Northern naija? Densely populated with finer faces. I'm not saying SA doesn't have fine gals. But in the general population, they are the lesser demographic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do / Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.