Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Seeking Help For Family Loans, Parents Treatment And Uncle's Cancer Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seeking Help For Family Loans, Parents Treatment And Uncle's Cancer Treatment (171 Views)

Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / Eddyth Obianuju Odidika Dies After Seeking Funds To Treat An Ailment / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Help For Family Loans, Parents Treatment And Uncle's Cancer Treatment by Mahabubalam(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2023
My dear Ladies and gentlemen.
My name is Mahabub Alam. I want your help for surgery of sick parents and cure of uncle's cancer. I am a child of helpless and poor family. I cannot get treatment due to lack of money. Very worried about family debt and sick parents. I asked many people in Bangladesh for help, but no one came forward.

It is very painful and sad that my parents have been seriously ill for a long time, and my uncle has been suffering from cancer for a year. I am unable to get them treated due to financial crisis and family debt. Looking at the faces of the sick parents and uncle, the chest bursts with pain. Asking you for help

Philanthropists, I have seen on social media that you are helping various organizations, needy families, people in debt, etc. We don't have our own land to live on, we live on other people's land. Now I can't afford the medical expenses.

“I am completely helpless, with your help I can afford my parents' eye surgery and my uncle's treatment. I need about $20,000 to $25,000 for medical treatment and debt repayment.

With your help, thousands of families live with a smile. I want your help, my parents and my uncle are my only precious assets in this world, I want your help to save the lives of these parents and my uncle. A little help from you can bring happiness back to our family. You selflessly help the welfare of people. May Allah accept you all as guests of Paradise. Ameen.
My details:
[My National Identication number:2823075789
My Bank Account Name : Md
Mahabub Alam
My Bank Account Number:
Branch: Chandpur, Chandpur Islami Bank Bangladesh limited]
My whatsapp Number: 01707887245

Re: Seeking Help For Family Loans, Parents Treatment And Uncle's Cancer Treatment by Dustbinbint(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Please contact me.
Cancer treatment is readily available at the cost of 50,000 NGN a month. Complete treatment is possible, has happened, and will continue to happen.
FACT: Until now, we have successfully treated:

Breast cancers
Lung cancers
Mouth cancers
Kidney cancers

Please contact us quickly, via WhatsApp or Telephone: +234 906 330 9675

(1) (Reply)

If You Are, Or If You Know, A Cancer Patients, Please Gather Here / How To Reduce JAPA Among Doctors, Nurses And Health Professionals / 42,000 Nurses Have Left Nigeria Since Tinubu Become President- Nursing Council R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.