Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kogi Election In Focus! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kogi Election In Focus! (123 Views)

BREAKING: Gov-elect, Usman Ododo Reacts To Kogi Election Win, Kneels For Yahaya / Group Calls On INEC, Security Agencies To Investigate Kogi Election / Kogi Election: Don't Replace Diamond With Stone - Olateju Counsels Kogi Electora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Election In Focus! by dbestuncle: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2023
Who do you think will win this election.
Let me begin with my analysis.
1. APC has 3 candidates in this election.
a. ODODO is APC Official candidate.
b. LEKE ABEJIDE is Tinubu's man and has the support of some APC big en from the area and Faleke group!
c. MURI AJAKA is the ex-NWC of APC with strong support base in APC. He is the I no go gree for Bello candidate.

While
2. PDP candidate DINO is the candidate that's been know in the whole Local Govt in Kogi State.

3. PDP will 3 LGAs at least from the eastern part of Kogi. SDP will win 3 while APC will win 3 LGAs too.

Given the above I think Dino has the best chance to win this election. Kogi people don't waste your votes. Give it to PDP
Re: Kogi Election In Focus! by M0H247: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2023
If Dino isn't dull, this is his time, but Dino plays too much
Re: Kogi Election In Focus! by kestolove95(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2023
M0H247:
Man-United is more serious than Dino
Re: Kogi Election In Focus! by dbestuncle: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2023
M0H247:
You never can tell playful Dino maybe reading this so drop your winning tip or advice on what can show seriousness.
Re: Kogi Election In Focus! by dbestuncle: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2023
kestolove95:
Man-United is more serious than Dino
tongue tongue
Re: Kogi Election In Focus! by OluwaJohn77: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
The Politics of Bitterness and Selfishness Dino played in 2015 against James Faleke will kicked Him out. (Karma is Real)
DINO also step on toes of JAGABAN by talking anyhow to the First lady.
I will advise Him to step down for Leke Abejide for the sake of Okun (Yoruba Speaking part of Kogi State) but his stubborn and ego attitude won't allow Him.

But to be realistic Dino is very Popular in Nigeria
Re: Kogi Election In Focus! by dbestuncle: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2023
You see even if Dino steps down for Abejide, Abejide will remain a regional candidate who cant win any local govt in Kogi east and kogi central. So how will he win.

See democracy is a game of nos. And Leke Abejide is yet to be so popular to get such nos.

When Yahaya Bello was not paying salaries who fought for Kogi people.
Where was Abejide when Yahaya went to collect the money given for the overhead bridge.
And Abejide should get into the popular party or take time to groom his popularity to other tribes in Kogi
OluwaJohn77:
The Politics of Bitterness and Selfishness Dino played in 2015 against James Faleke will kicked Him out. (Karma is Real)
DINO also step on toes of JAGABAN by talking anyhow to the First lady.
I will advise Him to step down for Leke Abejide for the sake of Okun (Yoruba Speaking part of Kogi State) but his stubborn and ego attitude won't allow Him.

But to be realistic Dino is very Popular in Nigeria
Re: Kogi Election In Focus! by OluwaJohn77: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
dbestuncle:
You see even if Dino steps down for Abejide, Abejide will remain a regional candidate who cant win any local govt in Kogi east and kogi central. So how will he win.

See democracy is a game of nos. And Leke Abejide is yet to be so popular to get such nos.

When Yahaya Bello was not paying salaries who fought for Kogi people.
Where was Abejide when Yahaya went to collect the money given for the overhead bridge.
And Abejide should get into the popular party or take time to groom his popularity to other tribes in Kogi

I told you earlier on for Dino to step down 🪜 for Leke Abejide, Two people from the same region cannot be contesting against each other, You can see Egbira's people vote for Egbira's candidate, Igala's people vote for Igala's candidate, Okun people divide their votes among themselves.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Anniversary,are You Owing Mtn,check Your Balance / What Is Passive Income System 2.0? / Hamas Ready To Free 70 Israeli Hostages In Return For A 5-day Cease-fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.