Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. (26833 Views)

Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation / Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Nche95(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:

OR DEH
Who is USA and Israel? Nothing but two terrorist bastard country of evil pigs.
but if they give you visa. You go collect. Why not apply for Iranian or Palestinian visa.
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by OPICANTO2223: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
Krismas:
grin See Mumu! Ask yourself then, wot are Americans brits and French doing Arab countries? As bad as Gaza is, there were Americans there! U think it’s only Arabs living in the west? Westerners live in Arab states too. So civilians can live anywhere, dats not the issue. But the Americans should take their military bases away from other people’s countries. They have no right to remain in Syria or Iraq. As for war, even the west know, they need a large war to force the rest of the world to continue to worship and bow down to dem, as that seems to be no longer in most countries’ agenda. Wen the war come, glad to let you know the west will be blown away. It’s over

You are a highly classified Muntura. So because of the military base with not more than 599people, 100million terrorists must infiltrate the world?. There are many Islamic Americans, french terrorists of Gaza, afghan, Iran, Pakistani origin etc, that do visit middle east. Military base is to curtail nd protect what the terrorists will destroy if left in their hands. Answer these pls

1. When will you perform HONOR KILLING?, as commanded by ur blood loving allah.

2. When will you start imposing JIZYAH to kafirs?.

3. When are you planning to conduct suicide bombing to av 72 virgins in ur allah kingdom?

4. Prophet Muhammad beheaded many, when ar u going 2 start wat prophet Muhamad did?.

5. When last was Allah hu Akbar shouted by u during una last human ritual?.

IF AM CLOSE TO YOU NOW, YOU WILL SERIOUSLY BE LOOKING FOR MY HEAD TO MINE AND BLOOD SEND TO ALLAH, BUT MY HEAD IS FAR FROM YOUR REACH. Every Muslim is a potential terrorists.
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by OPICANTO2223: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Krismas:
grin See Mumu! Ask yourself then, wot are Americans brits and French doing Arab countries? As bad as Gaza is, there were Americans there! U think it’s only Arabs living in the west? Westerners live in Arab states too. So civilians can live anywhere, dats not the issue. But the Americans should take their military bases away from other people’s countries. They have no right to remain in Syria or Iraq. Wen the war come, glad to let you know the west will be blown away. It’s over

You are a highly classified Muntura. So because of the military base with not more than 599people, 100million terrorists must infiltrate the world?. There are many Islamic Americans, french terrorists of Gaza, afghan, Iran, Pakistani origin etc, that do visit middle east. Military base is to curtail nd protect what the terrorists will destroy if left in their hands. Answer these pls

3. When are you planning to conduct suicide bombing to av 72 virgins in ur allah kingdom?

4. Prophet Muhammad beheaded many, when ar u going 2 start wat prophet Muhamad did?.

IF AM CLOSE TO YOU NOW, YOU WILL SERIOUSLY BE LOOKING FOR MY HEAD TO MINE AND BLOOD SEND TO ALLAH, BUT MY HEAD IS FAR FROM YOUR REACH. Every Muslim is a potential terrorists.
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by baralatie(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ayodeoba:
you guys can be so stewpid sha! US soldiers left a whole American to come and defend itself in Syria? How does that make sense? Did they attack US on its soil ?
Did they attack a us base
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by nurudeen181(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Wizardslayer:
Erase all of em
they kept trying but it hasn't been possible
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Fighttillvictory: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
World war III loading africa should get ready because this one go reach this side una don lobby too much
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by crusufixo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Top Gun 2 Maverick comes to mind here....🙂
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Gainman: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
justmondris:

Why do you think I am interested in relocating to USA? Everybody nor be the same my guy.
if u don't, your family and friends who want to and they will not wish to go iran for their life. And if u are ask about traveling, u will never mention Iran, even if is a joke
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Gainman: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Carry your stupidity go live for Israel na. You wey dem dey call black slavē monkey grin
I don hit your stupid ass. We are only supporting Isreal for dealing with you terrorist. Isreal no be my village. Am not related to them. Just dat they are helping d world reducing u d terrorist. Islam nah cancer to d world. And of u say I should go to Israel, is a place anyone can visit without having problem. Unlike your iran
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Krismas(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

grin Certainly you are a brainwashed soul. A typical example of a western puppet. All the false fake stereotype of radical Islam is wot u choose to believe. While neglecting the fact that American bases in Syria are drilling Syrian oil Illegally and selling it without approval. To u they are there to save the nation? Fool! America was In Afghanistan for 20yrs and guess wot they were doing? Selling heroin! These guys flooded the world with poppy! grin grin And u are here defending their illegal military presence? The whites in America were migrants from Britain. They met people in those lands, so wot are u saying? America remains the land of migrants.
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by OPICANTO2223: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Krismas:
grin Certainly you are a brainwashed soul. A typical example of a western puppet. All the false fake stereotype of radical Islam is wot u choose to believe. While neglecting the fact that American bases in Syria are drilling Syrian oil Illegally and selling it without approval. To u they are there to save the nation? Fool! America was In Afghanistan for 20yrs and guess wot they were doing? Selling heroin! These guys flooded the world with poppy! grin grin And u are here defending their illegal military presence? The whites in America were migrants from Britain. They met people in those lands, so wot are u saying? America remains the land of migrants.

Why did not answer my question?. Will talk to you but answer my questions first
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Blackman101: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
America is pushing the world to the edge of world war and i hope there are ready for what is coming
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Ayodeoba: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
baralatie:

Did they attack a us base
US was never invited into Syria, their stay is illegal over there! Whatever happens to them over there is justifiable
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Ayodeoba: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nche95:
but if they give you visa. You go collect. Why not apply for Iranian or Palestinian visa.
una be mumu sha! You think say na everybody wan travel?
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by baralatie(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ayodeoba:
US was never invited into Syria, their stay is illegal over there! Whatever happens to them over there is justifiable
Is it the Syria and Iraq that was overrun by isil that they were waiting for invitation letter.
Or are you in support of the new kingdom of isil
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Ayodeoba: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
baralatie:

Is it the Syria and Iraq that was overrun by isil that they were waiting for invitation letter.
Or are you in support of the new kingdom of isil
lol, you really don’t know about world politics, US are the main country behind isis, they created isis to justify their invasion of other countries, thanks to Russia who foiled their games in Syria,they sent thousands of Isis Americans rats to hell including the American soldiers who disguised as isis
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by nomolos92: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Make them sha no start world war, North Korea fit vex drop A-bomb.

North Korea no dey find who no find them, I like their style, dey you dey I dey my dey, cross my way you collect
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Programmer47: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Krismas:

Yes they did all that and that is terrible.
But Muslims are terrorists as well. The average Muslim is just a teaching away from shouting Allahu Akbar as well.
Right from Muhammad, Islam has been all about violence and not peace.

These truths can coexist and do not negate each other
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by baralatie(m): 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ayodeoba:
lol, you really don’t know about world politics, US are the main country behind isis, they created isis to justify their invasion of other countries, thanks to Russia who foiled their games in Syria,they sent thousands of Isis Americans rats to hell including the American soldiers who disguised as isis
I leave you to your own dreams
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Pinkybush: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2023
Even in Nigeria I feel like bombing the whole of north and killing every Muslim terrorists. I wonder what they have been praying for every minutes disturbing people with their evil prayers. Washing hands, legs and mouth as if those body parts are dirty, not knowing that their heart is worst than a dumping site.
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Ayodeoba: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2023
baralatie:

I leave you to your own dreams
just know that not all of us are brainwashed by the west propaganda! The only powerful country who isn’t funding terrorists or trying to invade other countries to steal their wealth is Russia. Isis was about to collapse Syria govt with the backing of US forces until Russia and Iran got involved which led to the liberation of many cities held for over 5yrs which American forces had been in Syria. Till today US still drilling oil from Syria illegally, they smuggle it through Turkey to Europe
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Ayodeoba: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2023
Pinkybush:
Even in Nigeria I feel like bombing the whole of north and killing every Muslim terrorists. I wonder what they have been praying for every minutes disturbing people with their evil prayers. Washing hands, legs and mouth as if those body parts are dirty, not knowing that their heart is worst than a dumping site.
rule no 3
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Iamanoited: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
TINUBU SHOULD PLEASE ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW.
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Iamanoited: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
TINUBU SHOULD USE THE EVIL IN THE SYSTEM TO NIGERIA ADVANTAGE.
Re: U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. by Iamanoited: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
ONLY GOD IS JEALOUS. NO ONE INCLUDING YOU AND I, IS PERMITTED TO BE JEALOUS.
HAMAS PLAYS GOD HERE AND GOD IS USING ISRAEL TO PUNISH THEM. MY FRIEND PLEASE DON'T STAND IN THE WAY OF GOD. SUPPORT ISRAEL AND THE SOLUTION IS AT HAND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Beat-up Iran Cleric Over Dress Code / UN Confirms Barrow As President Of Gambia / China Deploys Warship Around Taiwan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.