Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite (36818 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta / Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by geoworldedu: 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
oyeb15:
Never post your injury.

Village people will just enlarged d problem.

I salute o.
Power that will knock car engine by just coping d plate number
Powers that use just plate number to crash a car.

I salute Africa
If you believe what you just wrote, you should be living in the past, not in this civilization where eyes have opened finish.

1 Like

Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Neddyogu(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Chai! E.coli and clostridium don born pikin for olopa bloodstream. shocked

Normally, I bn no dey waste RIP on naija policemen shaa but RIP young blood.
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Dennisochampa: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Before hanging the criminal, they should extract his fangs that he calls teeth to determine the nature of the venom he's carrying about.
They should do this to avoid another death....
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Ten06(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
Those ones that eat any living thing including cobra and scorpions why will their bite not kill a policeman?

1 Like

Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Pzpropertylimit(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
I think it's a good development. The way they deal with taxi drivers in Lagos is terrible.
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Josephkabila12: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
RIP
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by cococandy(f): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
ogaontop:

What of people that kiss, don't they exchange saliva?

But the bacteria doesn’t get into the bloodstream from kissing.
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Advancedman(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Offpointng:
The Suspect na snake undecided cuz ion understand this typa bite

The news no clear since they started with narration of how he was enrolled.
Work hazard was he treated adequately well being a dpo orderly?
Why the quick burial?
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by seunayantokun(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Suspect na serpent?
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Padipadi(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
NCBLOG:
Another Terrible News, Trending Right Now

Don't Forget, NC BLOG, Bring This SAD NEWS
Naija-Cover, NaijaCoverr, I v a msg for you from your mother's: It reads, we at the council of witches HQ enjoyed this sad news. We look forward to read your own one day.
Keep dishing bad news. Mujaidu!

1 Like

Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by ConfidentialDoc: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Tetanus infection

Before tetanus can kill, the victim would be too incapacitated to come to work.
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by PepeXKermit: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Good riddance, no rip to waste.
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Chyma231(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
E sure me die say this officer must have killed someone during endsars. His own turn don reach 😂
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by qtx(m): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
NCBLOG:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/08/police-officer-slumps-dies-in-lagos-days-after-suspects-bite/
May be the suspect that bit him had rabies. He should have been treated properly for rabies. Rest on officer
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Tradman: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
preekohantas:
Maybe he mistakenly arrested Tinubu
meaning the venor
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:48am On Nov 09, 2023
The suspect is either a vampire or a wizard
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Tayorshd87: 1:14am On Nov 09, 2023
Adewale1603:
their bad side is much more than the good.

Hmmmm ok let me just try to agree with u sha
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by RedAlert08(m): 2:29am On Nov 09, 2023
I have no sympathy for any Nigerian military or paramilitary personnel.
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by CaptainFM1: 2:49am On Nov 09, 2023
I guess he left the open wound exposed to foreign agents that eventually killed him.
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Glock22: 4:38am On Nov 09, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Is the suspect a rabid-infected dog?

I suspect a buck shifting.

This is an Emilokan Voodoo Economy-induced untimely death like the many suicide reports nationwide.

You ignorant. Check google
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Glock22: 4:41am On Nov 09, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Strange. Never heard of human bite being venomous.

Look at this wheel.

Guess where human bite is classified under?

GBH

Guess how much force you are allowed to use to avoid getting bitten?

Lethal.

Meaning you are allowed to kill someone who is trying to bite you

Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:50am On Nov 09, 2023
Offpointng:

Bacteria.

Lots and lots of bacteria.
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by BALLOSKI: 4:52am On Nov 09, 2023
Graduate of mass communication as a constable? How was he recruited? He was in their public relation office...as constable. Too bad
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by HRMK: 5:21am On Nov 09, 2023
constable?is that not lowest rank in police?a polytechnic graduate that has bn in service for 5yrs but still a constable?dont they get promoted at all?was the wound not well treated by police authorities especially by the #dpo who he works directly with?its an injury sustained on duty!UNFORTUNATE!!
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by manmade(m): 5:40am On Nov 09, 2023
A friend once told me that the Nigeria military and paramilitary are the worse treated in terms of welfare and job incentives in the country but people don't get to know about it because they can't go on strike (industrial action) or complain publicly about it otherwise it may be termed insubordination, misconducts or even mutiny , that's why you see them resigning from the services emasse from time to time and people refusing to join again, it's only in the military and paramilitary that you would hear that some states didn't "chop" their quotas finished but in other employment opportunities or jobs you won't even hear about it before they filled up all the available slots ... The constable is a graduate of mass comm ,I don't think that supposed to be the appropriate rank for person of that educational qualifications... May his soul rest in peace ✌️
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by TheSuperX(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2023
Offpointng:
grin
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by manmade(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2023
Phraences:
“They won’t give us time to rest. Nobody cares about our health at work. Even when you’re sick, they will tell you to bring a medical report before asking you to go and treat yourself. You work many shifts a day. They won’t approve annual leave for us. Tell me how officers won’t continue to drop dead. It’s sad we keep losing officers to avoidable circumstances,” some officers told our correspondent in Lagos »

you just need to see what this people are going through and yet they can't complain publicly, I want to believe part of the frustration is what is making some of them to transfer their aggression on the innocent citizens at some points... Funny enough, some of them would even come online to castigate me for this posts .. I understand their pains , everyone loves to be seen as living fine in their choosen carrier even though it's not working out as anticipated..
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Cutehector(m): 6:11am On Nov 09, 2023
teeth wey he never brush..
Re: Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite by Bukola94: 6:15am On Nov 09, 2023
[sup][/sup]
manmade:
you just need to see what this people are going through and yet they can't complain publicly, I want to believe part of the frustration is what is making some of them to transfer their aggression on the innocent citizens at some points... Funny enough, some of them would even come online to castigate me for this posts .. I understand their pains , everyone loves to be seen as living fine in their choosen carrier even though it's not working out as anticipated..
Been on the job for 2years, no annual leave, they will say there is lack of man power. The money have spent on health is close to salary. All thanks to soft loan and NHIS which have been helpful. Is not easy my people, the job is tedious, 6 to 6 and u have to be available in case of emergency . Duty calls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? / Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / What Can I Do To Gain Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.