Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye (52906 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Released By EFCC (Photos) / Cesar Giron Gives Davido Customized Diamond Chain, Barrel Of Martell (Video) / Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye by dkidd: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP0PWR90BaU?si=IcHQ6Fsk87CTeL4r

Davido Launch Drink (MARTEL XO DAVIDO) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebayo & Mercy Eke

This exclusive cognac, specially created for and with Davido, is inspired by his vibrant personality and mantra; “we rise by lifting others.”
U be mumu oo. No be only lunch drink. There's nothing like Martell xo Davido in the market this was specially labelled for this event. The drink is already in existence originally as Martell xo. Stop lying to Nairalanders and making them look stupid pls.
Re: Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye by dkidd: 6:42am On Nov 09, 2023
Sholuwa241:

Whit my vast knowledge , I know it is called franchise business , if not so make him show us where the factory is located at and also show us the drink production just like the documentary of some company we do wash on TV must times
It's not even a franchise business. They only just labelled this one xo Davido to mark the renewal of his ambassadorship with the cognac. Una think say Martel na odogwu bitters?
Re: Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye by dkidd: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2023
post=126861541:
Cash out season.
Reasons the rich will always be getting rich and sime.poor ones will always be poor,
Cos all they do is complain and wail all the rest of their miserable lives.

Think outta the box and make ya mama proud of you in life and stop complaining about EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING in life.

Big Ups OBO 👍 👏 👏
Mr bbq boy it's not for sale oo... Na mods I blame when dey allow all these cut and nail bloggers with their misinformation here.. na for Davido personally just to mark another business relationship as their continued ambassador. Make una dey calm down
Re: Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye by Yungmil: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2023
Lukepeter:

I don't know the truth, but you same to be sure. Who first told you about this creator? You parent I guess?
I don't want to go there!!!

Even the wisest of men acknowledge the existence of the creator.
Re: Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2023
Yungmil:
I don't want to go there!!!

Even the wisest of men acknowledge the existence of the creator.
You shouldn't have bother replying. That's not how to have an honest conversation.
Re: Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye by HydraFeeds(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye by Antimandatethie(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2023
Olachase:
Na him get the drink company or them just include him name there
Re: Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye by Splen07(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Davido is too into business and always making out things to win big. But when he decides to spend his money, people attributes his success to his father. I only wonder!

Davido Launch Drink (MARTEL XO DAVIDO) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebayo & Mercy Eke

This exclusive cognac, specially created for and with Davido, is inspired by his vibrant personality and mantra; “we rise by lifting others.”[/quote]
Re: Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye by Cromagnon: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Olachase:
Na him get the drink company or them just include him name there
e matter?
Re: Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye by Mercylike(f): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2023
Matrix137:
If you have a job for me, i can move to Lagos. I have some friends there. I'm also a graduate. Studied public administration in EBSU (2:2) . Done with service since 2017

Right now, i need any amount to feed pls.

Nedekid... Great man

Please help a brother in need... God bless you nedekid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Isoko Girl & Igbo Man" - Janema Shares Adorable Pre-Wedding Photo / Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Cruise In Cars With Personalised Number Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.