Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam (832 Views)

Government Recruitment In Nigeria Is Scam: What Happened In Oyo State / Please Kindly Confirm This Job Invite If It's Real / Interview Invitation (1002). Please Kindly Confirm If This Is Genuine, Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by JOHNIBIAM(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
This is what a guy I worked together with, when we were both learning computer servicing and maintenance in Portharcourt, sent to me

2 Shares

Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
How deep did you know him, did you in anyway apply for a job with him, how such is he the one inviting you for the interview?
Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by JOHNIBIAM(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
How deep did you know him, did you in anyway apply for a job with him, how such is he the one inviting you for the interview?

Dude was just a random office colleague where we were both learning computer servicing and maintenance, this was since 2013. Well I'm not afraid if he might harm me. Just want to know of this is a job scam, because I'm wondering of all people why is it me he chose to offer a job opportunity when I never applied for any job
Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by Achor1111(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
Scam.
Mention me after the interview

2 Likes

Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
JOHNIBIAM:

Dude was just a random office colleague. Well I'm not afraid if he might harm me. Just want to know of this is a job scam

Well since it's turned out you know him at the office and as you said you ain't afraid of any harm then ask him how legit is the firm.
Take a bold step and go but always be vigilant and watch your back often.
Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by vonlogon: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
JOHNIBIAM:
This is what a guy I worked together with, when we were both learning computer servicing and maintenance in Portharcourt, sent to me

I don't get the part of not wearing shoes or sandals....

Ok... Did some research, made some calls, they use this GNLD style, they are into all sorts, you might wind up wasting your time sha. But please answer that question about shoes
Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by sulakishop(m): 3:24am On Nov 09, 2023
Major scam

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by captainking(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2023
Major monumental scam

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by Benki003(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2023
Scam

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by fawaz050(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2023
Pure scam

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by AskProf: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2023
JOHNIBIAM:

I smell ...

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by ghettochild(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2023
Run Ooo... It's gnld

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by federal9: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2023
I hope they won't harvest your kidneys. Make sure you tell your family before going.

When you approach the destination, use style observe the area and people going inside the venue.

If you suspect any awful movements, run oo
Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by swaqq(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Don’t wear shoes or sandal I don’t get it, Shey na cele church.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by westlius(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
swaqq:
Don’t wear shoes or sandal I don’t get it, Shey na cele church.
Lol na cele work

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by soccerlite: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Did you tell him you're looking for job?

You are in better position to enquire more from him
Re: Hi Nairalanders: Kindly Confirm If This Is Scam by very4tune8: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
JOHNIBIAM:

Bro immediately you heard call me when you get to the juncture, you should know is GNLD people.

Used that for me before. I think it was even ejigbo I was asked to come that day.

When I got there I called the lady who now came and took me to the space uses for their meeting.

The thing pained me that day sha.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Geologic Survey Employment / Jobs Express Newspaper / I Need A Job Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.