Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) (37483 Views)

Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Burglars Steal Solid Gold Toilet Worth £1milion In A Raid On Blenheim Palace / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by OneCandleAway(f): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
tonystark007:
They were greedy, i am not saying i will do such but a wiser thief would have just stolen a broken piece off the toilet than stealing the whole thing

That's what I though also. Why not break some pieces and go with that. Scatter in different safe locations and if caught retun some and claim you misplaced the rest on the way.
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Starlight252: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
"Sane" climes steal in centuries and millenniums, "insane" climes steal in years and decades. All stealing climes steal the Consciousness of Men.
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by jackie111(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Why will someone poo poo on money? Chaii... undecided If na me, i'll steal the toilet and kidnap the owner join.

Potential kidnapper. The necessary agencies should watch out for this person.
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Kionrae: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Those of you suffering from inferiority complex and long history of chronic years of generation to generation poverty background that is so pathological that you think these toilet-stealing countries are "saner clime " and their citizens are better than you should read this.

Any country where anyone would steal a toilet is fantastically and insanely corrupt! Check my signature for free stuffs!
see as Dem dey give you woto woto for comment section MU²

4 Likes

Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Bliztzer: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Why will someone poo poo on money? Chaii... undecided If na me, i'll steal the toilet and kidnap the owner join.
grin grin
Ah u no gentle at all.
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by yewit37486: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Afamed:

If it's 100% saner clime as you believed, some of their men presently in Nigeria will definitely not be here.

What a lame comparison.
What's the ratio of 'saner clime' citizens in Nigeria, versus Nigerians selling off all to move there?

And where did I state it's 100% saner? You didn't see the inverted commas?
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Moferere:

You are right. But remember the basic economic principle that HUMAN WANTS ARE INSATIABLE
abeg
He is not right anything, that toilet wasn't necessarily stolen to be used to poo

But collected and kept as a store of value. As an antique
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by nedekid: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
nedu666:

They did not steal toilet they stole money
You see toilet, they see money
You de mind that mumu man?
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by nedekid: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
slowice:

You called 4.8m pounds toilet? Even your president will steal it on sight.. Your senators do worse for less
Are you minding that juvenile? He obviously does not know the value of money.
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Banbanna(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
Wetin dey pain me be say, na those mumu pple wey dey like this guy dumb comments. Well, there'll always be people who see things at face value, without any critique.

Isn't the idea or whatever logic behind gold toilet annoying to you? Why should any sensible person shit on something as precious as gold? That thing in monetary terms would turn those guy's lives and those of others around for life. Although stealing is bad, but this one make a lotta sense.
They can't just turn a precious resource to a common shitty WC.
Those white pple are so vain mehn!
MorataFC:
What is dis?
Your write up has zero sense
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Sirianese: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Those of you suffering from inferiority complex and long history of chronic years of generation to generation poverty background that is so pathological that you think these toilet-stealing countries are "saner clime " and their citizens are better than you should read this.

Any country where anyone would steal a toilet is fantastically and insanely corrupt! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Na so madness dey start o.....your own werey no fit disguise
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Juniorangel(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
This OP too like to measure dîìck and no common sense, like someone said he sees money and you see toilet, making money is far away from you.
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Redhot111(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
Some people got no food. Others wants to live in the moon. Why buying a toilet of 5m pounds.

I wish they went free with the steal.

1 Like

Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Ekalerdehan: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
preekohantas:

I knew it

Yoruba dey thief toilet
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Ekalerdehan: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
Afamed:

You said it all.

To the bitter children of confusion and bitterness, they think once you get to Abroad, everything becomes a bed of roses

Check the names, your Yoruba brother follow for the thieves
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Panda7(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hardership!
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. Now I see why anyone will sleep with a human corpse or animal carcass, you see 'money' not the putrid unsightly decaying corpse.
What a weird , cringeworthy, beastly reasoning. Smh
You are the only one and nobody else talking about the bolded,what does that say of you??
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by DiamondPant(f): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
They saw plastic, ceramic, wood or even iron but they chose gold for a toilet.
How can you shiiit on gold!!!!
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by whippersnapper(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
This thread is smelling like all those big big shit smokers dey drop for uncompleted building
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
Poopoo and wiiwii toilet made of Gold, with super big money, just for ordinary urination, so it worth to be removed to be converted to big money.
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Jangbajantis: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

As if you won't japa if you see opportunity to Kenya. Oga, rest.
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
ONE RIDICULOUS ARGUEMENT OVER THE ISSUE THAT NOT HAPPEN INSIDE NIGERIA, AWON ONIRANU OLUYA CITIZEN,WHO FAILED IN DEMOCRACY RULE
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by leTrizzle: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

How long would it take you to make the £4.8m the toilet seat is worth?
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by AmadorSays: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
Gold toilet Kwa, people mean am o
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by slystyle203(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
They arrested persons that wanted to steal golden toilet they used gold they stole from Africa designed. Legal thief

1 Like

Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by RALPHOW(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
There is no difference between human, their Christian forefathers have only put system in place that makes it difficult for them to steal and go free.

Corruption is Singapore was far above Nigeria yesrs back (intact, it's on record that they used to steal Nigeria Oil in collaboration with people in power) . Until a man put the system in place.

Anyway, they also directly or indirectly stole the gold from Africa.
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by efeski(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmm. Now I see why anyone will sleep with a human corpse or animal carcass, you see 'money' not the putrid unsightly decaying corpse.
What a weird , cringeworthy, beastly reasoning. Smh

Apples and Oranges bro
Re: Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) by chysam: 5:15am On Nov 09, 2023
I support this kind of stealing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Policeman Falls While Trying To Break Into A House Occupied By Nigerian / 'I bought a Car after i Invested N10m Into India Hemp'-Arrested Unilag Grad (pic / See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.