Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,172 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Our Mother's Tears Episode-1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Mother's Tears Episode-1 (159 Views)

Our Mothers Tears Episode 2 / Endsars : Speech To Our Mother, Nigeria / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Mother's Tears Episode-1 by Temitope1234567(f): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ada and Chisom where twins but there father was a poor man. there mother already left there dad due to the poverty he possessed so she decide to leave there father, but unfortunately for her the man he later married was a ritualist and the man was caught in the act of killing innocent baby to make money, so she was left with no other option than to go back to her poor home where she belongs.

Ada and Chisom father Mr. Cletus later died of heart diseases the very-day Mrs. Cletus decide to go and ask for forgiveness, she met everyone outside moaning her ex-husband she cried, her daughters saw her crying they (hissed) and stood up and went inside, she was filled with shame, the women that where gathered there to moan cursed her, they said "you are cursed you are a shame to our society may GOD forbid you" and they all left her in the spot where she cries her eyes out.

After the moaning of her husband the children forbid her to go inside she pleaded. so the children decide to open the door for her.

After two month Ada and Chisom decide to go back to school, while they where about leaving there mother said she had prepared there favorite meal, they hissed and left, there mother did not know what else she will do to pacify them. as the rage of bitterness in them is very high that she did not know if she could handle it.

In the mid-night she woke them up to ask for forgiveness but they never wanted to hear her voice, so they pushed her out and lock the door, she cried and said "this is my 20et time of coming to beg this children what else do they want from me do they want me to lay down my precious life for them, rubbish that can never happen, am even trying to help they should go to hell, let me go out and enjoy myself since they don't value me.

While they where seated inside, Ada said "Chisom don't you think is time to forgive our mother at-least she as been trying hard to talk to us and I think she had already feel the pain enough".

Chisom said have already think about it lets go and meet her we have trouble her a-lot, but when they got to her room she was not there they went back inside saying tomorrow if she comes back we will solve it, they wondered where she could have gone to that night at that time of the night but they left anyways.

The next morning they decide to check on her as early as 5AM but to there surprise they met her lying down with another man entirely they shouted mother!!. Chisom left without saying anything she went inside and crying Ada said are you really a mother? No am not sure!!. I don't think you worth it ma'am. you are a very shameless woman, when you are done with your shameless act please go and never return, she said so what if I decide to oil my body should I kill myself for you and you know what?, am going no where do your worst. Chisom said the game as just began.......

THANKS FOR READING DON'T FORGET TO SHARE

visit wetems..com for the remaining episodes

(1) (Reply)

Hiring A Ghostwriter / The Woes Of An Orphan / Looking For Wife (Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.