Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Let Us Liken Politics To Christ In This Context - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Liken Politics To Christ In This Context (71 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Liken Politics To Christ In This Context by seiyefajohn(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2023
I plead with Christain religious people to permit me to present this contrast.

Pardon me, but let us liken politics to Christ, if a man or woman let Christ into his/her life, Christ will enter and further introduce his collaborator (in the person of the Holy Ghost). The Holy Spirit will work wonders in the said man/woman's redemption process, and with the help of the Holy Spirit this person can discern good from bad. The ability to discern will enable him/her live a healthy, wealthy and refreshing spiritual life.

In contrast, if a person permit just an atom or an ayota of politics into his/her rational system (be him' male or she' female), politics will enter; accompanied by corruption and mind polusion. These destructive elements or anti forces against uprightness will dwell in the politician and enable him/her prosper in the areas of lying, cheating, and embezzling public funds without remorse. Politics can easily make one a leader without integrity, one that lacks honesty and sincerity.

In a nutshell, politics destroys, but Christ repairs. Politics currupts, but Christ redeems. Politics inflict pain and anguish on the governed (masses), but Christ restor's hope and enable his flocks to live at ease. Politics is a system, Christ is a standard. Politics teaches hatred and segregation, while Christ preaches love and oneness for his congregation. Jesus is Lord, politics brings war. Accepting Christ ushers in peace, while embracing politics invites agitation and anxiety.

_Seiyefa John✍️🎬

My humble opinion. My sincere submission.
Re: Let Us Liken Politics To Christ In This Context by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmmmmmm, may you continue to grow in WISDOM!

Permit me to tell you that the Holy Spirit is not a person but God's active force used to accomplish all the things God wants.

Paul was inspired to put it this way!

These are the attributes of POLITICS:

Sexual immorality
Uncleanness
Brazen conduct
Idolatry
Spiritism
Hostility
Strife
Jealousy
Fits of anger
Dissensions
Divisions
Sects
Envy
Drunkenness
Wild parties

There's no way a politician can do without practicing, supporting and promoting all these for the ambition to continue being relevant in politics.

On the other hand these is the FRUIT that the teaching of Christ will produce in the gathering of those adhering to it:

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faith
Mildness
Self-control.

There is no way those following Christ can do without practicing, supporting and promoting this qualities because it's the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit! Galatians 5:19-23

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Liken Politics To Christ In This Context by seiyefajohn(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2023
Thank you for your contribution.

MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmm, may you continue to grow in WISDOM!

Permit me to tell you that the Holy Spirit is not a person but God's active force used to accomplish all the things God wants.

Paul was inspired to put it this way!

These are the attributes of POLITICS:

Sexual immorality
Uncleanness
Brazen conduct
Idolatry
Spiritism
Hostility
Strife
Jealousy
Fits of anger
Dissensions
Divisions
Sects
Envy
Drunkenness
Wild parties

There's no way a politician can do without practicing, supporting and promoting all these for the ambition to continue being relevant in politics.

On the other hand these is the FRUIT that the teaching of Christ will produce in the gathering of those adhering to it:

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faith
Mildness
Self-control.

There is no way those following Christ can do without practicing, supporting and promoting this qualities because it's the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit! Galatians 5:19-23

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To:nass:obj:gej:pyo&bat - A Drop Of Tonic On Your Faith. / Chasing The Heart Of God (part 1) / Pick The Right People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.