Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Getting African Music On The Internet - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Getting African Music On The Internet (825 Views)

Why Is South African Music So Horrible / South African Music, Anyone? / African Music Videos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting African Music On The Internet by deltree(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2007
where can i download african songs from apart from using the convetional ares, bearshare, limewire etc. cos i never seem to find certain songs using these softwares. Last week, there was this performance on big brother africa 2 eviction show by some chic called 'lady may' and the song title was 'chokola'. i'v been searching for it fsince then. I've searched for some other songs and given up at some point like koldproduk's hush and many more. so guys, any solution?
Re: Getting African Music On The Internet by Cactus(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2007
it is quite difficult to find nigerian songs online. and if you find them you may not be able to download them.

I have started a project at www.joromi.com to collect and find songs people cannot download and give them the ability to download them.

If you know of any sites that you cannot download from kindly leave it here i will look at it and give you a feedback.
Re: Getting African Music On The Internet by Shard: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2007
yea i've had the same problem i been lookin for the album "Uchie (African Rockstar) - Live From Within" For About 2 Months Now With No Luck (Sigh) Unfortunate
Re: Getting African Music On The Internet by bolajibaok(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2007
try www.agidi.com u wont be lost
Re: Getting African Music On The Internet by larsinii: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2007
joromi.com seems quite good, just found a couple songs I've been looking for for quite a while,

(1) (Reply)

Benin City--rep 1-- / N-ja Songs / Rumor! Nigeria's No.1 Hit Producer Into Drugs And Ritual? Ahhh: Enemies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.