Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? (336 Views)

Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 / Israel Foils 'october 7-style' Terror Attack In Raid On Jenin Hospital(photos) / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by iSense247: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Did you expect Israel to fold her hands and move as if nothing happened? Should Hamas terrorists be pampered by Israel like Nigeria government is pampering Boko Haram?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by parkervero(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
They expected them to be wiped out of the face of the earth.

They don't just want them to exist.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Iamanoited: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
GOOD QUESTIONS. GOD BLESS YOU. LET US HEAR THEIR REPLY.
Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by motayoayinde: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
We expect the "Greatest military in the universe" to haunt Hamas down into every hole and tunnel to finish them off as they boasted they would.

But what have we seen so far?

An idiotic military throwing bombs indiscriminately into hospitals, schools and refugee camps, killing mostly women and children in a war against small Hamas.

Every time Hamas slaughters them in face to face ground battles, they run into a refugee camp to bomb defenseless people!
When all the bombs are exhausted, they cry to the US for more supplies.

I know of no military which does this except the Israeli Damaged Forces.

Overrated idiots.
Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Newton2024: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
motayoayinde:
We expect the "Greatest military in the universe" to haunt Hamas down into every hole and tunnel to finish them off as they boasted they would.

An idiotic military throwing bombs indiscriminately into hospitals, schools and refugee camps, killing mostly women and children in a war against small Hamas.

Every time Hamas slaughters them in face to face ground battles, they run into a refugee camp to bomb defenseless people!

Overrated idiots.
Do you believe what you wrote? Do you think it is possible for Israel to haunt Hamas down into every hole and tunnel to finish them off as they boasted they would without civilian casualties? Knowing fully well that Hamas terrorists use humans as shield.

Do you think if Israel was throwing bombs indiscriminately into hospitals, schools and refugee camps, there would still be people living in North Gaza up till now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Iamanoited: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
GOOD QUESTIONS. GOD BLESS YOU. LET US HEAR THEIR REPLY.

AND THE UN SECRETARY, WHAT PROGRESS HAS HE MADE IN UKRAINE?

THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION HAS CURSED THE ISHMAELITES, GENESIS 16 : 12.

JESUS IS PALESTINE, IS HOLINESS AND IS SOLUTION TO ISAACISM AND JACOB'S PROMISED LAND.

SO LET'S HAVE EITHER A UFI-UNITED FEDERATIONS OF ISRAEL OR A USI-UNITED STATES OF ISRAEL. GAZA RENAMED "ARRIVAL" AND PART OF ISRAEL STATE, WEST BANK PALESTINE AND JERUSALEM, THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY. ALL THOSE STRIPS BORDERING THE MEDITERRANEAN FROM RAFAH TO THE NORTH ARE PART OF ISRAEL.
Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Starboytwo(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fair game...

If you come in my house to kill my people, best get ready for x2 reprisal attack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Iamanoited: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
SILLY STUFF.
Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Iamanoited: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
SILLY STUFF. YOU JUST VOMIT NONSENSE LIKE A PALESTINIANS AMBASSADOR.
Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Iamanoited: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
HE IS BOKOHARAM.
Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Iamanoited: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
TIMES 1000 REPRISAL ATTACK. HAMAS MUST BE DESTROYED.
Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Iamanoited: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
Iamanoited:
TIMES 1000 REPRISAL ATTACK. HAMAS MUST BE DESTROYED.

WELL DONE NETANYAHU. YOU ARE BETTER THAN PUTIN.
Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Floky215: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
motayoayinde:

Overrated idiots.

You obviously don't have a shred of knowledge of happenings on the group..!!

The terrorist have been encircled and been squeezed, currently idf is destroying their network of tunnels and smoking them out like rats...!!

It's peope like you that were chest beating here that idf can't enter gaza, they are in gaza now and doing cleaning on an industrial scale...!!

Whatever your likes say here would change nothing on the ground...!!

Hamas would be history and there is nothing anybody can do about it, infact even some Arabs countriesare happy with the current cleaning activities of the IDF...!!
Just recently, Saudi shot a projectile from Yemen down and so it is..!!

Try and be updating yourself instead of living in illusion bro...!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by motayoayinde: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
Floky215:

You obviously don't have a shred of knowledge of happenings on the group..!!

The terrorist have been encircled and been squeezed, currently idf is destroying their network of tunnels and smoking them out like rats...!!

It's peope like you that were chest beating here that idf can't enter gaza, they are in gaza now and doing cleaning on an industrial scale...!!

Whatever your likes say here would change nothing on the ground...!!

Hamas would be history and there is nothing anybody can do about it, infact even some Arabs countriesare happy with the current cleaning activities of the IDF...!!
Just recently, Saudi shot a projectile from Yemen down and so it is..!!

Try and be updating yourself instead of living in illusion bro...!! grin

Islamophobia is eating away what is left of your brain cells.
Videos of the heroic performance of Hamas slaughtering your idf thugs in Gaza are all over the place.
The Israeli Daft Forces in spite of all the technology they took to Gaza cannot show us videos or images of how they are "smoking Hamas out of their tunnel" except taking selfies by their tanks like cowards in the desert.

Daft supporters like you should ask how Hamas is still able to fire rockets into Israel and also SMOKE the idf in Gaza if they've been "encircled" according to a hungry mouthpiece like you.

Watch how your idf gay boys are being entertained below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2bLByqr1cY?si=YpTbqgMIyHZA6_we
Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by OPICANTO2223: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
motayoayinde:

Overrated idiots.

Why do Hamas shielding themselves with future children terrorists and future civilians terrorists?
Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by sainttwist1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
motayoayinde:

Videos of the heroic performance of Hamas slaughtering your idf thugs in Gaza are all over the place.
The Israeli Daft Forces in spite of all the technology they took to Gaza cannot show us videos or images of how they are "smoking Hamas out of their tunnel" except taking selfies by their tanks like cowards in the desert.

Daft supporters like you should ask how Hamas is still able to fire rockets into Israel and also SMOKE the idf in Gaza if they've been "encircled" according to a hungry mouthpiece like you.

Islam...what again
you that support genocide of non Muslim
just go and join Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by tctrills: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
motayoayinde:

Overrated idiots.
How many German civilians died during WW2
How many Japanese civilians died during WW2
How many Biafran civilians died in the Nigerian civil war.
How many civilians died in Iraqi, Vietnam, Korean wars.
How about Yemen, Syria, and Sudan
Now mention the war that has not come with civilian casualties.
One more thing, if you attack my family and hide behind your family don't blame me if your wife gets hurt when I try to get you.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by TNORWAY: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
motayoayinde:

am islamophobic with my full chest.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Programmer47: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
motayoayinde:

Overrated idiots.

Well, hamas are cowards who hide behind civilians to perpetrate their evil.
Evil is evil and Isreal did not do well in bombing gaza. But sometimes violence should be met with violence. You kill my people, I kill yours too, American style. Everybody go quickly get sense that way.
Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Programmer47: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
tctrills:

How many German civilians died during WW2
How many Japanese civilians died during WW2
How many Biafran civilians died in the Nigerian civil war.
How many civilians died in Iraqi, Vietnam, Korean wars.
How about Yemen, Syria, and Sudan
Now mention the war that has not come with civilian casualties.
One more thing, if you attack my family and hide behind your family don't blame me if your wife gets hurt when I try to get you.

Isreal has their antidote.
Kill me, I kill you. One one
They run around Europe trying to impose themselves on others and cry victim when the other party returns the favor.
That is how they killed a French teacher that year and started foaming at the mouth when the consequences started to take place.

Left alone for me, I will ban any form of Muslim extremist (be it imam or alfa) from Europe. They can enjoy their Middle East and its sharia laws. Let secular people enjoy secular countries. Simple as that

1 Like

Re: Muslims, What Did You Expect Israel To Do After October 7 Incursion? by Kavaista: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
motayoayinde:

Overrated idiots.
look at this filthy online jihadist. When saudi arabia is busy bombing yemenis you are silent but since it is israel they are idiots and saudi's are what? One thing is certain and that is hamas will be history.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Israel Man Using A Fake French Passport Caught In Malaysia With Guns And Bullets / The Lights Are On In South Africa And Many People Are Suspicious / Belgium Accuses Russia Of Fabrication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.