Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign (32275 Views)

Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / Usman Ododo Says He Is A Married Woman (Video) / Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Abdulmumin412(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Politicstoday:
hmm 🤔 . Na governorship candidate be this baaaa. We haven’t see their debate yet?
Just typing in faceless forum you goofed. It is haven't seen not haven't see.
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by ufotunang: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nawaoooo...see the type of person kogi people want to vote as their governor.. i.pity them
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by DrChukki: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
M0H247:
cool

Normally public speaking no easy

Same people supporting Obi and his many bold face lies will suddenly criticize a slip

And you never mentioned Tinubu's Bulaba... P**sy n.iga
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by ufotunang: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
M0H247:
cool

Same people supporting Obi and his many bold face lies will suddenly criticize a slip

... and the kogi governorhip candidate cannot even correct himself after making such a costly mistake
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by naija1stnigar(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
M0H247:
cool

you need treatment for shizophrenia, if not, what concerns this level of stupidity with brilliant answers to questions being directed to Peter obi?
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Politicstoday: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Abdulmumin412:

Just typing in faceless forum you goofed. It is haven't seen not haven't see.
what are you saying here?

Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by ufotunang: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Tinubu goofed many than most stammerers yet he became president. sad
..yes and that is the type of people nigerians like to vote for... the candidates that goofs a lot. And nigerians will later complain of bad goverance and hardship after voting in the person that goofs a lot... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by CaptainGo: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
I don't think it was a mistake. He said that intentionally.

1. He was addressing women
2. He stressed the "I'm a married woman" for emphasis.

He was simply passing a message that he is one of them (women).
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Thegamingorca(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
If not that Dino Melaye is not an option, this Ododo is nothing short of an idiot. The sight of a bleached female skin is just an eyesore.

But the case of a man bleaching, I just don't even know what to say. I don't even talk to men who bleach except there is no option. What in the whole wide world should make a man to bleach?

Men who bleach are far worse than gays. Very irritating things.

Lmfao
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Awoleesu(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
Watch as this guy will floor his opponents at the polls....

One of the criteria for "winning" elections in Nigeria is to be a media spectacle for the most befuddling reasons!

What a sick country!
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Politicstoday: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
ufotunang:
..yes and that is the type of people nigerians like to vote for... the candidates that goofs a lot. And nigerians will later complain of bad goverance and hardship after voting in the person that goofs a lot... nawaoooo 🙄
hmm very bad

Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Sholuwa241: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hmm

Make u na just they play first
This one na script in the making

End of discussion
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Politicstoday: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Awoleesu:
Watch as this guy will floor his opponents at the polls....

One of the criteria for "winning" elections in Nigeria is to be a media spectacle for the most befuddling reasons!

What a sick country!
haa , the electorates can’t buy to that now

Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by HaneefahRN(f): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Happy married life grin
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by teebaxy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
M0H247:

You never goof before?, I remember myself goofing watching the video
so make him just kukuma continue to Dey Goofe away Kogi
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Tyktoker: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
Our incoming governor, best governor we will ever have!
Politicstoday:
VIDEO: 'I am a married woman', APC guber candidate in Kogi, Ododo Ahmed Usman, goofs during campaign

Trending video of APC gubernatorial candidate Usman Ododo of Kogi state and his wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zBWr6SZTvY?si=1ocFQy8a4Ef1OQvF
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Politicstoday: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Tyktoker:
😂 incoming Governor in his father’s house
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by ViceGovernor: 1:52am On Nov 10, 2023
Jostoman:
he is only trying to use this nonsense to get publicity, he is intentionally talking like that.
No sir.
I have it on good authority that he doesn't understand English language that much he mostly speaks ebira.
That's why Bello banned him from talking to the media.
I heard Channels invited him and some other media houses the guy use style dodge them.
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Jostoman: 4:13am On Nov 10, 2023
ViceGovernor:

No sir.
I have it on good authority that he doesn't understand English language that much he mostly speaks ebira.
I heard Channels invited him and some other media houses the guy use style dodge them.
Oga forget we know the scope.
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Politicstoday: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2023
Tyktoker:
Dino has paid his dues to become the governor of Kogi State. And with the great unity in Kogi State Pdp, Pdp wins tomorrow governorship election in Kogi State
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by BALLOSKI: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2023
Politicstoday:
hmm 🤔 . Na governorship candidate be this baaaa. We haven’t see their debate yet?
He has never granted interview anywhere. Abejide of ADC, Buraimoh of AA, Dino of PDP and Muri of SDP are all granting interviews, you can't find this guy speaking anywhere. He even said "there's no APC in Kogi state".

This guy is empty.
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by BALLOSKI: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2023
ViceGovernor:

No sir.

The guy doesn't understand English.
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by BALLOSKI: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
If not that Dino Melaye is not an option, this Ododo is nothing short of an idiot. The sight of a bleached female skin is just an eyesore.

But the case of a man bleaching, I just don't even know what to say. I don't even talk to men who bleach except there is no option. What in the whole wide world should make a man to bleach?

Men who bleach are far worse than gays. Very irritating things.
Ododo get body odour.
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Akaegwu(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2023
Politicstoday:
VIDEO: 'I am a married woman', APC guber candidate in Kogi, Ododo Ahmed Usman, goofs during campaign

Trending video of APC gubernatorial candidate Usman Ododo of Kogi state and his wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zBWr6SZTvY?si=1ocFQy8a4Ef1OQvF
Responsible Married 👰 Woman 👩
Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by BALLOSKI: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2023
Antoeni:
#REFLECT!!!

In the market you find a poor Woman with a Baby at her back, you lower your Car window and with a Military rough command voice you asked her:

How much are you selling those Onions and Bananas?

The poor seller politely replies,
"N1,500 for a bunch of Bananas and N1,000 for a pack of Onions".

With pride you demand the bunch of bananas at N800 and the the pack of onions at N700 or else you will leave.

The poor seller resigns to fate and replies, "take them at the price you want". I have not made any sale today, at least I have something for supper now.

She has made a loss but she goes further to buy a plastic bag for you to pack the two items you have just bought.

You order her to hurry up otherwise you may change your mind. She apologises and with a smile, she gives you the items and she blesses you for patronizing her.

You literally throw the Money at her and you sped away leaving behind a cloud of smoke and dust which causes a bit of discomfort to her and the Baby. She is coughing while securing her little Money. Her poverty has left her with no choice.

You have now arrived at the 5-Star Restaurant where you are to meet friends and you ask them to order Food and Drinks of their choice.

They order expensive food and the leftovers are more than the food they have eaten.

The total bill is N65,000 and you pay without bargaining, you gave a tip of N5,000 appreciating the Waiter for a delicious meal....which you didn't eat even half of.

This incident might seem quite normal to you but it's inhumane...!!!

THE POINT IS:-👇

Why do we always show that we have the bargaining power when we buy from the poor?

Why do we become arrogant when buying from the poor?

Why do we become stingy when buying from the vulnerable?

Why do we show generosity to those who do not even need our generosity?

Why do we become polite when buying from the rich who view our money as mere change?

Why do we channel money to a sea of money?

Please buy simple goods from the poor people at high prices....do it deliberately.

Sometimes, pay extra for the items you buy from poor Women...you are only blessing them in your little way.

Please where possible buy items from local markets.

To everyone reading this, please, everytime you see them in traffic, taxi parks, bus stops, on the streets....just buy!

Don't bargain. They are not looking for money to buy expensive clothes or mansions or cars, but to feed their children back home and pay school fees.

#PLEASE_let_us_support_the_less_privileged...🙏
Sad reality!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign by Awoleesu(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08
Politicstoday:
haa , the electorates can’t buy to that now

Dem buy am abi dem no buy am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Governor Adeleke: INEC Presents Original 2018 Documents / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.