Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! (10150 Views)

Hot Hot Deals... Infinix Hot 6 (x606b) At 28k / How Does Phone Master On Infinix Phones Work ? / Infinix Phones Below 30,000, 20,000 Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! by iykofias(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
So there are infinix phones at 400k? Some jokes
Re: Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! by Sbsrules: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Pls is that the price for infinix note 30 ? The 50k
Re: Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! by Dougad: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
The prices still suck compared to three, four months back.
Blablablu do this one 😂
Re: Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! by Bukola94: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Beremx:
Instead of me to use Infinix phones, I rather go back to Nokia 3310
But infinix note are good phone. Good ba3,display and design
Re: Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! by Bukola94: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
doggedfighter:

Congratulations !

You can go and enjoy their flesh.
LMAO, Like feed on them, genocide them and roast their corpses or remain. Humans are so wicked
Re: Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! by Bukola94: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
ravensckar:
Truly, generator wey dey shout like TERRY G today fit still sound like BRUNO MARS tomorrow. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So, even INFINIX price don dey high pass SAMSUNG price small small. Wonders shall never end! cheesy cheesy cheesy
There is God oo
Re: Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! by jojothaiv(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
CooldipoMPS:
shocked

How many month salary be dis?

shocked
Sweet question.

But I'm not even interested in any of the sweet deals, Sapa dey press my neck.
Re: Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! by Wallade(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
BuggsBunny:

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=708529997978235&set=a.625060732991829

Sponsored Post

If I want the Hot 30 - 256g by 8g RAM at the discounted amount. How do I go about it?
Re: Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! by Chasito(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2023
Infinix 30i that I bought 4 months ago at #90k is now 130k?
Omo, Things Don cost finish
Re: Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! by Sanahan1: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2023
waffle is a hot word game. Different from the daily version. Waffle offers an unlimited version that you can play until you get bored. Your task is based on the characters given in the box. Change the position of the characters so that all the vertical and horizontal rows of the row align into meaningful words. You have 15 moves. After 15 attempts, if it fails to move the characters to the correct position, the game will end.
See your difficulties when learning English. Vocabulary is difficult to remember. Along with that, the traditional way of learning makes it easy to forget the words you have learned. We released waffle game - a word game that can help you maximize your vocabulary learning. The gameplay is very simple, You use the given characters, arrange it so that its vertical and horizontal lines make sense. You have 15 attempts. If you guess correctly you will get new words and their explanations at the bottom of the page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Action Launcher V33 Update Brings Adaptivezoom Feature & More / Review Of Oraimo 2baba Freepods 2: Perfect for the price / #hot Ppsspp Help Ask And It Shal B Gven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.