Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Spain Busts Pakistani Terror Module, Nabs 14 For Running Online Jihadist Ops. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Spain Busts Pakistani Terror Module, Nabs 14 For Running Online Jihadist Ops. (218 Views)

Pakistani Wearing Dress With Arabic Print Almost Lynched To Death For Blasphemy / Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spain Busts Pakistani Terror Module, Nabs 14 For Running Online Jihadist Ops. by Botragelad: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2023
Spanish Police have reportedly arrested 14 Pakistan-origin individuals and busted a suspected jihadist network based across the country.

According to media reports, all of the detainees were of Pakistani nationals and are said to have lived in Catalonia, Valencia, Guipuzcoa, Vitoria, Logrono and Lleida.

“The arrests were made as part of an operation initiated by Spain’s General Information Commissioner’s Office after the anti-terrorist alert level was raised in the country following Hamas’ attack on Israel a month ago. Spanish Security Forces redoubled surveillance on suspects to avoid possible attacks, Euro Weekly News reported.

Police sources confirmed the arrests to La Razon, a local daily. Those arrested will be reportedly produced in court on Wednesday (local time)Euro Weekly News reported that it is believed that these individuals formed a network in which jihadist messages and a high degree of radicalisation were transmitted online.

A similar anti-terror operation was carried out by Spain’s national police last month where the police caught four suspected jihadists, reported Euro Weekly News. Those four suspects were arrested in the Granada municipality of Huetor-Tajar, Cubelles in Barcelona, and Madrid, for ‘proselytism and jihadist recruitment’, the Spanish weekly said.

Reportedly, among those arrested was a man named “Caliph” who authorities said was the “creator and administrator of several groups in which he tried to indoctrinate young people in the jihadist creed.

“A married couple who had been brought together after joining one of these online social media groups was also among those held, Euro Weekly News reported. Adding to this, the fourth suspected jihadist was said to have been an ‘indoctrinated’ individual.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.firstpost.com/world/spain-police-arrest-14-pakistani-nationals-for-terror-activities-13367722.html/amp

nlfpmod
mukina2
Seun

Re: Spain Busts Pakistani Terror Module, Nabs 14 For Running Online Jihadist Ops. by DomPerignon: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2023
The 2001 Mexican legislative assembly attack began around 5pm on 10 October when a pair of armed Israelis, Saar Noam Ben Zvi and Salvador Gersson Smeck (Mossad agent) both carrying Pakistani passports were arrested in the Mexican Legislative assembly. The attack was widely (but briefly) reported on Mexican TV and in local newspapers. It was reported in Pravda on 13 October 2001 but appears to have been subject to a news blackout by Western commercially-controlled media. After "the Israeli Embassy used heavy handed measures to have the two Israelis released" (meeting with Jorge Gutman), they were indeed released without charge.

The failed false flag terrorist attack that was meant to lay blame on Pakistani Islamic militants was part of several terrorist attacks carried out by the Israeli government (notably the 9/11 attacks) to kick start the so-called war on terror and instigate anti Muslim sentiments across the world.

It is important I share this piece of memory holed information because Jews are planning a major false flag operation across the west which they intend to pin on Iran and their proxies in the ME.
Re: Spain Busts Pakistani Terror Module, Nabs 14 For Running Online Jihadist Ops. by Botragelad: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2023
Here they are, doing what they know how to do best!
Brazil, Pakistan, Nigeria, Gaza, Iraq, Iran, Saudi, just name it.
Re: Spain Busts Pakistani Terror Module, Nabs 14 For Running Online Jihadist Ops. by Botragelad: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2023
DomPerignon:
The 2001 Mexican legislative assembly attack began around 5pm on 10 October when a pair of armed Israelis, Saar Noam Ben Zvi and Salvador Gersson Smeck (Mossad agent) both carrying Pakistani passports were arrested in the Mexican Legislative assembly. The attack was widely (but briefly) reported on Mexican TV and in local newspapers. It was reported in Pravda on 13 October 2001 but appears to have been subject to a news blackout by Western commercially-controlled media. After "the Israeli Embassy used heavy handed measures to have the two Israelis released" (meeting with Jorge Gutman), they were indeed released without charge.

The failed false flag terrorist attack that was meant to lay blame on Pakistani Islamic militants was part of several terrorist attacks carried out by the Israeli government (notably the 9/11 attacks) to kick start the so-called war on terror and instigate anti Muslim sentiments across the world.

It is important I share this piece of memory holed information because Jews are planning a major false flag operation across the west which they intend to pin on Iran and their proxies in the ME.

Nice try with the propaganda.
This is about terrorists. Thank you mate!

3 Likes

Re: Spain Busts Pakistani Terror Module, Nabs 14 For Running Online Jihadist Ops. by DomPerignon: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Nice try with the propaganda.
This is about terrorists. Thank you mate!

A simple Google search on
Saar Noam Ben Zvi and Salvador Gersson Smeck and the failed false flag attacks on the Mexican national assembly is all you have to do.

I have since concluded about you people being resotely the spawns of Satan so I don't expect any truth to be accepted by your ilk.
Re: Spain Busts Pakistani Terror Module, Nabs 14 For Running Online Jihadist Ops. by Botragelad: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
DomPerignon:

A simple Google search on
Saar Noam Ben Zvi and Salvador Gersson Smeck and the failed false flag attacks on the Mexican national assembly is all you have to do.

I have since concluded about you people being resotely the spawns of Satan so I don't expect any truth to be accepted by your ilk.
And how does that relate to my post?
You can create a thread for that. It's called reaching wider audience!
Re: Spain Busts Pakistani Terror Module, Nabs 14 For Running Online Jihadist Ops. by DomPerignon: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
Botragelad:

And how does that relate to my post?
You can create a thread for that. It's called reaching wider audience!

I can post my comment wherever I deem it is relevant.
Re: Spain Busts Pakistani Terror Module, Nabs 14 For Running Online Jihadist Ops. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
Anti islamic propaganda on high drive. Anything to limit the talking point like recession, corruption in Ukraine, killing of civilians in Gaza,
Re: Spain Busts Pakistani Terror Module, Nabs 14 For Running Online Jihadist Ops. by Botragelad: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2023
nlfpmod
Seun
mukina2

(1) (Reply)

Video: Biden Safe After Car Rams Into Presidential Convoy / Haitian PM Throws In The Towel As Country In Chaos / World War Iii Loading Faster Than Expected... Get Prepared.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.