Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

"Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels (27938 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels says she is willing to donate a kidney to her husband, Senator Ned Nwoko, rather than her biological father.

She stated this during a conversation on a movie set when she was confronted with a challenging question about organ donation.

The thespian explained that for the sake of her children, she would prioritize saving her husband if her husband and her father were in a hospital with kidney complications.

Daniels indicated her desire to donate her kidney to her husband, emphasising the importance of her children having both parents in their lives.

β€œAs a mother, I will donate my kidney to my children’s father not because he is my husband but because I don’t want my children to grow up without a father,” she said.

DAILY POST

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by immortalcrown(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
No explanation needed. Whatever is your reason is not surprising because you got married without your dad's approval and participation.

150 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by illicit(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ur papa no get money

Wetin he wan use kidney do

Infact remove his and give ur husband incase....

πŸ₯΄πŸ€•

192 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by taylor89(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
Daddy Freeze is on Nairaland

I don catch am

He posted this on IG and didn’t crop my name

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by GanagiBitrus: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
Must she give such foolish answer.
Just say you pray not to find yourself in such a situation to donate your kidney.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Neddstark: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
Father would be wishing he used condom that night.
Yeah we know you love your husband more than your father but do not comment on topics like this. Not like you'll make a good donor match if the time ever comes.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Toure245: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
I see
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by decatalyst(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shengbo werey

Money don make this one dey jam talk😫

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by duduade: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
No donate na
Who go suffer am...

He is your cash cow...
So cash cow must be sustained at all cost

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by adesegun121(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
God abeg oo
Suppose the father make use of CD that day the mom will not gave birth to this Cow

Just imagine mu mu talk becos of money because you can't call that love

Senator money drivng her cr azy oni yeye

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Omezif(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
What would you have said?
What money can't do more money can do it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Creditalerts: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
grin
I repeat in this life just try and make money

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Obyangel: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
What's expected from you, keep enjoying Ned's cash and he keep enjoying fresh stuff

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Angelfrost(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
Neddstark:
Father would be wishing he used condom that night.
Yeah we know you love your husband more than your father but do not comment on topics like this. Not like you'll make a good donor match if the time ever comes.

She just needs the media attention... It's been quite an age she and her zaddy graced the headlines.

13 Likes

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by ImoleNaija: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Aldebaran(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
grin

The lady is obviously happy with the man...

Respect women who goes for older men (I don't mean does that can sleep with everything o) ...

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Achor1111(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
Who takes this clown serious.
Next pls

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Morbeta11(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Money is the root of all things...

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Olarewaju89: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
undecided

After donate it, your husband will still die and your papa will be alive. Omo werey undecided

14 Likes

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Brainlight: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
GIVE YOUR DAD ... YOUR KIDNEY ... AND ALLOW NED TO MUD .... SO YOU WILL INHERIT VERY THING ... LIFE IS TOO STORT TO BE MARRYING YOUR SUGAR DADDY.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by adesegun121(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
illicit:
Ur papa no get money

Wetin he wan use kidney do

Infact remove his and give ur husband incase....

πŸ₯΄πŸ€•
Abi oo

Na God go punish poverty

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by bigdammyj: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Reading...
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by phemmie06(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
You're right, your father can't be your husband. But pray your husband will not use your kidney to flirt around you and even use it to beat you
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Sirchiboy: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
She said it because her dad didn't take care of her.
We have many dads like that.
What they know is to give birth without training and giving necessary support

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by NorthernersSuck: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
You go soon donate your life to him

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by finallybusy: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nairaland once again with useless information.

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Agbadocassava: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
What will her father bring to the table?

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by adesegun121(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sirchiboy:
She said it because her dad didn't take care of her.
We have many dads like that.
What they know is to give birth without training and giving necessary support

Next time she suppose to keep quite instead of saying such internet don't forget

11 Likes

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by OboOlora(f): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Y u go donate to ur dad, what’s his networth?
That’s like going on jetski at Bermuda Triangle with no life jacket🀣🀣🀣

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Is Angry With Linda Ikeji (Twitter Fight!) / Beverly Osu & Nancy Isime Cover The Celebrity Shoot Magazine / Ali Baba: "My Father Refused To Wear Pants (Trousers) Since 1998"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.