Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nairaland Please Help Me Confirm This Company Legit Or Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairaland Please Help Me Confirm This Company Legit Or Scam (531 Views)

Please Is This Company Legit For Caregiver Travel / Please Help Me Confirm If This Invite Is Real Or Not / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Please Help Me Confirm This Company Legit Or Scam by lawalosky(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jexpot international Ltd, presently a friend of mine said he is currently working there for like 2 months now located in ivory coast, he said they are paying well there and want me to come and join him.

I am been curious, because I checked the company on SM no much information about them, even the so called website is nothing to write home about, but, the main reason is, he said I will hold like 800k for the all preparation.

Please can someone help me to confirm this genuity, let me no fall in the hands of kidnappers,

Note: he was a good friend of mine before leaving the country.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me Confirm This Company Legit Or Scam by falcon01: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
If you are having doubts, don't go.
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me Confirm This Company Legit Or Scam by vonlogon: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
There is Jexport in Ireland. Intel from reliable source says you will be sold into slavery if you attempt it. Please don't go, hunger in Nigeria is better than slavery in Ivory coast. No company in Ivory coast can match payment in Nigeria. Besides, Ivory coast people are also suffering unemployment

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Please Help Me Confirm This Company Legit Or Scam by Chicagograduate(m): 1:45am On Nov 09, 2023
Your friend has been asked to refer someone and receive a commission from the scam.Maybe he has also been scam.
That is how GNLD does.
After scamming a potential job seeker,the fake recruiter will now tell it victim to refer someone and receive double of his/her losses.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Please Help Me Confirm This Company Legit Or Scam by soccerlite: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Your friend indeed
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me Confirm This Company Legit Or Scam by lawalosky(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Your friend has been asked to refer someone and receive a commission from the scam.Maybe he has also been scam.
That is how GNLD does.
After scamming a potential job seeker,the fake recruiter will now tell it victim to refer someone and receive double of his/her losses.

Exactly what I thought, because he has been the one chatting me on WhatsApp, asking how far with the preparation...

I read that one that happened in either Lagos or pH, how people where ask to pay so so amount to company and at the end of the day, it was all scam

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Help Me Confirm This Company Legit Or Scam by Quantumheight(m): 4:33am On Nov 12, 2023
it's a scam set up by your friend.call your friend at work on video call.he won't pick d call

ote author=lawalosky post=126865223]Jexpot international Ltd, presently a friend of mine said he is currently working there for like 2 months now located in ivory coast, he said they are paying well there and want me to come and join him.

I am been curious, because I checked the company on SM no much information about them, even the so called website is nothing to write home about, but, the main reason is, he said I will hold like 800k for the all preparation.

Please can someone help me to confirm this genuity, let me no fall in the hands of kidnappers,

Note: he was a good friend of mine before leaving the country.

Thanks [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

utor / This Pays More Than Working For Your Boss Or Anyone Else: Act Fast / Need A Job In A Hot And Creative Advertising Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.