Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda (273 Views)

Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by mokwechineme: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2023
I thought with the Supreme court verdict they will be freed to focus on those things they want to do, whether favourable or unfavourable to the Nigerian people.
Its terrible the presidency at this point, still employs lies and propaganda and even retains thousands of youths to launder their image online...

I want to advice Tinubu, the ball is fully in His court now. There is no longer dreaded trepidation that Obi will take over. The highest court of the land through miscarriage of justice have upheld his presidency and there is no further appeal. He should focus on finally drowning Nigeria or save her or simply continue in the normal cycle of deceit we ve known as the Nigerian system where the leadership knows what to do to make Nigeria a better place for all but décides to do otherwise...

2 Likes

Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by Ikaeniyan0: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2023
IPOBdients will wail till 2031

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by Raskimonojendor: 6:58am On Nov 09, 2023
mokwechineme:
I thought with the Supreme court verdict they will be freed to focus on those things they want to do, whether favourable or unfavourable to the Nigerian people.
Its terrible the presidency at this point, still employs lies and propaganda and even retains thousands of youths to launder their image online...

I want to advice Tinubu, the ball is fully in His court now. There is no longer dreaded trepidation that Obi will take over. The highest court of the land through miscarriage of justice have upheld his presidency and there is no further appeal. He should focus on finally drowning Nigeria or save her or simply continue in the normal cycle of deceit we ve known as the Nigerian system where the leadership knows what to do to make Nigeria a better place for all but décides to do otherwise...
Wailing wailer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by Cassandraloius: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by M0H247: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2023
cool

Chinedu there are stages of grief , you are going through the 2nd stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by mokwechineme: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
have u been rewarded for ur services or u re still expectant brother?

1 Like

Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by Ikaeniyan0: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2023
mokwechineme:
have benefitted or u re still expecting ur reward from this government brother?
The most important thing for me is that a Yoruba muslim will rule IPOBdients till 2031. I'm satisfied with that alone
Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by OkCornel(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The most important thing for me is that a Yoruba muslim will rule IPOBdients till 2031. I'm satisfied with that alone

Even if the country implodes?

Lol, nice joke.

Anyways, Yorubas have better to offer than Tinubu.

The country is in dire need of transformational leadership.

1 Like

Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by mokwechineme: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
U should call for celebrations then

1 Like

Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by Ikaeniyan0: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2023
OkCornel:

Even if the country implodes?
The country won't implode under the Yoruba muslim ruling it. Bola Ahmed Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031 by God grace and the country will prosper under him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by Ikaeniyan0: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2023
mokwechineme:
U should call for celebrations then
While you will be in sorrow till May 29 2031 because a Yoruba muslim is ruling Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by mokwechineme: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
While you will be in sorrow till May 29 2031 because a Yoruba muslim is ruling Nigeria.
I think u need help.
Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by mokwechineme: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2023
M0H247:
cool

Chinedu there are stages of grief , you are going through the 2nd stage

U ve been a dogged fighter for Tinubu. I hope he remembers u
Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by OkCornel(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The country won't implode under the Yoruba muslim ruling it. Bola Ahmed Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031 by God grace and the country will prosper under him.

Same way the country “prospered” under Buhari.

No wahala. Hardship no dey discriminate sha. That’s the beautiful thing.
Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by dominic17: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2023
One of his propaganda personnel spotted
Ikaeniyan0:
Re: Its Terrible Tinubu Government Still Employs/Sustains Lies And Propaganda by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

I thought I recognized your monicker in one thread where you claimed dollar won’t cross 1k again. How far now?

(1) (Reply)

Health Sector In Osun State Under Governor Adeleke, A Year Of Transformational / Edo Govt Disowns Fake Appointment Letter Purportedly Issued To PDP State Chairma / Wike @56: Adamawa Youths Celebrates Him, Says Is A Man To Watch In Nigeria L'shi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.