Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland (299 Views)

Using Pvc Pipes For Drip Irrigation / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / Drip Irrigation For Plantain Farm Per Acre. REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by adeniyi65(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Good moment to every farming enthusiasts here. I will like to know the cost of running a drip irrigation for an acre of farmland, which is meant to grow watermelon. Including the best surface pumping machine and the equivalent total kva generator that can power it easily.
I need the information to prepare a right budget for for the project. Thanks to the resourceful ones in advance.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by 1TrippleCee: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
Buy the information. Its consultancy you are looking for. On that one acre tou will make atleast 2 Milllion Naira so why source for free information ?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by Jeffrey1k(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Buy the information. Its consultancy you are looking for. On that one acre tou will make atleast 2 Milllion Naira so why source for free information ?
just go to the next post if you don’t have the information his looking for or you go straight and as for payment if you’re a consultant

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by 1TrippleCee: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jeffrey1k:
just go to the next post if you don’t have the information his looking for or you go straight and as for payment if you’re a consultant

I owe you nothing. Ignored
Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by RepoMan007: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
Good idea OP. Watching...
Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by Willie2015: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:
. N2m for where... Are u sure u are a farmer. ?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by 1TrippleCee: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2023
Willie2015:
. N2m for where... Are u sure u are a farmer. ?

I know what i know. I am doing atleast 20 acres at the moment. Relax. Im not stpvid
Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by adeniyi65(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:

I know what i know. I am doing atleast 20 acres at the moment. Relax. Im not stpvid
20 acres will be so massive to run on drip irrigation. I want to believe that; even if you are into melon cultivation; they are not wholly run on drip irrigation.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by 1TrippleCee: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
adeniyi65:

20 acres will be so massive to run on drip irrigation. I want to believe that; even if you are into melon cultivation; they are not wholly run on drip irrigation.

Secret strategies. I choose to keep private
Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by soccerlite: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Afi private
Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by 1TrippleCee: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
soccerlite:

Afi private

Whatever. Gaslighting doesnt work on me neother does guilt tripping
Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by soccerlite: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
If capital is on ground

Sebi you dey Ibadan

Goto okepaadi, monotan

You will get various quotation of the various manufacturers of the machine you need

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by soccerlite: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Whatever. Gaslighting doesnt work on me neother does guilt tripping

Abi
Re: What Is The Cost Of Installing Drip Irrigation To 1 Acre Of Farmland by adeniyi65(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Good

(1) (Reply)

Fingerling, Post Fingerling And Juvenil Available @ Famous Farm Ilorine / Sesame Seed Needed / Looking For Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.