Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,327 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience (7306 Views)

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by doctokwus: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
I don't trust dis Suswam guy.He has bn aggressively supportive of anything GEJ:he has wholeheartedly come out in support of subsidy removal,earlier he supported tenure elongation proposed by d pres,now at 'umbrerra's bday he's there in full force.I think there is sth fishy going on,I hope he's not trying to b close to d pres 4him to b able to carry. Out any shady deals or govern Benue state anyway he wants
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by tunnytox(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
ideylaff:

Wrong headline, It should have read Acting President throws party for "The Real President"

Chei! See punches  grin grin
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by iykak47: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
Why shouldn't Jonathan celebrate his wife's birthday,  is it because he is the president of Nigeria,or is it unlawful or immoral to celebrate? All these attention seekers on NL sef,  they want  the man to always put his hand on his jaw with a frowny face angry
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by cap28: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
while nigerians get ready to be plunged into even further poverty - this id.iot and his equally i.diotic wife travel around the world throwing lavish parties - pathetic
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by cap28: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
most of those old people in that care home are likely to live a lot longer than many nigerians when this fuel subsidy is removed.
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
President dey live large, N'landers esp politics section peeps dey get high blood pressure on top headlines, May God help our country/
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by daywatcher: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
as long as it is paid for out of his salary.

Happy Birthday to my first lady
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by martinosi: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/558213_Mrs-Jonathan-visits-the-old_jpg2984ed73bc6dc79d51c15c7e06665522[/img]

We no get old ppl for Naija again.

Who even noticed her there?

What a "Hypocrite" our 1st Lady of Nigeria is!!!
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by martinosi: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2011
Jeboy:

bad belly in Nairaland is too much.Whats wrong with dat presido appreciating wifey on bday.Did they go 2 Australia because of bday?OP has gone out of points & d likes of dayokanu,kobojunkie etal are d real retardeen, make jealousy no kill una finish,kobojunkie wish she was Dame.Like every Nigerian they deserve to live their life,stop getting petty.

Stop talking "Trash" The President aiight supposed to be publicising stuff like this!!!
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by akinnux(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2011
Congratulations to the First Lady.

People please let us stop all these blind criticisms and irrational arguments about the first family.
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by Fhemmmy: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2011
visiting old people in another nation when we have so much old and poor people in Nigeria . . . thanks oh
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by beeke(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2011
cold:

While I can understand the whole birthday shebang.What I can't fathom is why is her age a classified information?Is it a state secret?Na wa o!Everything for Naija is shrouded in secrecy
The reason is simple Madam senior Oga G with a reasonable margin so the best way to avoid national debate is to classified the matter

Boyoorisha:

You people will just write anything! They were not in Australia to celebrate her birthday party, it was just a coincidence. You alos said GEJ bought a cake with tax payer money, gush, ! How much will such a cake cost for goodness sake. An ordinary Nigerian can a more elaborate birthday party. Shame!
inflation of contract is not peculiar to road construction only, that cake might have cost at least 350,000 USD
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2011
akinnux:

Congratulations to the First Lady.

People please let us stop all these blind criticisms and irrational arguments about the first family.

Tell me which other useful leader will do this outside of the nation they rule over
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by Frendys(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
Congratulations to the first lady. I admire her and her support for her husband, our dear President.

Some Nairaland Members should shun undue critism of the first lady. While some ladies are busy trying to disgrace their husbands, our first lady has been very supportive of her husband.

Lets show love to the first at a time like this grin
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by Desola(f): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2011
Gbagede awon were.

Awon omo oni na kuna!

The gathering of wasteful and wicked souls.

Old pensioners are there dying in Nigeria and these sons of guns go all the way to a developed nation to squander our money and call it surprise party. i bet that Impatience of a woman donated handsomely to the old people's home too.
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2011
There is nothing in the above pictures to suggest that the party was lavish. If i were in GEJ's shoes, i would've definitely marked it in a more remarkable way.
Haters should just jump off third mainland bridge.
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by stagger: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2011
This is unbelievably sickening!

Old pensioners are busy collapsing and dying under the hot sun in Nigeria and our First lady is visiting old people's homes in Australia!

Kai, kai. This country is in deep sh[i]i[/i]t.
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by rhythyson: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2011
Which language she speak for Australia sef, but she for go visit widows na afta all she is one grin grin grin
but e bi like say the woman don dey fine small small ooooo ahhhhh Fresh Air jare
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by bkbabe97y(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2011
First off, why is she sucking on the spoon? Second, isnt she supposed to be doing some kind of activity while they take pics of her i.e talking to the old folks? Why is she striking a pose like its a Photo shoot for next top model?

How did yall get stuck with this mo*ron and her husband? Oh, yeah, Ibos "voted" them in. . . . . smh!!!
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
Happy Birthday to Mrs. Patience! How much I love you. . . so dearly. #don't know why, smiley
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by maclatunji: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
What is the use of celebrating your birthday when you are not going to tell your age? angry #Notjustsaying
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by Olori(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
Na wah o.

What is bad in celebrating your spouse? If her birthday fell on a date the presidential couple were in''Burundi ''would he shift it to avoid bad belle from people like op?

I beg let love flow.
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
As oyinbo no plenty for aussie. Those white faced nan go dey wonder why monkey dey celebrate birthday. Some of them never even heard of a country called Nigeria. Dame, charity begins at home.
Re: Jonathan Throws "surprise" Lavish Birthday Party For His Wife, Patience by OAM4J: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2011

(1) (2)

President Buhari Assures On Credible Elections / Shehu Sani: Southern States Have Moral Rights To Demand Presidency / Lucky Irabor: Nigeria Armed Forces’ Subordination To Civil Rule Not In Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.