Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) (49064 Views)

Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by AnambraPeople: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iqnxjYHEc0?si=ixyd6xNVHkN0bPOP

Soludo Finally Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity in Ekwulobia(Video)

The Anambra State Government has successfully demolished the popular "Olulu Eke Deity" in Ekwulobia in order to make way for the construction of a flyover at the town's roundabout. This comes after Governor Soludo had previously threatened to remove the deity, which was met with resistance from worshippers.

The Udo Olulu Eke deity holds significant reverence among worshippers in Ekwulobia and the surrounding area of Aguata. Even the Chief priest of Udo Olulu Eke Ekwulobia, known as Okenye (the Ancient One), had challenged the government's intentions. Okenye argued that if Governor Soludo believed the government owned the site of Udo Olulu Eke in Ekwulobia, then he should attempt to destroy or remove it without following due process. He emphasized the potential repercussions that the forceful demolition may have and disclosed that he was merely delivering a message as instructed.

From the viral video of the demolition, the driver of the caterpillar operating the machinery was seen dropping a kola nut on the ground as a sign of respect to the deity before he could proceed.

The demolition of the Olulu Eke Deity was executed as part of the government's development plan to facilitate the construction of Ekwulobia flyover. While the plan is viewed as beneficial for the town, Governor Soludo has faced opposition and warnings about the potential consequences of removing the deity.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/soludo-finally-demolishes-olulu-eke-deity-in-ekwulobia-video/

12 Likes

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Ondoterrorist: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Misplaced priorities like the brain of helinues

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by slivertongue: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
toh na dem dem

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
He is against idolatry and has been complaining bitterly against it, blaming the promise of protection offered by the babalawo power as the reason for the high level of crimes, kidnapping and security problems in his state.

Beyond the insults hauled at him by his opponents and the uncouth mob of mostly Igbo youths he is old enough to be their father, so far, nobody has intellectually engaged him or faulted him for waging war against idolatry for this strategic reasons after all he is not a member of the clergy.

It will be very interesting to read expert research report on the nexus between what Prof Soludo called idolatry and crimes in a society using the South East as a case study and how to resolve the problem.

Any culture that promotes crime and provide protection for criminals will not last , the stakeholders must have a clarity of the problem and how to tackle it from the root,particularly from the home and nuclear family, as he, Prof Soludo, once placed the problem at the feet of irresponsible parenting in his state and all Igbo Southeast states in general. Check my signature for free stuffs!

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Live & let live.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by LikeAking: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is against idolatry and has been complaining bitterly against it, blaming the promise of protection offered by the babalawo power as the reason for the high level of crimes, kidnapping and security problems in his state.

So far, nobody has faulted him for waging war against idolatry for this strategic reasons after all he is not a member of the clergy.

The reason for high crimes is our low self esteem..

Nigerians have the lowest self esteem in the world..

The lower the self esteem the more crime..

Nigeria is an anti high self esteem society..

From the family to schools and society every one want you to have a low self esteem…. They want you to fly Low..

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Fugazy2023: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

Exactly that is why Mohammed will be resurrected and killed again

Still non of my fuvking business

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Fugazy2023: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

Is that why mad Mohammed left fvcking grown women to rape a kid called Aisha?

I still don't care.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by cadmanspize: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
This has been a restraint towards forward construction of that fly-over. Happy that after pacification of the deity, plan to demolish it have been drawn & finalized.
Wasn't easy!

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Fugazy2023: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ondoterrorist:

Mad Mohammed cared less until the searched for the rapist and he died hiding

Well that's your own research and it's good for you.
For me I love Jesus Christ and that's HE I pledge allegiance to

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by izuch(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
The gods are wise grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Ondoterrorist: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Mad Mohammed is a terrorist

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by omenka(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
HAD THIS HAPPENED IN SOUTH WEST!!!

I leave the answers to you.

Cc: Pàndora Obi Hushpuppy, Oby EzekweSILLY. cool

Edit:

Nairaland had put P A N D O R A on auto review to Peter.

🤣🤣🤣

Cc: Seunmsg, LeoDeKing. cheesy

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by jmoore(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
omenka:

Edit:

Always scavenging on any thread that has to do with southeast. But when fulani herdsmen go on murdering spree in the north, your cowardice will kick in and you will hide in a hole.

Omekaonyeara.

106 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by yarimo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
Since the demolition was done by solodu it's okay, but if it happens in Lagos state. The demolition is about persecution against developers

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Politicstoday: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
Good one from Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by ebufa: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

So far, nobody has faulted him for waging war against idolatry for this strategic reasons after all he is not a member of the clergy.

It will be very interesting to read expert research report on the nexus between what Prof Soludo called idolatry and crimes in a society using the South East as a case study and how to resolve the problem.

Any culture that promotes crime and provide protection for criminals will not last , the stakeholders must have a clarity of the problem and how to tackle it from the root,particularly from the home and nuclear family, as he, Prof Soludo, once placed the problem at the feet of irresponsible parenting in his state and Southeast in general. Check my signature for free stuffs!

you must be infernally disrespectful to think Igbo culture promotes violence and thuggery, I blame soludo who does not shape his mouth before talking .....as a leader you must be tactful whenaddressing issues that concern your people! Southwest is the ritual and skull mining capital of the known universe....how many times has any yoruba governor gone on media to aaccuse their people of idolatory....?

Now the mumudeen poster freeskullng has picked up on his tactless accusation to talk rubbish!

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by LeoDeKing: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
omenka:

Edit:

🤣🤣🤣

Cc: Seunmsg, LeoDeKing. cheesy
If to say na Lagos e happen, that bald headed witch called Ezekwe bastard and the crook from agulu would have started organising World Universal Press Conference.

Very irritating things. angry

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Afamed: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Roboto11: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
Rubbish

Unless the shrine is preventing people from going about their lawful duty or hasn't the appropriate permit, destroying it as an attack on one's freedom to worship.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Ozommadu: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Soludo is 1000 times greater and better than fraudster Peter Obi

He's 1million times better than the Chicago transgender tinubu

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Faiththatworks(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Good day my wonderful Nairaland family,I have really missed commenting on this platform but Man must work to feed his family.
Back to the Matter,I wonder why Any topic on Nairaland quickly descends into a tribal disagreement these days.
The government destroyed the place of abode of a deity to construct a fly-over and it quickly disintegrates into tribal insults,haba why so much animosity.
I believe such topics shouldn't attract such verbal insults and abuses.
Pls Nairaland Mods should do more in moderating these comments.
For Professor Charles Soludo,I wish him nothing but success,I pray he completes the marvelous job he's doing in Anambra state.
If there's any Igbo man I will spend my time,resources and energy to campaign for whenever Igbos will be president of Nigeria,it's the Erudite Professor Charles Soludo.
Pls don't disappoint those of us who are waiting and hoping for the Igbo presidency.
Pls my fellow Batists,I beg you,be magnanimous In Victory,for Obidients and Atikulators,pls sheathe your tongue and fingers,let This New Administration breathe.
It's well with Nigeria
Pls check out land in my Estate for Sale...
https://www.nairaland.com/7905580/introducing-silvergate-estate-ibeju-lekki
God bless Nigeria..........

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Dafresh: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Did he demolish or relocated the Shirin?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by CJStarz: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Oh, you're a CHRISTIAN but most of your comments here are hate filled towards Obidients

12 Likes

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Fugazy2023: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
CJStarz:

Oh, you're a CHRISTIAN but most of your comments here are hate filled towards Obidients

That's what Obidients have taught me and made me to be

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) by Luckysbab: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
See billionaires everywhere.

If you can't see them, na you sabi o. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock / President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.