Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir (76942 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Davido Party With His 2 Babymamas Sophia & Amanda, Their Kids & Ifeanyi Without / See how Wizkid & davido party at his ₦1 Billion mansion after meeting eachother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by ufotunang: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
A day will come where ladies will be moving out with only bra and pant to their place of work, market, school, church, restaurant, .. nothing this ladies of nowadays cannot do
Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
And she said she was or is a virgin

Satanism is not a joke.....she can't be given their money and remain the same ..... NEVER!!!!!!

OR that her strategy was to appear Holy to deceive gullible followers.....who will count her better than others....

The days we live in now is no longer child's play

2 Likes

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Pinkybush: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
M0H247:
E no pass breast

Why are people acting shocked seeing a breast
You are a FOOOOL. Your wife will always expose her breast for people to see. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Burgerlomo: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Disgusting 🫣 👎

2 Likes

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by CaptainFM1: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
It's very easy to trend in Nigeria by doing crazy stuffs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by kabillionaire(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
Is she not the lady they said used COWRIES to win BBN allstars?
Who knows whether she is tying some of the cowries around her west.
Davido be careful ooo.
Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by fcbelle72(f): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Ttipsy(f): 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by linearity: 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
Baby mama loading…..can’t wait to watch part 2
Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by GABRIEL6036: 12:04am On Nov 10, 2023
She is carrying out his master's(devil) assignments

2 Likes

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Noblemanonpoint: 12:16am On Nov 10, 2023
Why are we promoting stupid degenerates of the society such as these?

2 Likes

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:20am On Nov 10, 2023
Okpo na okpo.most ladies feel na to open body be the swag.okpo na okpo

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Karemarealty288(m): 12:31am On Nov 10, 2023
BBN recruiting ground for immorality ambassadors.....coconut heads, braggats and social imps.

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by IzRayl: 12:49am On Nov 10, 2023
[I think say na only me notice amquote author=JonCina post=126884267]The breast do make up ni?
Why those black shades around the breast?

I never see this type before o! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Counterfeit: 1:02am On Nov 10, 2023
Ashawo na Ashawo...if she like, make she wear Hijab

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by duduade: 1:03am On Nov 10, 2023
She for Waka naked go the party...

She mistakenly wore those clothes
Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by kkins25(m): 1:32am On Nov 10, 2023
It's a party for fck sakes....What's the stir about??/

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Sillymoderators: 1:52am On Nov 10, 2023
I can't even see any bress!
Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Spandau: 1:54am On Nov 10, 2023
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRFYJeHt11s?si=bo_utGijrzFGsJ8O
NIGERIANS IN SHOCK OVER ILLEBAYE OUTFIT ON HER MEETING WITH DAVIDO IN LAGOS, IN THE VIDEO SHE WORE A CLOTH THAT REVEALED HER FULL BREAST

Girls are gradually running mad in Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Sillymoderators: 1:55am On Nov 10, 2023
IzRayl:
[I think say na only me notice amquote author=JonCina post=126884267]The breast do make up ni?
Why those black shades around the breast?

I never see this type before o!
Those black shades are called "areola" in medical parlance. We all have it even men!
It is only more pronounced in female than male. It is also wider in some female and male. During pregnancy it could get larger and darker.

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by afadi2410: 2:04am On Nov 10, 2023
aylive02:
Very ugly breasts!

How is it a very ugly breast,please tell us?

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Sillymoderators: 2:04am On Nov 10, 2023
We4all:
Those boobs look succulent. Davido must collect his share.
Where are the boobs? Those tiny things?

2 Likes

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Sillymoderators: 2:09am On Nov 10, 2023
phorget:
Hope she has paid her tithes from the prize money she won?
Tithes kii you there!
Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by stonecoldcafe: 2:14am On Nov 10, 2023
aylive02:
Very ugly breasts!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by BALLOSKI: 2:21am On Nov 10, 2023
Stupid girl!

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by malware: 2:26am On Nov 10, 2023
aylive02:
Very ugly breasts!

Not the best outfit, but those tit are not ugly. In fact, there's no such thing as ugly breast, the sight of it alone calms nerves.

4 Likes

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by teebagy: 2:32am On Nov 10, 2023
Angelfrost:
This is the person y'all handed over 120 Million Naira to.

Zero talent
Less than average physical beauty
Zero Decency
Next to no leadership influence or quality

Una never really tell me the real essence of BBNaija. tongue
But cee c and mercy eke are always naked
Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by zedegit: 2:49am On Nov 10, 2023
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRFYJeHt11s?si=bo_utGijrzFGsJ8O
NIGERIANS IN SHOCK OVER ILLEBAYE OUTFIT ON HER MEETING WITH DAVIDO IN LAGOS, IN THE VIDEO SHE WORE A CLOTH THAT REVEALED HER FULL BREAST

I am very sure, she no wear pant too.

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by skj1377(m): 3:21am On Nov 10, 2023
Single mother loading. Ask TBOSS in season 2017 I think
Re: Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir by Rhassidy360: 3:53am On Nov 10, 2023
Make una free this girl abeg na. No be she be Nigeria problem o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Celebrity Children Whose Style Is Just Awesome [photos] / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Aye Cultists Attack Zlatan Ibile At Donrecky Hall, New Jersey, US

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.