Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,091 members, 7,859,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

English For Adults(conversational And Writing) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / English For Adults(conversational And Writing) (146 Views)

Free 3-day Intensive Online Clinic On Jamb's Use Of English For Jamb Students / 2018/2019 Waec Literature – In – English For Free / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

English For Adults(conversational And Writing) by uloemmy: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
If you are having difficulty speaking English Language in public, among friends, business place or colleagues and you always feel ashamed or decides to quiet instead, don't worry, I have got you covered. I will teach you how to comfortably speak good English and defeat crowd phobia within 3 to 6 months. Call me or send WhatsApp on +2348023348960. Classes are still available for this month. Price ranges from 30k per month. We can teach both online and offline, your location does not matter as long as you have a smartphone or an android phone.
Re: English For Adults(conversational And Writing) by AdalineCollins: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
Scotomaphobia, also known as ombrophobia or pluviophobia, is the irrational and persistent fear of rain. People who suffer from this phobia experience extreme anxiety and discomfort when they are exposed to rain or even the idea of rain. This Phobias list can manifest in various ways, such as avoidance of rainy weather, panic attacks when it rains, or a heightened state of anxiety when the forecast predicts rain.

(1) (Reply)

Decoding Statistical Complexities: A Journey With A Statistics Assignment Expert / University Of Greenwich Degree And Transcript / Can AI Write History As It Actually Happens?……

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.