Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting (14640 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Opposition Senators Stage Walkout Over Call For Buhari’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Watinhapen(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
INEC is now an arm of APC. No credible elections anymore. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by SILVERLINES: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They did same in Lagos and still lost! When they act infantile like this, just know that they have seen the handwriting on the wall that they will lose. Check my signature for free stuffs!

after all said and done in Lagos State that doesn't stop you from begin a beggar that u are

2 Likes

Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Moskylatata(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
Trust APC and their media mouthpiece at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by mrvitalis(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
3ice9ce:

Ajaero is the biggest reason why Uzodinma is coming back.
Hope has been reelected already. All these tantrums by the losers in Pdp, LP and NLC are inconsequential.
Is that the propaganda they paid you guys to spread?

Are you from IMO?

6 Likes

Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Cmanforall: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

INEC is APC in disguise

but God pass them all
INEC isn't APC when otti won Abia State some of u are just naive honestly

1 Like

Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Deepspirituals: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
slivertongue:
INEC is a political party
. Why do you say this ? I think it's Electoral Body. .Give Reasons.
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by stuffs2002: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Millimann:
I have never seen an establishment as shameless as INEC.

INEC is not shameless when an Igbo man won election into national Assembly in Kaduna
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Deeprooted: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
slivertongue:
INEC is a political party

APC to be precise!

1 Like

Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by yankison(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
MEGAWATCH:
I doubt if Nigeria will ever grow.

Likewise .I really doubt ...everything opposite normal way if doing this is the way it is in Nigeria and the mongrels will laugh it over and make a joke out if it while suffering in penury

1 Like

Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Impliment: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
See how some people are beating about the bush, deviating from the main reason why PDP and LP staged a walkout from the meeting. It means some people that have committed on this tread didn't read it before commenting. The failed to ask why would the Inec commissioner ordered the Journalist to switch off their gadgets and walk out of the meeting venue. Let's always interrogate the massage before resorting to throwing tantrums on each other.

We shouldn't allow hatred of one party or the other to becloud our senses of right and just judgement. We are already suffering from our inability to tackle things rightly. I rest my case.
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by cooljude(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
Flier:
He isnt a violent person otherwise they wont have rigged this election against him
The opposition have won already or what do you expect when they have already shut down the state 3 days to election

Hope Uzodinma won't win his Village polls in a fair election.....

1 Like

Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Afamed: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
Both LP and PDP are not ready for any election.

When you visit Imo state, the only party , that is going house to house, village to village to campaign is APC.

LP and PDP are not ready for any election.

All these social media cries are just for sympathy.

I repeat PDP and Labor party are not ready for any election in Imo state
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by johnjose68: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
MEGAWATCH:
I doubt if Nigeria will ever grow.

Nigeria will definitely grow.

AfganEastern will never grow. grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Wahabfuture: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
Afamed:

When you visit Imo state, the only party , that is going house to house, village to village to campaign is APC.

You know about this from your brown roof in Ogbomoso? may thunder bless you good heart grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Wahabfuture: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Afamed:

Jobless Mugu, be useful to yourself and your family ... spit
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by gratefulheart(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
Labour party always display thuggery behavior. I am not surprised. You want to control the INEC national commissioner. Will you allow someone to dictate to you how to run your meetings?

Thugs cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

nairalandkachy1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/08/imo-poll-lp-pdp-gov-candidates-stage-walkout-at-inec-stakeholders-meeting/?fbclid=IwAR0lKEYiMRR5TQAUlK0PpioE80dDXGJakBm7Ba6wZKmJ7HfmAsQZtb6BoH4
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Wahabfuture: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
johnjose68:

Af... on ja with cowardice blood is on the beat again, when you finish spitting on your phone, don't forget to practice your Ewedu gobbling sacrifice grin grin grin
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by SILVERLINES: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
INEC isn't APC when otti won Abia State some of u are just naive honestly

who are u to mention me on this platform?
are u sick in ur head?
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Bigchristo: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/08/imo-poll-lp-pdp-gov-candidates-stage-walkout-at-inec-stakeholders-meeting/?fbclid=IwAR0lKEYiMRR5TQAUlK0PpioE80dDXGJakBm7Ba6wZKmJ7HfmAsQZtb6BoH4
Any government that intends to suppress the media from passing first hand information to the public is known as tyrants, why would they ask the press to turn off cameras and their phones? What’s wrong with these people? I support the walkout, left for me the entire country should boycott elections until INEC is completely reformed and act transparent

1 Like

Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Nicenixon: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nigerians are getting more stupid everyday including the so called politicians. INEC never do election, LP and PDP are already claiming the election has been rigged. They ought to have learned from the presidential electoral court verdict that "emotions and social media won't win you cases, preparations and logic does".
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by MEGAWATCH: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
johnjose68:

This your statement is just a confirmation that Nigeria will never grow.

A statement people were making before Awolowo was sent to prison just like Nnamdi KANU now.

Anyway, maybe you have never heard about that before.

My boy you need to go back to school o!
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by malaria(f): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
cooljude:

Hope Uzodinma won't win his Village polls in a fair election.....
He will my dear, the opposition parties are not serious at all with their choice of candidates . Of all people why will pdp choose sam daddy ?Do you think people really love sam daddy . I do not want to talk of one hand general. Truth be told I will choose hope 1000 times more than those 2 .
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by maxiuc(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
netpro:
From day One, the opposition in Imo State have been playing dirty and doing everything to make anarchy and the state ungovernable for Gov. Hope Uzodinma.

When the Governor response they will cry blue murder.

This type of bitter politics is what they hoped to bring nationally.
Hope himself is the one playing bitter politics don't say what you don't know if you are not in Owerri

How does many the state ungovernable stop uzodinjo from at least fixing the bad roads in Owerri metropolis, if you are in Owerri you won't be saying this trash
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by maxiuc(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nicenixon:
Nigerians are getting more stupid everyday including the so called politicians. INEC never do election, LP and PDP are already claiming the election has been rigged. They ought to have learned from the presidential electoral court verdict that "emotions and social media won't win you cases, preparations and logic does".
what happened in the House of Assembly election was clearly an evidence to show how APC rigged the election, uzodinjo wants to rigg this election and that's his only options and that's why he's desperate
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by JudasNaKarrot: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Check my signature for free stuffs!
Stollen stuff from Ibadan abi?
You will be arrested very soon for organising mob attacks on trucks loaded with rice in the West.
Shebi na una turn, una come vote and (s)elect una president, yet na una still dey go do rice banditry because of hunger.

Free stuff may As*
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Uchesis: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They did same in Lagos and still lost! When they act infantile like this, just know that they have seen the handwriting on the wall that they will lose. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Mr FreeStuffs,
Do you have free fish?
Your yoruba fish sellers in Abeokuta need them.
grin Hahahahaha
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
SILVERLINES:

who are u to mention me on this platform?
are u sick in ur head?
u are stupid if u don't want to be mentioned stop commenting this isn't ur Yard or father's house.. yeye irritant
Re: Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting by Cyberterror: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
Expired tactics. Whenever they see defeat waiting for them ahead, they stage walkouts. Simply withdraw from the election totally if you don't trust INEC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi Awards Himself Lifetime Pension / Those Who Stole For 16 Years Will Suffer Prosecution For 16 Years – Oshiomhole / Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.