Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! (25792 Views)

Affordable Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP) From Alucopanelnigeria.com - Nigeria / Affordable Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP) From Alucopanelnigeria.com - Nigeria / Get The Best Roofing Sheets From Batlan Concept Ltd.call Tunde On 07035657723 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by amyliu(f): 4:24am On Apr 18, 2012
Hi Tony, Our factory can supply embossed auminium coils by high quality and competive price in china ,If possible,Hope to cooperate with you.

we exported oven-backed and embossed aluminium coils to nigeria market for making roof sheets like yours since 2006. Please cotact me by email: amysunlife@gmail.com. Have a nice day!

Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
A
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 10:20am On May 02, 2012
Still on
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 9:55am On May 04, 2012
a
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 11:16pm On May 09, 2012
Still on
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 7:27pm On May 25, 2012
A
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 11:48am On May 30, 2012
still on
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2012
A
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2012
still on
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by hbnpzjs: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2012
We are a special embossed aluminum coils manufacture and exporter in China. We have 10 years experience of the produce and export aluminum coils.
We can supply you Diamond Shape And Orange Skin Shape Embossed Aluminum Coils
Also now we establisd a special production line for produce the colorful stone coated steel tile.
If you have any need about these products, please feel free to contact me

Steve ZHang

Linyi Jinhu Color Coated Aluminium Industry Co., Ltd
Mobile:+8618264985613
Email:alucoil3@gmail.com
Msn:alucoil3@gmail.com
Web:www.sdlyjh.com

Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by roofingtiles: 2:57am On Jul 18, 2012
Hello,

We are a manufacturer of colorful stone coated metal roofing tile in China.

Be partners with us and you will be assured of competitive prices, high quality, prompt delivery and exceptional service.

Contact us today.

Best Regards,
Jack
Elliott Industry Limited China
Email:jackmingtian@gmail.com
T:+86 574-5511-9897
M:+86 139-6735-3991
Zhenhai Industrial Park, Ningbo City, China

Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by onni: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hi Tony, what quantity of 0.45 aluminium wolud be due for roofing a 3 bedroom flat with dimensions thus: lenght- 42 feet
width- 36 feet
and last price for 0.45mm per square meter
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
Thanks for the offer, can you reach the
manager on this line:08034161181. tell her
that you are from Mr Tony.....Thanks and
you welcome.
Mr Tony.
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
Thanks for the offer, can you reach the
manager on this line:08034161181. tell her
that you are from Mr Tony.....Thanks and
you welcome.
Mr Tony......
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by sweetseth: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
Am in need of roofing sheet and I need to be enlightened more abt which type to use and the cost implication I just stumbled on this and I may not come here again pls contact me on 08034659677 or my bb pin 299daa6
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
a
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2012
Still on
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
a
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by Akins02324(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hello Mr tony,

This is Akintayo sheriff from made-wealth logistics.A clearing and forwarding agency.We will like to be registered as a clearing agent under your company in order to carry out all your clearing jobs at sea ports.

Why dont you try us with your next consignment and lets do a good job for you.

Our charges is very moderate while we deliver with peace of mind.

You can reach me on 08186116315 or email akins02324@yahoo.com for further discussion.

thanks.

anthonyeky: Welcome to our Aluminium Roofing Systems.

Are you having problem with your House Roofing Sheets, Building a New House or Factory and need a modified Roofing Sheets that will give your Building a unique look, Or you got a Contract of supplying Roofing Sheets. Then you are welcome to our Aluminium Roofing Sheets System. We offer our products at an affordable Market price to compare to others.

Aluminium System Ltd:- We are known for manufacturing high quality  Aluminium Long Span Roofing sheets and Step-Tiles, Corley imaginative designs of roof plan at no cost to give optimum aesthetics, and also offer variety of reliable services that makes us meet all your needs concerning Aluminium Roofing.

Our trade mark has been, successful years of professional exposure in providing highly proficient, satisfactory and commendable services to our numerous corporate clients and highly dignified individual across Nigeria.

OUR SERVICES: WE OFFER THIS RANGE OF SERVICES WHICH INCULDES.

1- Corrugation of long span Aluminium Roofing Sheet of Diverse lengths and profiles e.g. Metal, Normal and Step-tiles Corrugations.

2- Bending of Aluminium Flashings of all Shapes.

3- Sales of Aluminium Coil of various Colours and gauges.

4- Sales and rolling of Aluminium flat sheets.

5- Execution of Aluminium Roofing Contracts of any Architectural design

6- Offering general Aluminium Roofing Advisory Consultancy.

7- Best professional touch in handling several major Estate Aluminium Roofing Project and Development.

8- First Class international brands of roofing products to give the best quality in terms of strength, gauge, Durability and extra-ordinary beauty.

9- Special inspiring roofing sheet solution cost to meet your budge.

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE.

A. Oven Baked Aluminium thickness, 0.45mm Thickness and 0.55mm Thickness

B. Step Tiles Aluminium.

C. Stone coasted - Roofing Tiles.

D. Aluminium Accessories.

E. P.V.C Celling.

F. Standard Car Park Canopy.

PRODUCTS ADVANTAGES.

1- Its an Oven Baked Aluminium.

2- Its very durable and need no maintainace.

3- Corrosion resistant.

4- Beauty Colour that do not fade.

5- It comes in Several coasted Colours.

6- Chemically Hygienic.

7- Easy Installation.

We do contract works just in-case you have a contract to carryout and you need our services we are 100% Ready for the Supply Nation wide.

You can reach us on this line.
Mr Tony: 07064603556.
Thanks And You Welcome!
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
A
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
Available.
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by annysis: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
Tony, Pls can u send your quote to my mail for the roofing of 535m2. my mail is suan2@yahoo.com. Very urgent pls
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by dejiajetunmobi: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2012
[
TONY YOU ARE A FAKE MAN I CALL YOUR PHOTO A MAN PIC AND DIRECT ME TO A WOMAN
anthonyeky: A

Are you having problem with your House Roofing Sheets, Building a New House or Factory and need a modified Roofing Sheets that will give your Building a unique look, Or you got a Contract of supplying Roofing Sheets. Then you are welcome to our Aluminium Roofing Sheets System. We offer our products at an affordable Market price to compare to others.

Aluminium System Ltd:- We are known for manufacturing high quality  Aluminium Long Span Roofing sheets and Step-Tiles, Corley imaginative designs of roof plan at no cost to give optimum aesthetics, and also offer variety of reliable services that makes us meet all your needs concerning Aluminium Roofing.

Our trade mark has been, successful years of professional exposure in providing highly proficient, satisfactory and commendable services to our numerous corporate clients and highly dignified individual across Nigeria.

1- Corrugation of long span Aluminium Roofing Sheet of Diverse lengths and profiles e.g. Metal, Normal and Step-tiles Corrugations.

7- Best professional touch in handling several major Estate Aluminium Roofing Project and Development.

8- First Class international brands of roofing products to give the best quality in terms of strength, gauge, Durability and extra-ordinary beauty.

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE.

B. Step Tiles Aluminium.

E. P.V.C Celling.

PRODUCTS ADVANTAGES.

3- Corrosion resistant.

6- Chemically Hygienic.

7- Easy Installation.

We do contract works just in-case you have a contract to carryout and you need our services we are 100% Ready for the Supply Nation wide.

Thanks And You Welcome![/quote]
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by dejiajetunmobi: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2012
PEOPLE SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS BOY CALL TONY HE IS FRAUDSTAR.
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by dejiajetunmobi: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
PEOPLE SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS BOY CALL TONY HE IS FRAUDSTAR.
deji ajetunmobi: [
TONY YOU ARE A FAKE MAN I CALL YOUR PHOTO A MAN PIC AND DIRECT ME TO A WOMAN

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE.

B. Step Tiles Aluminium.

E. P.V.C Celling.

PRODUCTS ADVANTAGES.

3- Corrosion resistant.

6- Chemically Hygienic.

7- Easy Installation.

Thanks And You Welcome!
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2013
Mr Deji....How are u doing Why will u call me a Fraudster Have we met before Have we done business and i eat your money B4....If i hv please tell me oooo! you said i directed you to a woman so!!! cant a woman do business or wht the man i directed u to is the woman that is in-charge of the aluminum...And has she eaten you money.....If she has tell us oooo.....Why will you just come out here and want to spoil my name.....I am a man with respect and reputation....Why will i want to be a fraudster like you call Please take you time ooo!!! and be careful oooo!!!

Please watch the kind of words u use here Me Deji.

Thanks.

Mr Tony.
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2013
A
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by skimanski(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2013
Looking for an Architect? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Available
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by anthonyeky: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2013
still on
Re: Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
[b]Hello there, if you are looking high quality roofing sheets in Nigeria . call TUNDE on 07035657723

[/b]BATLAN ROOF TILES ARE IMPORTED ROOF TIlEs FROM DS KOREA and it carries our brand batlan and it comes with UNDOUBTABLELY 50 YEARS WARRANTY. BELOW IS OUR PRICE LIST OF VARIOUS ROOF TILES AND ACCESSORIES.

PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEETS

0.45 thickness 2,100 grade B

0.55 thicknesses by D.s tile Korea batlan brand -N2,500 with 50years warranty (manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation)grade A

Shingle tile by D.s tile Korea batlan brand- N2,900 with 50 years warranty (manufacturer name boldly stamped on it for confirmation) grade A

0.45 shingle tiles- 2,600 naira for grade A

Shake tile – 2,400 naira for grade B

Roman tile two colors-2,600 naira for grade A

ACCESSORIES

Ridge cap-1,300 naira

B.B.C-1,400 naira

Valley gutter(coated)-1,400 naira

Side cap-1,300 naira

Facial board-1,400 naira

Treated nails -1,100naira

Repair kit-5000 naira

Installation by certified installer- 200 naira msq

call us for measurement and quotations it’s free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola / Fire Guts Building In Lagos After Woman Left Her Air Conditioner On. Photos / Cars Damaged As House Fence Collapses In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.