Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

COMMON SENSE: Unwritten Rules Of Life That Should Be Common Knowledge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / COMMON SENSE: Unwritten Rules Of Life That Should Be Common Knowledge (100 Views)

Some Uncomfortable Truths About Life That You Should Know / *fourteen Unwritten Rules For Civilized Conduct* / Ten Unwritten Social Rules Everyone Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COMMON SENSE: Unwritten Rules Of Life That Should Be Common Knowledge by Kekydiv(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
From the time we’re born, we’re taught how to follow the rules. From how to say “please”, “thank you”, “Excuse me” etc.
But what about those unwritten rules - that are just as important? The rules that we’re all supposed to magically know?

I would love you to share one “unwritten rule” you think everyone should know and follow?

Mine is:
1) Wait for your turn: Yes, you know how someone will just come from nowhere and barge into your front before their time because they are in a hurry to go only God’s knows where! Especially at the ATMs, Restaurants etc.. Please wait your turn because this whole thing makes you really look rude!

2) Do not swipe right … or left
If I pass my phone to you to check out a picture or video, please it’s best to view the photo and hand the phone back. It’s that time most people will balance and scroll through the entire album. That’s rude!

Please share yours so people should learn..

(1) (Reply)

Chris Rock Unveiling The Ageless Wit Of A Comedy Maestro / New York City: A First-time Traveler's Guide / The Cry Of A University Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.