Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Midnight Prayer Point November Day 8 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Midnight Prayer Point November Day 8 (194 Views)

Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Midnight Prayer Point November Day 8 by Darevofpeace(m): 3:37am On Nov 09, 2023
BIBLE REFERENCE:
Deuteronomy 28:13, Acts 2:17, Matthew 5:14

1. Ancient of days I worship your holy name. I lift your name high above every other God, you are Yahweh.

2. Thank you Jesus for all your goodness and mercy towards me and my household, to you be all the glory.

3. Father, I make demand of your mercy upon my children, forgive all the shortcoming of my children in Jesus name. (Pray these prayers even if you don't have children yet)

4. Father fill my children with yourself and kill the power of flesh in the life of my children in Jesus name.

5. Father, beginning from tonight let the life of my children show forth your praises in Jesus mighty Name.

6. O Lord release upon my children great grace to walk as an ambassador of Christ. In the name of Jesus they will reflect the image of God.

7. Father, make my children to be light of the world, a city set on hill that cannot be hid in Jesus name.

8. Father, let your power be at work in my children's life and let them begin to make positive impacts in their generation in Jesus name.

9. Father, make my children soul winners, Let their life draw many to christ in Jesus Name.

DISCLAIMER: (This is Heaven At Last-Godgift publication, none of it should be altered. Anyone found doing such is obviously disobedient. Kindly say no to the sinful act of Plagiarism. If you want to share, kindly share as you have received. Do not remove our name.)

10. In the Name of Jesus, whoever comes in contact with my children must encounter Christ, henceforth, my children shall continually radiate the glory and splendour of God in Jesus Name.

11. Father, uproot from the life of my children every ungodly nature in Jesus name.

12. O Lord show my children your goodness, let your glory radiate in every aspect of their life in Jesus name.

13. My Father, my Father arise and contend with every ancestral altar fighting the destinies of my children in Jesus name.

14. O Lord, disconnect my children from every destiny/ purpose killers in Jesus name.

15. Father, cause my children to know you more. O Lord let the heart of my children be forever connected to you in Jesus name.

16. Lord Jesus, please visit me and my household in Jesus name.

17. Father, let your hand of preservation rest upon my children whereever they go in Jesus name.

18. Father, let your Spirit of wisdom rest upon my children in Jesus name.

19. O Lord, my children shall be the head and not the tail, the shall be ahead and not left behind in life and destiny in Jesus name.

20. Personal supplication.

21. Thank you Father for answering our prayers.

Please keep sharing the midnight prayers to bless others. God bless you.
We are now on Twitter follow us twitter.com/heavenatlastgg

To receive the AUDIO VERSION of this prayers join our WhatsApp or Telegram platforms.
https:///HQC3cz5HoUm6BMCkaNnn4b

Telegram
/heavenatlastgodgift

Kindly send your testimonies to
+2348067646283

©Heaven At Last-Godgift, 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Women Interrupt Flight With Screaming.... Causing Claims Of Demonic Possession / GOD is The One That Answers All Prayers Made To Any Deity (not The Deity) / LGBTQ+: Is The "Pope" Only Admitting What The Catholic Church Always Supported?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.