Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? (376 Views)

Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? / Why Can't Nigerians Adopt The Cycling Means Of Transportation (bicycle) Pics. / Plz How Can I Get To Sierra Leone From Nigeria By Road And The Cost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? by Orubebe01: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
I Want to deliver some items there but DHL is very expensive. Please kindly suggest a better option for me. Thanks.
Re: Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? by 1TrippleCee: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
Its too easy google transport companies lagos to sierrea leone, get as many contacts as possible. Give them a call
Re: Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? by Orubebe01: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Its too easy google transport companies lagos to sierrea leone, get as many contacts as possible. Give them a call
No direct bus from Lagos to Sierra Leone
Re: Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? by feelingmyswag: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
I hope its not drug related?
I hope its not expired products?
I hope you open up what it is you are about send?
I hope we get you a reliable international courier!
I hope will catch you up soon!
I hope my eyes are on you!
Re: Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? by Orubebe01: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
feelingmyswag:
I hope its not drug related?
I hope its not expired products?
I hope you open up what it is you are about send?
I hope we get you a reliable international courier.
I will catch you up soon
My eyes are on you!
Not those things you mentioned, Its a herbal supplements, i have been using DHL but their cost is outrageous and my customer can't afford it
Re: Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? by Lonestar124: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
If you are serious, reply me by texting your WhatsApp number here only...peace!!!

Do you try peace airline?
Re: Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? by Orubebe01: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
[quote author=Lonestar124 post=126862579]If you are serious, reply me by texting your WhatsApp number here only...peace!!!
Re: Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? by Orubebe01: 7:42am On Nov 09, 2023
Lonestar124:
If you are serious, reply me by texting your WhatsApp number here only...peace!!!

Haven't heard from you
Re: Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? by FarmBusinessNG: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Use EMS SPEEDPOST. VERY CHEAP AND DEPENDABLE.
Re: Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? by Orubebe01: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:
Use EMS SPEEDPOST. VERY CHEAP AND DEPENDABLE.
Do you how much it will cost to deliver 35 kg item
Re: Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? by just2endowed: 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
I beg anyone knows how to send items from lagos to seirre lone?
Re: Any Cheaper Means Of Delivering Item From Lagos To Sierra Leone? by noxy1962(m): 10:44am On Mar 28
Lonestar124:

I want to send pure water producing machine from Lagos to Sierra Leone how much will it cost me

(1) (Reply)

The E-passport Online Application; My Experience / Inquiry About Israel / London Chronicles (11): Of Liberals Still & Norwich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.