Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,871 members, 7,862,925 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News (1493 Views)

How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet / Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by jude79(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

Bitter and hateful IPOB cannibals have been writing all kinds of pessimistic news about Nigeria

I agree with you, so write the optimistic news and policies the present APC government has gifted on Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Where is the student loan.

We that are paying University tuition we know what's going on.

Go to unilag and ask if anyone has received loan. We even has to pay school fees before they could bid for hostel, that the fees has also doubled and you have only one week to pay or lose the spot.

Don't let me curse you.

Balloting for bedspace right ?
I wonder how this thing looks fair and makes sense to UNILAG Management.
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by OneCandleAway(f): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
oluwasunkanmi97:

Balloting for bedspace right ?
I wonder how this thing looks fair and makes sense to UNILAG Management.

Yes, the started this ballot maybe 3 years ago or so because during my time there was nothing like that.

they give them a day to apply, maybe year 2 Monday and a time the ballot starts so you need good Internet connection if not you'll not secure a space. And if you don't pay at least the first part of tuition fee you can't ballot for hostel. And if you are unlucky to get a bedspace it's either squatting or buying which is very expensive now.

2 Likes

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by stuffs2002: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
jude79:

I agree with you, so write the optimistic news and policies the present APC government has gifted on Nigerians

Nigerians are now reporting getting their passports within three days. Abroad, in our embassies, they are getting it on the same day.

Federal civil servants are posting alerts of their ₦35,000 wage support.

Nigerian banks are reporting record-breaking profitability.

Dangote Group has just announced that they repatriated $687 million to Nigeria due to economic reforms making Nigeria more investor-friendly.

Fitch Ratings has rated Nigeria's economy as stable and expanding at 3.2% next year.

In a diplomatic coup, the German Chancellor visited Nigeria for almost a week.

IPOB cannibals will start rolling on the floor with heavy stomach pain and gnashing of teeth
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Deogratiasfx: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

Nigerians are now reporting getting their passports within three days. Abroad, in our embassies, they are getting it on the same day.

Dangote Group has just announced that they repatriated $687 million to Nigeria due to economic reforms making Nigeria more investor-friendly.

Fitch Ratings has rated Nigeria's economy as stable and expanding at 3.2% next year.

Wow!!! In just 5 months BAT achieved all these? The last one, I don't understand, is it also part of the achievements?

1 Like

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by stuffs2002: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Wow!!! In just 5 months BAT achieved all these? The last one, I don't understand, is it also part of the achievements?

The last one is Tinubu's sweetest achievement grin

It sent shock waves to IPOB cannibals who had hoped to tarnish the image of Nigeria to the international community.
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by mbos: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
keep dreaming positivily
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Deogratiasfx: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

The last one is Tinubu's sweetest achievement grin

It sent shock waves to IPOB cannibals who had hoped to tarnish the image of Nigeria to the international community.

Wow!!! Sweetest achievement. May more Presidents visit us o. We need more of these sweet achievements. Tinubu is working!!!
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by SeeWahala: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

Student loan

Heaven curse this agbadorian angry

Student loan whereby government has increased their school fees by 200% already? Whereby government has just this week directed schools to remit 40% of their revenues to the center? shocked

Imagine government giving you with right hand and collecting it back times 10 with left hand . . . That's what this useless mugu is hailing as a POSITIVE STRIDE undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by SeeWahala: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are igbo so no surprises

Aaahhhh omo igbo

Eeehhhhh omo igbo

Hoooooo omo igbo

Hehehe lol grin

Agbadorian Cretins

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Yes, the started this ballot maybe 3 years ago or so because during my time there was nothing like that.

they give them a day to apply, maybe year 2 Monday and a time the ballot starts so you need good Internet connection if not you'll not secure a space. And if you don't pay at least the first part of tuition fee you can't ballot for hostel. And if you are unlucky to get a bedspace it's either squatting or buying which is very expensive now.

Wow !!! Though the available spaces are not enough to accommodate all the students,
But, if the school management do it in such away that once you've paid the necessary fees and register some courses for that semester, if you want a bedspace,then maybe a day or two after course registration, you can apply for a space in any Hall of your choice, reserve the space, when its successful, pay up for that space before the time duration elapse.
The earlier you pay the necessary fees and register your courses, the earlier you get a space.
Is that not better or fair enough?
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by DMerciful(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Answer his question, mention one positive thing
MS247:
Don't you simply get it?!

Go and read the Renewed hope Manifesto again and again

Any kind of subsidy is gone in Nigeria
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by MS247: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
DMerciful:
Answer his question, mention one positive thing

Even if we mention a dozen things done you will still wail
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by DMerciful(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
You well so?
Xcelinteriors:
Let's just keep praying for him and hope things we get better.
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by DMerciful(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Mention one good thing..thats the tooic, dont deflect
Sharpsharp00123:
no surprises that igbos are filled with hate n will never see good things about others except themselves
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by DMerciful(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
I just dey laugh una corn people. You'll realize what you've done when its too late
MS247:

Even if we mention a dozen things done you will still wail
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by MS247: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
DMerciful:
I just dey laugh una corn people. You'll realize what you've done when its too late

I am not a corn people , I am Muhammed and I voted Tinubu who has the best CV, academically and experience in Governance

Can you people have shame and rest, you lost so why the constant wailing
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by DMerciful(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
Even the grossly incompetent Bubu is proving to be better than Tinubu how much more GEJ.

They used propaganda to deceive you that Tinubu performed but you cannot name one major infrastructure in Lagos built by Tinubu
MS247:

I am not a corn people , I am Muhammed and I voted Tinubu who has the best CV, academically and experience in Governance

Can you people have shame and rest, you lost so why the constant wailing

1 Like

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by MS247: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
DMerciful:
Even the grossly incompetent Bubu is proving to be better than Tinubu how much more GEJ.

They used propaganda to deceive you that Tinubu performed but you cannot name one major infrastructure in Lagos built by Tinubu

It's six months you have 8 years to lament
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by OneCandleAway(f): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
oluwasunkanmi97:

Wow !!! Though the available spaces are not enough to accommodate all the students,
But, if the school management do it in such away that once you've paid the necessary fees and register some courses for that semester, if you want a bedspace,then maybe a day or two after course registration, you can apply for a space in any Hall of your choice, reserve the space, when its successful, pay up for that space before the time duration elapse.
The earlier you pay the necessary fees and register your courses, the earlier you get a space.
Is that not better or fair enough?

Obviously hotels aren't enough hence squatting. Unilag is still a very small space compared to other universities. And the spaces available are swamps so thats a lot if money to build on.
They just gave them a week time frame to bid, eligible to those that paid tuition (tuition is more now unlike the 20k they paid before) so each year had their days within that one week period. Bidding starts by 9 my brother entered exactly 9 with fast Internet connection and got a slot. Of you enter 9:10 I doubt if you'll get, except if someone who had a slot didn't pay. Hostel fees are now double just as tuition has increased.
T
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by DMerciful(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
So far the people demonstrating high fish prices are Southwesterners grin
MS247:

It's six months you have 8 years to lament

2 Likes

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by MS247: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
DMerciful:
So far the people demonstrating high fish prices are Southwesterners grin

Yes oo can you rest now
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by DMerciful(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
We wont give the illegitimate govt rest until they're booted out
MS247:

Yes oo can you rest now
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by DrAkpa(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB cannibals will start rolling on the floor with heavy stomach pain and gnashing of teeth

Odee, how has all this nonsense you wrote reduced the price of rice and garri for the common man?
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Dafresh: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Maybe it's only IGBOSor are buying cooking gas, fuel, food items etc

1 Like

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Dafresh: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

Bitter and hateful IPOB cannibals have been writing all kinds of pessimistic news about Nigeria
you way no be IPOB counter him by listing Tinubu achievement for the past six months

1 Like

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Mbanda(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Is that the good news OP is asking for?
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Mbanda(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
no surprises that igbos are filled with hate n will never see good things about others except themselves
What is that good thing in this tinubulation government tell us?

Don't runaway o! grin grin grin
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Mbanda(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

Is that the good news OP asked for? Or is it IPOB that wrecked your economy and caused inflation in your beloved country?

1 Like

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Mbanda(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Fugazy2023:
If you are igbo, then this thread is useless as usual
That God it's you to bereyabes that are suffering the most.

Continue!
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by BrodaBenad: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
Mbanda:
Is that the good news OP asked for? Or is it IPOB that wrecked your economy and caused inflation in your beloved country?
I don't know why you people are worrying yourselves

1M+ of Thier kids are out of school

They have been the ones protesting about hardship

Why are you guys even worrying yourselves

Karma always deals with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Is Gone / Why The Government Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu. He Is A CIA Agent / The development problem of Nigeria is not corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.