Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra (2010 Views)

Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi / UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Doles Out 30 Vehicles To Medical Directors Of State-Owned Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by aQUINandmore: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
But in LAGOS, where they pay taxes and own vast amounts of properties...THEY MUST RESPECT THEIR HOSTS ABI??

I thought you claimed that SE is barren and doesnt attract investments or other people. If you do anyhow in LAGOS or any SW state, we shall reciprocate extensively. Even NIGGAZ in the SS are watching you with "corner" eyes.

there's nothing like corner eye from any south south state, you guys should stop roping the good people of SS to your worthless propaganda.
Unity begging pro max.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by justified007: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
aQUINandmore:
there's nothing like corner eye from any south south state, you guys should stop roping the good people of SS to your worthless propaganda.
Unity begging pro max.

It's good as the innocent people of SS are distinguishing themselves from the troublesome people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by EmirofAfonjaz: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Roping who?

Guy talk wetin you know. IGBOs are better than you cunnts and don't ever Foolishly think anybody that freaking detests you fvvcks is IGBO.

Una must go that una LAGOS .. Nonsense

aQUINandmore:
Unity begging pro max.
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by Christistruth03: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Unless the Landlords are criminals or drug dealers what is in ordinary Landlord Association Elections that it should become a Mini Civil War

Who in their rights mind would even want to live in such a Neighborhood with these types as landlords
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by EmirofAfonjaz: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
See beg beg...

Make call ask how far..

Yoruba don dey live like Northerners for ama. Una no fit buy house or pay better rent like IGBO. Na to dey live like PIG everywhere.

Una dey collect on a low..no CAP

justified007:

It's good as the innocent people of SS are distinguishing themselves from the troublesome people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by EmirofAfonjaz: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
FULANIs don Land cheesy..

Christistruth03:

Unless the Landlords are criminals or drug dealers what is in ordinary Landlord Association Elections that it should become a Mini Civil War

Who in their rights mind would even want to live in such a Neighborhood with these types as landlords
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by aQUINandmore: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Roping who?

Guy talk wetin you know. IGBOs are better than you cunnts and don't ever Foolishly think anybody that freaking detests you fvvcks is IGBO.

Una must go that una LAGOS .. Nonsense

I'm a bona-fide Niger deltan from edo state.
Go away to your region with your hateful rhetorics, we are peace loving people and have nothing to do with hate and unnecessary bragging, bragging on top poverty.
We are south south, we are for one Nigeria, yoruba, hausa, fulani, tiv are all out brothers.

If you want to fight for your imaginary online country do it yourself without mentioning the enlightened people of South South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by Christistruth03: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
FULANIs don Land cheesy..

The fact that you are are Fulani Emir doesn't mean everyone is from there
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by EmirofAfonjaz: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
Fem dia.

You wey change from @justifued007 moniker to resurrect your dead thread?

Ogbeni enter gutter abegi. IGBOs are still 2000000000% better than entitlement idiots like una. Go hustle...mugu

aQUINandmore:
I'm a bona-fide Niger deltan from edo state.
Go away to your region with your hateful rhetorics, we are peace loving people and have nothing to do with hate and unnecessary bragging, bragging on top poverty.
We are south south, we are for one Nigeria, yoruba, hausa, fulani, tiv are all out brothers.

If you want to fight for your imaginary online country do it yourself without mentioning the enlightened people of South South.
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by udede(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
daninfo:
Are these not the same people that was criticizing the Nigerian election ?
Shatap there. When and where did non indegenous landlords of ogbaru criticize Nigeria election ?
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by EmirofAfonjaz: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Fulani Herdsman like you. Your taqiyya don end. You ain't smart at all. Go rest ..ozuor

Christistruth03:

The fact that you are are Fulani Emir doesn't mean everyone is from there
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by udede(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bethcomm:
Why is there so much violence in Nigeria even more than warring counties ? Almost all angles of the country must report one or two violence storyline every week.
is Nigeria not at war. Dey play dey go
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by aQUINandmore: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
[b]Fem dia.

Me that has been fooling around on the internet bragging like a fool and fighting for the imaginary online Biafra country you think I don't know what I'm doing?

[/b]oh, no wonder shocked

Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by Christistruth03: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Fulani Herdsman like you. Your taqiyya don end. You ain't smart at all. Go rest ..ozuor

Fulani Emir go and supervise the care of your Cattle

Nigeria needs more milk
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by Cooletempa: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
omenka:
My name is Peter Pandora Gringory Obi and this is none of my business.

My condolences to the people of Israel over the war. cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by Cooletempa: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Yoru... ba media are looking for any available news to smear Anambra state grin grin grin Like I always say you guys are wasting your time, Anambra economy is driven by indigenous people, we don't depend on others, next the tribalistic mod will move it to front page, but they will fail to report the massive projects going in Anambra state

Assuming there are these projects going on in the sad east, why do you think Yoruba people should come and report for you. Is there Sumtin wrong with your mouths?
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
Make HUNGER ',kee' your Worthless lineage ...ozuor. cool..

aQUINandmore:
.My parents are bastards and monumental idiots. The foolishness I exhibit is definitely from my mother's side. She is still an oloosho and olobo even at 51yrs. Fvvcking my mates and DISGRACING my father who she tied with 'Juju'. I just use Nairaland to pass time as all my life has been so useless as an IGBO hater. IGBOs are truly masters and I wish my worthless tribe had the balls to even stand on their own.

Baba, please forgive my Foolishness na hunger cause am... ๐Ÿ˜ค

Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Fulani man... claiming Yoruba.....you don CAST badly...

Christistruth03:

Fulani Emir go and supervise the care of your Cattle

Nigeria needs more milk
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
Why do you think it's Yoruba? Can you afford land in the region? Don't hype your Worthless sef...

Details have come in...and don't even flatter ya self...

The community in question is even more developed than AKURE as a State Capital.

So face your masters in OYO..killing you like fvvvcks that you are ..spits cool

Cooletempa:

Assuming there are these projects going on in the sad east, why do you think Yoruba people should come and report from you. Is there Sumith wrong with your mouths?
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by NaMe4: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
On top Landlord association election!!??

The Nation gathered that trouble started when the landlords Association (non indigenes) in the area carried out election of their leaders which did not go down well with the indigenes.

A resident,who preferred anonymity, said,:โ€In efforts to hold firm the leadership of the community, the indigenes sponsored a candidate of their own and conducted election last Sunday, ahead of that of the landlordsโ€™ billed for the following day (Monday).
Re: 1 K!lled, 30 Vehicles, 20 Buildings Burnt And Destroyed In Anambra by Christistruth03: 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Fulani man... claiming Yoruba.....you don CAST badly...

You are a Fulani man proudly proclaiming to be an Emir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethical And Business Fraud! Nenadi Begs Akunyili For Dangote On Factory Closure / Nigeria: Ndlea Arrests Seven Drug Peddlers At Lagos Airport. / Sacked Pdp Executive Protests In Ogun !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.