Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe (10195 Views)

Zimbabwe Vice President, Kembo Mohadi Resigns Amid Sex Scandal / Ibrahim Boubacar Keita Resigns As Mali's President Resigns Amid Coup / King Juan Carlos To Leave Spain Amid Corruption Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by Preferito(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
It can never be in my country
Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by planetx: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nigerian politicians don't resign because public office is very lucrative in Nigeria. In a lot of this Western countries, public office is actually a step down financially because they can make more money in the private sector.
Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by kingimmaculate(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
Former minister of Finance in Nigeria (Adeosun resign get your fact.
Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by Kaiser20: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
See dem Tinubu mates.
Tinubu would rather employ 90,000 Agbado youths to go on social media to defend him.
He will share Bullion vans to all Supreme Court judges
Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by Squirrel1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
Atiku obi, tinubu all have court case. Nigeria is a crime scene
Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by Fearyourcreator: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
socialmediaman:
In a certain country they’ll go to the Supreme Court and get cleared of all charges due to technicalities grin
Like Obi , them dey swear for am here and everywhere when he was governor, the werey no resign... you open your yeye mouth now .. hypocrite
Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by Exceed15: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
It will never happen in Africa.
Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by Alary: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Like they found 200 million in Obi convoy in Lagos that time , , but like most politicians he lied that he wanted to pay a contractor, instead of showing integrity and resign.
Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by Cj4charles(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
Why in Nigeria they will make him Senate President, then boom case close😂😂
Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by Godsonkemz(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
Can Tinubu pls learn from him and follow suit for his alleged certificate forgery.
Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by izibili44: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2023
Country that works
Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by Sigmundbest: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Kindly read and learn, a new technique of how scammers operate, I was scammed 250,000 please kindly read so you don't fall a victim.
delayed, I called the guy he said he couldn't talk where he is that I should please sort it out, to cut the long story short I paid a total of 250,000 to the fake custom guy feeling that I don't want the guy sweat to go in vain, infact I sent the money because true caller brought it as if the guy is a real driver, bringing Abuja driver that was what made me paid and that he had collected the paper that will cover him till Lagos, when I discovered or when my eye clear na when the driver wey I say make Eno call me again till he call me for pick up call me again say ndlea catch am again for ogun state and say Dem talk say Dem self go collect 500k na there I know say something is wrong and my wife and logistics guy find out Abt the motor say Eno dey exist for the pack,, i believe they used jassed. I can't call it greediness on my side because I transact online by buying goods from china. We pay and they deliver although I do pay on delivery for customers and have sent goods worth almost a million to a customer although with pay on delivery method because the customer sent part of the payment, so it's not new and we can't really call it greadiness from my side, I was 100 percent going to deliver the said package,any ways I will drop the phone number of the driver and the guy, I will drop the acct details of the fraud driver, I have his real name and picture I will drop the data
The name of the bus company they use as disguise is benjass motors
The phone of the scammer is 0903 315 8222
The number of the scammer driver is

The acct number I first paid into is 6113620268 ,OPAY , MUHAMMED ORELORELOPE ABDULLAHI

The real details of the scammer driver that I track is
9043325213 ezekiel samson opay
This is the real name of the scammer driver
Ezekiel samson oluwabukunmi
Plot 28 prestige estate ilogbo oko afo badagry lagos
Blood group A+

I will attach his driver's license
Please my advice to us all let's be careful of all this scammers, there is a lot happening in this country thanks please learn from this.

Re: António Costa, Portugal Prime Minister Resigns Amid Corruption Probe by Elxandre(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2023
Tjra:

Our Politicians no get shame.

Just the way Atiku was enmeshed in Halliburton scandal. Tinubu na Lagos Treasury. And Obi the Saint nko? He looted Anambra Treasury without mercy.
Elections aren't over yet?
Better hold those in power accountable and stop fooling yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Iskander Missiles - The Answer To US/NATO/Israeli Missile Interceptors / The Truths African Countries Never Tell The World! / Israel's War On Gaza.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.