Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Politics And Christ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics And Christ (79 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Commiserates With Late Bishop Ketiku’s Family And Christ Like / Olusegun Obasanjo At Christ Embassy Crossover Night, States Five 'P' Pillar For / ‘leave The Army Out Of Politics And Fake News’ – Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics And Christ by seiyefajohn(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2023
I plead with Christain religious people to permit me to present this contrast.

Pardon me, but let us liken politics to Christ, if a man or woman let Christ into his/her life, Christ will enter and further introduce his collaborator (in the person of the Holy Ghost). The Holy Spirit will work wonders in the said man/woman's redemption process, and with the help of the Holy Spirit this person can discern good from bad. The ability to discern will enable him/her live a healthy, wealthy and refreshing spiritual life.

In contrast, if a person permit just an atom or an ayota of politics into his/her rational system (be him' male or she' female), politics will enter; accompanied by corruption and mind polusion. These destructive elements or anti forces against uprightness will dwell in the politician and enable him/her prosper in the areas of lying, cheating, and embezzling public funds without remorse. Politics can easily make one a leader without integrity, one that lacks honesty and sincerity.

In a nutshell, politics destroys, but Christ repairs. Politics currupts, but Christ redeems. Politics inflict pain and anguish on the governed (masses), but Christ restor's hope and enable his flocks to live at ease. Politics is a system, Christ is a standard. Politics teaches hatred and segregation, while Christ preaches love and oneness for his congregation. Jesus is Lord, politics brings war. Accepting Christ ushers in peace, while embracing politics invites agitation and anxiety.

_Seiyefa John✍️🎬

My humble opinion. My sincere submission.

(1) (Reply)

... / SDG 5: Gender Equality / ALGON Nat'l President Hon Alabi Elected Commonwealth LGs Board Member In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.